Lucid Challenge 58 - winner - Koal44

I can recall normal dreams every night, if I claim the points will that give me 1 point each night or do misunderstand the fragment points?

@JimMorrison - Non lucid dreams are worth 2pts each. Fragments are when you have one or a few vague bits of recall but not a full dream. Fragments are limited to 1pt a night because, in my opinion, they should not be worth more than a well recalled dream. So let me know how many normal dreams you have each night and I’ll add them to the scores.

On phone atm so cant update your points, En’enra)

Right. I’ll claim 4 points for the 2 normal dreams I had. Had 1 normal dream on April 1th and 1 on April 2nd. Thanks :smile:

Had 1 ND here this morning. It showed signs of being a FLD.

@obfusc8: My unconscious seems to know that you can be travelling really really fast in space without much sense of movement, because the scenery you’re flying past is really far away (and there almost no air resistance from the vacuum of space). Anyway, there wasnt much of a sense of speed so I wont claim that task.

Brief Lucid moment, and full ND.

Well, during a nap I had probably my shortest lucid dream yet. I feel dirty calling it a lucid dream, but I’m doing it.

^^ It all counts, guys, no matter how briefly you were lucid. :smile:

Scores are updated

EDIT: The totals were wrong, that’s fixed now.

Had two NDs here this morning. Both were very nicely detailed :smile:

I can remember 9 ND s from the last days & I found Zack ( DC ) in 2 of them (yay!) but sadly, I WASN’T LUCID, lol, so I must keep trying to achieve my personal goal of meeting him in a LD he he :grin::sparkles:

Regarding the tasks about the space things, I haven’t made a single one! Not LD s for now & im not one to usually dream about space at all, ha ha~:joy::heart:

Non-lucid dream of being at a party. No tasks done, but I’ll claim the points for ND recall.

I can also recall a couple of fragments, but I won’t bother posting them or trying to claiming an extra point for them.

Had three NDs yesterday, and then another 3 NDs today and fragments. I typed up today’s ND’s but not yesterday because /me yawns and stuff

No LC tasks yet. :sad:

I had a couple LDS two nights ago, both of which ended up with me driving cars faster than physically possible. No tasks completed, so no points for me.
I’m looking forward to having some of world adventures in the coming nights. I’ve been letting myself stare at the stars a lot more lately…

I didn t make it on the first night, but I had a LD on the second one with tasks. I didn t know about the non lucid dream scoring points so I just can recall the ones from this morning now.

I m not going to write my normal dreams, because I don t enjoy writing them as much as LDs, and don t want to post my whole dream life online :smile: . I will write when I have fragments or fully recall them though.

Tasks:
Start from the earth and go to space.
Travel fast through space.

SPOILER - Click to view

1.4 -
2.4 - 1 Medium LD
3.4 -
4.4 - 4 Normal Dreams (fully recalled)
5.4 -
6.4 -
7.4 -

@DTDownUnder - Just confirming that this is your chosen ‘difficulty’ setting - that you’re not claiming any points for LDs unless you do a task?

@Koal44 - Nice lucid, shame about the gf snoring! :lol:

Nice work everyone, I don’t have time to respond to you all individually but have been enjoying reading the linked DJ entries.

Scores are updated

Yesterday two dreams (nightmares :bored: )
Today none :confused:
Had two stressful days, maybe I’ll have more luck now being focused again.

Yep, spot on.

I saw Zack in a LD this morning!! :raised_hands::100::sparkles: FINALLY!!

But im not claiming the points for the personal goal achievement because I couldn’t speak with him as I wanted [my sister’s DC got scared of him because she thought that he was a ghost (quite fun if you realize that she isn’t scared of ghosts at all in RL , lol) & had to take care of her because I don’t like to see any of my DC s crying or scared… Sadly I woke up after that :cry:]

I had 2 FA s in the same dream, thanks to heaven for RC s haha! :sweat_smile: Here you can read the LD, sorry if my english is messy, im not a native english speaker, ha ha:

spoiler Morning. Dad comes to my house telling me that im late for an appointment with the doctor. I tell him that I didn’t ate anything yet but he tolds me that my mom made something for me to eat.

(2) Im on my parents’ house & I realize that im using my pijamas instead of common street clothes, I start asking myself how in the world I didn’t realize that I wasn’t dressed before leaving my house??

My sister comes & tells me that mom left before making something to eat, and that she’s very hungry (she looks really young; like 11/12 y.o) I smile & tell her that I can cook something for us, so I go to the kitchen and I can see a huge storm smashing against the front door of the house.

I see a little fire starting into the garden but the heavy rain makes it end in a few seconds. Im very upset because I don’t want to go to the doc with that awful storm upon us, so I think: “Maybe this is a dream & I can stop it with my thoughts?”

[color=blue](3 LD ) It works! I go outside & it’s sunny. Everything looks sharp & realistic. I thought about searching for Zack & a cute cat with golden fur appears in front of me. I follow it into the next house’s roof and I saw Zack standing upon it; he’s smiling and his whole body shines? I ask myself if that happens because of the sunlight? But it looks like a kind of personal shine.

He extends his hand to me & I take it, climbing into the roof with him. But he dissapears!! :no_mouth: I try to search for him without results, I try to fly buy I can’t. I feel really heavy & I can start to hear a storm coming.[/color]

(4 FA ) I woke up in my parents’ house (dinneroom again) everything looks like a mess, there are things everywhere! My sister is sitting near me, she’s using black clothes & tells me that “she was waiting for me”, I tell her about Zack but she transforms into a creepy doll without head!

[color=blue](5 LD ) I realize im dreaming so I watch my cellphone to see if the date/time of the day is correct. It says “8th July” and I laugh after remembering that we really are on 4th April in RL :joy:, Im surprised when looking around, I say to myself " RC s are really cool, because this looks a lot like RL !"

I walk towards the front door & it’s raining again, so I say “ENOUGH WITH THE RAIN!” & it stops. I can see the golden cat in the garden & I ask him to take me with Zack again. The kitty walks towards a big tree that we have outside so I try to fly towards the upper place; but something strange happens: now im in two places at the same time; still in the floor & floating upon the tree~ I try to “reunite” the two “me’s” but it seems very hard to make![/color]

[color=green](6 FA ) I woke in my parents’ house once again. My sister tells me to dress quickly because we really need to go to the doctor’s office. I need to go to the bathroom, so I enter but the toilet looks like the wash machine?? I ask my sister about it & she tells me that “it has been always like this? Are you OK??”

Im confused, I wander through the house until I came to the front door again. The storm is smashing it so hard that its almost broken![/color]

[color=blue](7 LD ) I become lucid & I extend my hands towards the door to stop the storm. It works. I call Zack and I hear him laughing outside, I try to go with him but the door starts to open & close by itself with a lot of strenght!

My sister comes crying & telling me that she’s scared because she saw a strange man outside, I try to convince her that he isn’t dangerous but she keeps crying about him being a ghost. I feel bad about her & I embrace her trying to make her calm.[/color]

~I slowly start to wake up (but this time for real! :sweat_smile:), I can hear the TV in my house & I start to gain control of my body, that feels numb & heavy.[/spoiler]

Had 1 fragment, 1 ND and one LD here this morning. All of which were intense in realism and were very nicely detailed :smile:

^^ Two very cool lucids there. :cool:

James & Lady Yomi, as you didn’t specify a length for your lucid dreams I have put them down on the scores as ‘Medium’ although they both seem to be quite long particularly with the FA/RC regaining lucidity in Lady Yomi’s dream. Let me know what you feel the lucid dream length was compared to your average.

Also, let me know if either of you want to claim dream control points as Lady Yomi did a couple of things like make the rain stop, and James you had a cool transformation. :happy:

Scores are updated