Lucid Challenge 58 - winner - Koal44

Just 1 ND here this morning.

I m claiming the points for eating a star this mornimg.

One LD medium. I barely remember it but will post it later
In addition in the last nights I had:

SPOILER - Click to view

1.4 -
2.4 - 1 Medium LD
3.4 -
4.4 - 4 Normal Dreams (fully recalled)
5.4 - fragment
6.4 - fragment
7.4 - fragment + ND
8.4 - fragment + ND
9.4 - fragment + LD

I threw a grenade in a non-lucid dream. Claiming Flying Daggers task.

Haha these tasks. Admittedly, I forgot them after reading. But well… I’ve been reading a lot of Naruto lately. And that means it’s been invading my dreams. And that apparently means tasks?

So I’ll claim points for two NDs. Though I only wrote down the first one, in which I was a lower ninja of the leaf village, and had the following tasks happen:

• Met a Martial Artist (Well, Kakashi is a Ninja, and he was testing me)
  • Threw an object (Shiruken count, right?)
  • Focused my chi to throw a powerful punch (And got thrown back because I’m a weakling)

D= Damn it Naruto! (Dream can be read here)

^^ I’m interested to know whether, in this dream, you perceived your surroundings as if inside a cartoon or rather, you dreamed of what said anime characters would look like in real life??

As for the challenge, I kinda have been slacking lately, but I’m not going to push myself too hard to lucid dream as I’ve found that can kill my motivation. I’m claiming a measly fragment point, so there’s that :grin:

I was thinking about this when I typed up the dream. I’m guessing they were real life versions, which is why they looked different or older? Shrugs

Actually, now I hope that I have more dreams of them. Dreaming of Kakashi was almost as cool as dreaming of the Doctor. :content:

Just one ND here this morning.

Sorry for the lack of score updates over the weekend.

@Eilatan - Very cool that the tasks line up so well with Naruto. I hope you can incubate the other tasks in a similar way, or better yet, this time with lucidity? :smile:

Well done to everyone who got lucid or did tasks this weekend. The scores are close! For those that didn’t quite get there yet, no worries. Still a few nights left: You got this! :cool:

Scores are updated

Yesterday I had one normal dream
Tonight four normal dreams and one medium lucid dream. :smile: Unfortunately I failed on one of the tasks in my lucid dream:

[spoiler]​

Now I’m walking through my street and it’s really dark. This doesn’t feel like real life so I look at my hands. I’ve got six fingers on my left hand. With my right hand I touch the extra finger and it feels normal. I get exited from being lucid so I take some deep breaths to calm down. When I look to the sky I notice lots of stars, brighter and bigger than usual. This makes me remember the ‘eating a star’ task, so I reach to the sky with my hand and try to grab a star. All I grab is air so after some tries I give up. What do I want to do? There is no one on the streets, probably because it’s in the middle of the night. Lets make it daytime then. With my eyes closed I picture the sun above me and people on the streets, but when I open my eyes everything is still the same. The lucid dream becomes a normal dream again.[/spoiler]

Week 2

SPOILER - Click to view

2 NDs

2 NDs and maaaaybe two tasks done? I didn’t throw an object, I grabbed and threw a monster, and I didn’t absorb power into me, but into my weapon. If it doesn’t count, that’s ok. :content:

Non-lucid dream in which I throw a snowball. I claim the points for the Flying Daggers task,

Another non-lucid dream in which an ocean wave washes over me.

@JimMorrison - 4 ND and a LD in one night is very good recall, and you remembered a task this time! Good progress. :smile:

@En’enra - Yep both of those tasks count - throwing something that’s alive is more difficult than an inanimate object. The fire arrow was inspired too and definitely in keeping with the spirit of the task.

@Susan_Y - That was a cool task completion. :cool:

Scores are updated

2 Normal dreams last night. Came close to lucidity at some point and even had one ND where I was trying to go to find a bed to start Lucid dreaming… So annoying :meh:

SPOILER - Click to view

1.4 -
2.4 - 1 Medium LD
3.4 -
5.4 - fragment
6.4 - fragment
7.4 - fragment + ND
8.4 - fragment + ND
9.4 - fragment + Medium LD
10.4 - 2ND

Tonight I had again four normal dreams, and a short lucid dream.
@obfusc8 thanks, it’s nice to see some progress :content:

Had one ND here this morning.

Just had fragments of dreams in the car while going home yesterday :smile:

SPOILER - Click to view

1.4 -
2.4 - 1 Medium LD
3.4 -
5.4 - fragment
6.4 - fragment
7.4 - fragment + ND
8.4 - fragment + ND
10.4 - 2ND
11.4 - Fragment

I had four NDs last night but did nothing. I feel like I saw space junk, but my memory is failing me so don’t worry.

Two ND s (one of them was a nightmare in which I wondered if I was dreaming, but I didn’t become lucid!) but still not a single task done, lol! :sweat_smile:

Non-lucid dream in which I run down a vertical castle wall. The dream environment looked like a Zelda game. I’ll claim he points for the wall running task.

3NDs and one small Lucid dream last night. I accomplished one or two tasks in the NDs after failing to throw something in the LD…

So I m pretty sure I m in for the throwing Daggers task.
Then I don t know if it counts for Spiritual thoughts
and If a Boat in the middle of the ocean counts for a remote part of the world. :smile:
In any case, those tasks were not done Lucid so I would just really ask the points for throwing daggers because it comes because of the try from the LD right before.

short LD

SPOILER - Click to view

1.4 -
2.4 - 1 Medium LD
3.4 -
5.4 - fragment
6.4 - fragment
7.4 - fragment + ND
8.4 - fragment + ND
10.4 - 2ND