Lucid Challenge 58 - winner - Koal44

Yesterday I had one normal dream
Tonight four normal dreams and one medium lucid dream. :smile: Unfortunately I failed on one of the tasks in my lucid dream:

[spoiler]​

Now I’m walking through my street and it’s really dark. This doesn’t feel like real life so I look at my hands. I’ve got six fingers on my left hand. With my right hand I touch the extra finger and it feels normal. I get exited from being lucid so I take some deep breaths to calm down. When I look to the sky I notice lots of stars, brighter and bigger than usual. This makes me remember the ‘eating a star’ task, so I reach to the sky with my hand and try to grab a star. All I grab is air so after some tries I give up. What do I want to do? There is no one on the streets, probably because it’s in the middle of the night. Lets make it daytime then. With my eyes closed I picture the sun above me and people on the streets, but when I open my eyes everything is still the same. The lucid dream becomes a normal dream again.[/spoiler]

Week 2

SPOILER - Click to view

2 NDs

2 NDs and maaaaybe two tasks done? I didn’t throw an object, I grabbed and threw a monster, and I didn’t absorb power into me, but into my weapon. If it doesn’t count, that’s ok. :content:

Non-lucid dream in which I throw a snowball. I claim the points for the Flying Daggers task,

Another non-lucid dream in which an ocean wave washes over me.

@JimMorrison - 4 ND and a LD in one night is very good recall, and you remembered a task this time! Good progress. :smile:

@En’enra - Yep both of those tasks count - throwing something that’s alive is more difficult than an inanimate object. The fire arrow was inspired too and definitely in keeping with the spirit of the task.

@Susan_Y - That was a cool task completion. :cool:

Scores are updated

2 Normal dreams last night. Came close to lucidity at some point and even had one ND where I was trying to go to find a bed to start Lucid dreaming… So annoying :meh:

SPOILER - Click to view

1.4 -
2.4 - 1 Medium LD
3.4 -
4.4 - 4 Normal Dreams (fully recalled)
5.4 - fragment
6.4 - fragment
7.4 - fragment + ND
8.4 - fragment + ND
9.4 - fragment + Medium LD
10.4 - 2ND

Tonight I had again four normal dreams, and a short lucid dream.
@obfusc8 thanks, it’s nice to see some progress :content:

Had one ND here this morning.

Just had fragments of dreams in the car while going home yesterday :smile:

SPOILER - Click to view

1.4 -
2.4 - 1 Medium LD
3.4 -
5.4 - fragment
6.4 - fragment
7.4 - fragment + ND
8.4 - fragment + ND
10.4 - 2ND
11.4 - Fragment

I had four NDs last night but did nothing. I feel like I saw space junk, but my memory is failing me so don’t worry.

Two ND s (one of them was a nightmare in which I wondered if I was dreaming, but I didn’t become lucid!) but still not a single task done, lol! :sweat_smile:

Non-lucid dream in which I run down a vertical castle wall. The dream environment looked like a Zelda game. I’ll claim he points for the wall running task.

3NDs and one small Lucid dream last night. I accomplished one or two tasks in the NDs after failing to throw something in the LD…

So I m pretty sure I m in for the throwing Daggers task.
Then I don t know if it counts for Spiritual thoughts
and If a Boat in the middle of the ocean counts for a remote part of the world. :smile:
In any case, those tasks were not done Lucid so I would just really ask the points for throwing daggers because it comes because of the try from the LD right before.

short LD

SPOILER - Click to view

1.4 -
2.4 - 1 Medium LD
3.4 -
5.4 - fragment
6.4 - fragment
7.4 - fragment + ND
8.4 - fragment + ND
10.4 - 2ND
11.4 - Fragment (evening car) + 3NDs + Short LD

@James_uk2008 - Cool space dream. I’ve given you the task completions from last week for being on a space ship and flying fast through space.

@Koal44 - Yes I’m happy to count those task completions, although where was the bit with the boat? Still, if you were out on the ocean waves that counts. :smile:

Scores are updated

Had one normal dream where I tought about throwing a knife, but didn’t do it. :neutral:
Also had one medium lucid dream where I flew for the first time :happy:

SPOILER - Click to view

​I re-enter the dream after being awake. We leave the field with horses, again there is one horse missing but this time it’s not me without the horse, it’s O. After traveling some time on the horses I get the feeling I always get when I’m lucid, I don’t have to check my hands to be sure. Somehow I know how to ride a horse. I recognize the area because it’s close to my school. Slowly we advance towards the grocery store because I’m hungry and I want to taste food inside a dream. The horses changed into bikes but they are very slow. Why not fly? I leap into the sky and it feels awso​me, but after seconds I wake up.

Had 2 NDs here this morning.

Just before going to bed I d like to say. It s Lucid Dreaming day, enjiy the night everyone :smile:

Claiming points for a short LD and one ND from last night. I remembered the tasks but didn’t get time to do any.

SPOILER - Click to view

1.4 -
2.4 - 1 Medium LD
3.4 -
5.4 - fragment
6.4 - fragment
7.4 - fragment + ND
8.4 - fragment + ND
10.4 - 2ND
11.4 - Fragment (evening car) + 3NDs + Short LD
12.4 - 1 ND + one Short LD

@JimMorrison - Grats on your first flight! :cool:

Scores are updated

The challenge ends tomorrow @11.30am UTC/GMT Friday 14th April. Unfortunately due to the Bank Holiday in the UK, I will probably be AFK at that time… shopping for a new sofa :meh: … and then heading to the dealers looking for a new car! :hyper:

There will be ~24 hrs for you to post any further dreams or points claims, with the final scores to be announced sometime Saturday afternoon/evening.

Best of luck for the final night of the challenge, dreamers!

Two normal dreams tonight

Just one ND here this morning.