print ShareShare 

Changing your eye color

Page 6 of 6Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Author  Message 
Sindiewen
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Sat 25 Jun, 2011  Reply with quote

It seems I have brown eyes no matter what.

I never even thought about being able to change eye color. That would be interesting, yet impractical.

I wonder what my friends would say if I walked into school with Blue or pink eyes instead. I wonder if they would freak...

Current LD goal(s): To successfully get one.
altheman9993
Is this a dream?
Astral Explorer
altheman9993 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

I thought this only just happened to me. I've had multiple ocassions where this has happened.
I remember I was in a science class talking with a friend and suddenly my vision went all funny, and I could feel like my heartbeat in my head. He abruptly stopped talking and said that my eye colour changed to a different colour. Mine are normally green but they do sometimes change to brown or really light brown.

Current LD goal(s): Short term goal: Practise WILD. Long term goal: Achieve lucidity at will.
Quiesco
Re-active?
Astral Explorer
LD count: 10

My eyes are either green-grey or blue-grey, and have a lovely golden ring around the pupil. When I switched from glasses to contacts, I was told I have cool looking eyes. :3

Current LD goal(s): Visit that ball of plasma in the sky. Yup, the Sun.
Limitles
Without Limits
Astral Explorer
LD count: 38ish

my mom said when i was younger my eyes were blue. Then not too long ago my eyes were green. And now theyre blue greeen sooo hahah

Current LD goal(s): shared dream, spend a week surviving in the wilderness, FLY!@!@
Alexandrin

PostPosted: Sat 23 Jul, 2011  Reply with quote

WHen I was born, my eyes were a deep blue. As I grew up, they turned green with blue, amber and yellow spots within them. My friends tell me those spots are like stars ^^ And I have an amber circle around the pupil.
They change colour according to my mood: when I'm angry, they're grey or a deep green. When I'm sad, they are an emerauld green, like a cat's eyes. When I'm happy, they are blue, or green, it depends on the light. But no matter what colour they are, I still have those little spots in my eyes.
The might not seem striking when you just look at them, but people say I have nice eyes, and the ones who know me are amused, cause some of them are used to betting on what coulour my eys are going to be!

MagykKatte has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes

PostPosted: Thu 13 Oct, 2011  Reply with quote

Some people's eye color changes temporarily due to the light of the sun, mood, the color of clothing, and probably other reasons. My eyes are normally chocolatey brown, but they've changed to gold, hazel, and even red...

wbaker99

eye color
PostPosted: Thu 21 Jun, 2012  Reply with quote

eek2 one thing that i just noticed is that i can change my eye color by will. i have usually dark eyes but i can change them to a golden-hazel where it is hazel in the middle and golden on the outside. i think it is really cool.(i don't know if it has to do with reflective light or not)

DipDerp

PostPosted: Sat 19 Sep, 2015  Reply with quote

I have light grey-ish blue coloured eyes that will very rarely seem a calm, solid blue. I really want to change them (temporarily) to a purplish colour, or maybe green. Anyone know how I can do this without surgery, contacts, slapping myself in the face, ect.?

PROMITHEUS
Night Flying Expert
Lucid Initiate
PROMITHEUS has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 71

PostPosted: Sun 20 Sep, 2015  Reply with quote

At this natural phenomenon you cannot intervene much...

As Draginvry Posted on Sat 01 Mar, 2008:
"Eye color variation is common. The actual color variation is commonly called Hazel. The variations are caused by Rayleigh scattering, depending on the environment and lighting. An interesting fact, the US Military won't let you list Hazel as your eye color, you have to choose a single color."

From Wikipedia "eye color" I copy:
The appearance of blue and green, as well as hazel eyes, results from the Tyndall scattering of light in the stroma, a phenomenon similar to that which accounts for the blueness of the sky called Rayleigh scattering.
Neither blue nor green pigments are ever present in the human iris or ocular fluid. Eye color is thus an instance of structural color and varies depending on the lighting conditions, especially for lighter-colored eyes.

cathicat27

PostPosted: Mon 16 Nov, 2015  Reply with quote

G. atlanticus wrote:
My eye color has always fluctuated between blue, grey, and green Animation camping, usually somewhere in between, but sometimes there's even a little golden or brown in flecks. I often check what color my eyes are whenever I'm near a mirror, but I've never actually looked into it.

People always told me it depends on the light reflecting off my clothing, but that seems so... random.

it must be very beautiful your eyes . In addition , eyes that change color I would love to see that.

Itchies
VampireExtraordinaire
Novice dreamer
LD count: not a one.

PostPosted: Fri 14 Apr, 2017  Reply with quote

Eh, my eye color is pretty stagnant. If I look at the sun for a while, they go mint green rather than gray/blue, but that might just be a change in circulation or something.
The only other thing close is actually my pupils. The most common thing said about my eyes is that "the blacks are black. No, REALLY black." I've got nothing for that.

Page 6 of 6Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

print   ShareShare