Lucid Challenge 58 - winner - Koal44

Fragments and two NDs from last night. I was on an alien planet and saw a building fall from space. It dropped into an ocean of acid and rooted itself there. I also saw flying cars in a Futurama inspired world. Those should count for Space Junk task.

The bad guy who was in charge of the facility could fly and had come to that planet with his hideout, so that’s the Boldly Go -task done? In another dream there was a plastic bag with a portal in it and aliens could come through it. I only saw small glimpse of a white insect-like alien inside the bag, but that might count for Boldly Go too. The portal was their way of travelling through space.

Claiming points for one short LD yesterday and walking on walls. I managed it to walk on clouds while Lucid! I found it so awesome that it woke me up! :happy:

SPOILER - Click to view

1.4 -
2.4 - 1 Medium LD
3.4 -
4.4 - 4 Normal Dreams (fully recalled)
5.4 - fragment
6.4 - fragment
7.4 - fragment + ND
8.4 - fragment + ND
9.4 - fragment + Medium LD
10.4 - 2ND
11.4 - Fragment (evening car) + 3NDs + Short LD
12.4 - 1 ND + one Short LD
13.4 - Fragmens + 1 ND + Short LD

I’ve been having a pretty good lucid streak, about 1-2 a night. I haven’t gotten around to doing any tasks yet, I’ve been far to busy with…um…other things.

Had two NDs here this morning.

Non-lucid dream in which I see a tree in a wilderness area. The tree might have been a Eucalyptus. (It was maybe a bit like the watering hole in Nicholas Roeg’s Walkabout).

I claim the points for “the wild” task.

Plus 3 more non-lucid dreams in which I don’t get any tasks done. I’ll claim the points for the non-lucid dreams.

The last couple of nights I had the sense that I had considerably more dreams than this, but my recall wasn’t quite up to remembering the details, just a few flashes of fragments and the thought that the dreams were a lot longer than the part I can remember.

I guess it s too late but I have no clue about the gmt time. I just had a medium LD last night where i think i failed the monthly quest. Then a ND and a short LD this morning :smile:

SPOILER - Click to view

1.4 -
2.4 - 1 Medium LD
3.4 -
4.4 - 4 Normal Dreams (fully recalled)
5.4 - fragment
6.4 - fragment
7.4 - fragment + ND
8.4 - fragment + ND
9.4 - fragment + Medium LD
10.4 - 2ND
11.4 - Fragment (evening car) + 3NDs + Short LD
12.4 - 1 ND + one Short LD
13.4 - Fragments + 1 ND + Short LD
14.4 - Medium LD + 1 ND + Short LD

I’m going to do my best to stick with it this time and break my horrible track record of dropping out… I’m having a horribly difficult time with dream recall, let alone lucidity lately, so it’s a little difficult though…

I did have a dream about exploring a remote abandoned theme park area. It was hidden away in a deeper forest, and a place not occupied by the populace.

There were instances of a few people there though over time (silly dreamworld, adding people in), and at one point I found a structure with two floors, and windows to the top floors but no means of actually getting up there. No stairs, or ladders, or anything. I did manage to get up there though by taking a run and “triple jumping” - jumping into the air, then jumping off nothing in the air, repeating and managed to land inside the window. I don’t know if you’ll count this as the “Wall running” task, though it does ironically fit with the title for this week…

No lucidity.

The dream control points is a little vague to me, as i didn’t appear to get points for my last report, in opening that entry through in the sky in order to get into outter space, but then again maybe that’s just my idiocy, and we’re required to call out those points ourselves…?

Lumessence, the competition ended on 14th. Obfusc8 hasn’t updated scores yet, but I’m sure he will get everything sorted next week.

Sorry for the delay. You know how it is with bank holiday weekends, you think you have an afternoon off and then someone’s like… let’s go for a ride! Let’s get a takeaway! Let’s watch a film! Anyway, and now… the results:

Final Scores

1. Koal44 - 423
  2. Letaali - 207
  3. Susan_Y, En’enra - 175
  4. Eilatan - 171
  5. JimMorrison - 163
  6. James_Uk2008 - 107
  7. Lumessence - 102
  8. Lady Yomi - 87
  9. AreYouMe - 67
  10. DTDownUnder

Congratulations Koal44! You had some very cool lucids and task completions. :mrgreen_hat:

Special mention to Letaali, for having the most recall points in the non-lucid category, and to JimMorrison who also had a lot of dream recall and had a lucid hot-streak going at one point with the same amount of lucid points as the winner! Very well done to you both. :ok:

I hope you all had fun despite it being a short challenge.

So, the big question, Koal44 do you want to host the next challenge?

Congrats Koal44! :good:

Oh hah… oops…
Well, i guess i didn’t drop out? :X

Contrats Koal44! :smile:

Congrats Koal44! Thanks for the fun tasks, Obfusc8!

Obfusc8, thank you for the challenge, it was really fun and it helped me increase lucidity.
And Koal44 congratulations!

Ughhh. In lovely LC fashion, last night I had two NDs, which included two FAs and one FLD. I literally told a dream character we were dreaming, and he woke me up!! (Into an FA).

Guess I’ll just have to try better next LC. Congrats, Koal!

And also to Letalli, for coming so far to tale second!

Thanks to Obfusc8 for hosting!

I felt my dream recall got better during this challenge. I’d got a bit lazy with my dream journal, only writing up the interesting dreams. Writing up everything (except maybe one or two scenes I’ve snipped) to get the points made my recall noticeably better by the end of two weeks.

This was great! :blush::heart:

Thanks 4 everything Obfusc8 & congrats to the winners~! :wink::100:

Yeaaah after ranking second three times, I finally make it to win :happy:. It s super nice to finally be able to lucid dream again after some 8 months with almost no LDs :smile:

Thanks everyone for the fun and to Obfusc for the cool tasks. I will be honored to host the next challenge! I had prepared some cool tasks last year but I think Susan won the challenge at that time :happy:. I ll prepare a little bit and create the Challenge thread today :content:

Well, that’s a first for me! A LC without any points on the board. I had plenty of lucids, but didn’t have much of an Internet connection, so I didn’t really stay up to date with the tasks.

I DID however, complete my personal goal before the end of the LC. I have finaly nailed deild, and as part of that process I fall backwards into the dream.

Thanks for hosting Obfusc8,

Well DTD that was my only chance to win :happy: I knew that there was a chance that you show up at some point and make enough points to win in a few days :tongue:

The new Challenge thread is created, feel free to join:
Lucid Challenge 59