Ebil Mew Idol
cookie lover
Scribes
Wolfgame
LD count: %d
Location: Universe............. Favorite Animal: Mew....... Nightmare count: 4

The LD4all dream collection
PostPosted: Sun 25 Apr, 2010  Reply with quote

I searched and couldn't find a topic like this.
Please truit me if I missed one.

<mod> truit colgate </mod>

Post all of your LD4all dreams here! grin
Here's an earlier one that I got:

Mew151 wrote:
LD4all gets a huge donation

LD4all has gotten a huge donation. Now, LD4all has its very own helicopters! dingy One lands in my back yard. It's very small... practically a toy helicopter. A man steps out, and he puts on a robotic exoskeleton. He moves to a house nearby, but that house seems to be vacant. What would LD4all be doing there? eh

Current LD goal(s): Get a real LD; Shoot fireworks out of my hands; Become top idol

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
Lolz4All
Combat the Infinite
Somniologist
LD count: Why to count?

PostPosted: Mon 26 Apr, 2010  Reply with quote

I have one dream.. This was my longest.. I think.. Since there was a part before this, but I don't remember it, also, this was copy & pasted from my Journal.
Quote:
Yeah, I was supposed to get back into LD`s in the weekend, but I got an awesome LD, which boosted my motivation upwards. smile I woke up in a room, which was not that big, it had a terrace what looked over the land till the sea, I was in a bed, and did a RC. I brothe though my nose and.
I was standing on the terrase about to jump down, the weather was cloudy and chilly, I jumped down, getting that feeling when you are going down in a rollercoaster,
but a bit more intense, I got abit in the flying position and felt myself going more forward, the feeling of the wind and everything, it felt so real, I was happy, and now went forward, my position was just as if you were floating in water. I tried the
SuperMan, it went slightly faster, but it had really bad steering, I landed on the beach, and found German, I said it was a dream, but as usual, he didn`t care. Later I found myself swimming in the Ocean, it was cold, and the salty water was annyoing. I seemed to say to myself that I don`t need to feel the pain, and dove down, where I hadn`t trouble with the water anymore, now I was heading for a boat, later I was in a car and was thinking of what to do, so I shouted, "Increase Lucidity!" and looked around, nothing really changed.
I found myself in a mall now, German was being in the gaming part, and I, for ome reason, in the clothing part, I was playing with a plastic head and some fake hair thingies to create stupid faces, eventually it broke, I was going to the hall, and tried to jump into the air. I couldn`t fly anymore. In the car again, I just shout "Lucidity!" to remind myself. Back at the beach.
I tried to take a running leap and fly.
I made a 10 feet high jump, but crashed on my side, know I understood I better could jump of higher areas to swoop upwards. Then I looked behind me, and saw a really fat kid, he was about 3 feet higher then me, and had a cigar, or it was a lollipop. But well, he looked at me like he was going to kill me, and I stood there calm, saying, " Better don't do it, it's my dream afterall." but he ignored my warning and tried punching me in the face, I easily blocked the attack, and jumped up to his face, now my gravity was a bit tilted, so I could stand right in his face, and I stomped the hell out of it, sometimes I got little tweaks that the gravity returned, but I just ignored it and added some extra stomps to it. The kid was now on the ground, totally confused of what happened. I picked him up and threw him in one of the carts that were there, then I rolled the whole thing over with some help of German. We laughed at him, and then the kid's mother came. She was furious at me, so I said, "But it's just a dream." she ignored me. And talked on, I tried to get het attention away so I shouted "Tsunami!" while pointing at the sea. I tried to force water upwards on the horizon so waves would come. She didnt care about it, so I shouted again, and tried to force it upwards again. She said I had to do something more natural then this, again I tried really hard, but then I saw a Sea Dragon thing, it was supposed to drag the mother's attention but it had mine too, when it neared, it turned into mechanic seahorse's, turned out they were attraction for people.
Yeah, nice dream sure it was, smile

moogle
1 LD to milestone !
Site Admin
moogle has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
LD count: 49 LDs so far

PostPosted: Mon 02 Aug, 2010  Reply with quote

Not quite a full forum dream, but it fits here colgate

Monday August 2

LD4all Header

I am writing by hand in an A4 size book. There is a lot to put down, so I keep at it.

The next day, I'm surprised when I take a short break from writing and check how many pages I have used by looking at the thickness of the pages used so far. I hold the corner of the pages and bend them a little to see. They are 3/4 of an inch thick! I am amazed and shocked that I had done so much. f I had been told that I had to produce that amount of writing, I wouldn't have believed I could have done it in less than two days.

Now I glance at the top of the pages. Each has a banner of the computer page I had had open at the time. They all show a LD4all banner. The LD4all is in a large font in the centre and takes up most of the height. On either side are vague wings, but the LD4all draws the eye to it.

Current LD goal(s): 6 LDs per year * ND goals - actively incubate interesting/fun dreams

moogle
1 LD to milestone !
Site Admin
Chat Mods

PostPosted: Tue 24 Aug, 2010  Reply with quote

Last night's dream

Forum Freedom

I logged onto the forum and noticed that Q had made an announcement... so I clicked to read it.
Q wrote:
Tomorrow the guidelines will be enforced more strictly. But today we will have a relaxed day and guidelines not enforced.

I thought, [It's going to go mad today!] eek2

Current LD goal(s): 6 LDs per year * ND goals - actively incubate interesting/fun dreams

moogle
1 LD to milestone !
Site Admin
Chat Mods

PostPosted: Tue 21 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

Non forum early part in small font

Spirits

I'm at a large gathering. most of the people there are mingling outside in the garden. I'm inside making alcoholic drinks for all. The drinks are coffee with large helpings of different spirits added. I take them and hand them out.

Someone in the crowd asks me, "How do you scroll to the far right of pages?"
We start at their post on the LD4all page and I show them how to move the page to the other side. On the far right is an empty page with blank posts except for opposite their post... here there is an appended reply by YSIM. I think, , [Usually posts continue on that side of the page. Appended replies will make the topics all muddled up.] I hear a loud whisper say, "HEY" into my right WL ear.

I wake up with a jump to find there is no-one there.
eek2

comment: I laugh to myself and think, 'That would have freaked me out if i didn't belong to LD4all!'

Ghosteh
Fire Apprentice
LD4all addict
Ghosteh has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Loads of them

PostPosted: Tue 21 Dec, 2010  Reply with quote

An old one, but I have had forum dreams grin *starts digging after more to edit into this post

The New Link... user

Im on ld4all, seeing a link to a forum I havent been on before siiw I click it and get shocked as I see the content I think about doung RC when I realise what forum this is.

26th september 2008:
Fragment Of My Brother On This Forum

I am entering the living room and see my brother doing something. When I came closer I saw him sign up on this forum.

Current LD goal(s): Become a fire-master
moogle
1 LD to milestone !
Site Admin
Chat Mods

PostPosted: Wed 01 Jun, 2011  Reply with quote

I suppose this comes under the umbrella of a forum dream ^^

Letter to Q

I can see a letter written to Q, it feels like a forum pm.
Quote:

It's a great idea repeating the website information exactly in the forum. But it used to be good to discover the odd titbit of information in the guide that was not easily found on the forum itself.

I loved the Greek forum.

I would suggest that all the business ads be in pastel colours.

Ghosteh
Fire Apprentice
LD4all addict
Ghosteh has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Loads of them

PostPosted: Fri 03 Jun, 2011  Reply with quote

Bear in mind the dream is short so I didnt filter away part before the elevant part, however I will make the relevant part orange siiw

The New Group In Ld4all

I am around Långedrag (man, Ive been dreaming a lot of this place lately tounge1) [part forgotten since I havent written it down]

gap

I am on ld4all and some peoples names are yellow tounge2 I see an icon that leads to the group. I am surprised of the description (forgot it unfortunately tounge2) and see that moogle and a few more people have been added to that group.

Current LD goal(s): Become a fire-master
Eilatan
The Lookout Rogue.
Head Scribe
Eilatan has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
Wolfgame
LD count: 十

PostPosted: Fri 30 May, 2014  Reply with quote

Woah, Moogle just showed me this place. Okay, so I had a dream in Jan, 2012 called "Fix and Siiw get a Pool

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

It was likely last year, but then I had a dream that LD4All had a house. Moogle, Siiw and DreamAddict were all there. The house was very large, about three levels on top of a bottom split level. The four of us were at the bottom half level, which held a laundry and what was likely access to a car garage.

Today I had this dream "LD4All gets a Pool". Well, it was technically about the LD4All house getting a garden, with "shared dreaming pools". It was an add on to the previous LD4All house I dreamt of, and likely a continuation or of my dream in which Fixato decided to get a swimming pool for the server.

Current LD goal(s): Meet my dream guide

moogle
1 LD to milestone !
Site Admin
Chat Mods

PostPosted: Sun 30 Apr, 2017  Reply with quote

http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=737359#737359
Quote:
Changes

Q had just added a new page to the ld4all website. Members could volunteer to have their lucid dream featured on it. I decide to add a large image to mine. When I use layering, I layer the wrong item and a stone boulder wall hides a few characters. The green newt/lizard is still visible. I suck it up into my drawing tool and try to place it into a different spot. But it won't come out.

Page 2 of 2Goto page Previous  1, 2

print   ShareShare