Lucid Challenge 59 - Winner - Tggtt

Hahaha I loved the picture as explanation!

Thanks for the tip about topic editing and congrats on the first LD of the challenge, I ll update the score sheet on Monday :smile:

No tasks done yet. (I’ll post a count of the non-lucid dreams at the end of the week).

In a non-lucid that I’ve snipped (no points) I noticed that I have a sense of touch as well as sight when I’m sword fighting (I can feel the resistance).

From another non-lucid I heard music that I was able to transcribe when I woke. There wasn’t a tribal dance in th dream, so it doesn’t count for that task.

1 ND and a whole ton of fragments last night.

Nothing towards tasks/goals/quests, though.

I had a fragment in which I dreamt of the forum. Specifically of a Suggestions thread in which Mew kept posting to point something out to me. I’m sure there were other posters, but I can’t recall much more than that. :yawn:

1 fragment and 2 non-lucid dreams last night. No tasks done… I think.

Good morning!

Differential post from previous.
I hope you like it. :peek:

SPOILER - Click to view

Past: 1 ND and 1 short LD were already accounted
Current:
Saturday: Added another 1 ND and another 1 short LD.
Sunday: Added 1 short ND and 1 LD (longest for the past 3 months or so).

I admit I find some tasks and rules confusing, I will just leave the host to decide.

1- I managed to control a short timelooping.
2- Convinced people via mind control (2x).
3- I summoned 5 people to help with task.
4- A Young Lady told me to (‘Stop the giant wave when it arrives’), which was done.
5- Then I flew a plane through the wave to reach a primitive and volcanic island (once my personal goal) with dinosaurs.
6- Covered a shelter with camouflage.
6- Watched dinos from distance, didn’t manage to reach them. No humans.
7- Collected berries. They are dark brown, kinda like raspberry in format but deformed. The berries taste like dry grass with green banana peels. It’s horrible.
8- Someone else fished, I forgot about this part. Great.
9- Flew (on airplane) through a cloud to which made the night become day.

It was scary for several moments. I also died once.

Thank you for your nice ideas, Lady Yomi and Xander.

Any similarities are just coincidences.

I had two NDs this morning.

No task, but I did dream briefly of Xander. :razz:

I’m enjoying this theame already…

I had a short LD this morning, but I was woken up by a n urgent radio call that turned out to be for WOA5 (josh) instead of WOA4 (me). I did , however, manage to explore some of a rather large train station before I was woken up.

I’m about to go to sleep now, so I’ll see what progress I can make on the caveman side of things.

1 short LD last night: technically started as a WILD, but I lost lucidity before it became a real dream (WIND?). Ended up doing a RC, but woke up soon after. I was hunting a dragon with a bow before/when I became lucid (well, specifically, I was after it’s horns).

3 other ND’s with nothing worth claiming (including one FA/ND of writing in my DJ and having to REWRITE 2 dream’s worth upon actually waking up -.- ). And a bunch of fragments, mostly about playing/being in Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

I’ll post these dreams to my DJ later today. Will take some time to write up :tongue:

Several NDs these 2 days, scoring no points
Sorry if DJ not updated, life’s messy

4 non-lucid dreams this morning. I rode an animal (a bear and I also kind of rode a wolf as well) and I escaped from something chasing me by jumping over some obstacles and running into a building. Said thing was kind of like a dinosaur… it had the shape of a raptor but had this magical ability to change what material it was made out of, or something. Also it had the head of a bird, which isn’t a dinosaur, but is kind of like an evolved dinosaur, right? :tongue:

2 ND’s last night and a few more Zelda fragments that I can’t quite piece together.

One of the ND’s involved being inside some kind game where I kept being hunted down and killed by a specific person who (was my friend, but also) seemed to make it her personal goal to kill me. I clearly wasn’t very good at escaping/hiding for long. Towards the end of the dream, it was found out that she was actually being controlled by a T-Rex, which I hunted for…with a bow again.

The other ND involved camping and military training, nothing relevant.

Good morning!

SPOILER - Click to view

Sunday: Added 2 NDs, 2 FLDs and 1 medium LD.
I had a time travel dream by going through wormholes, not sure if this is valid.
Monday: Added 2 NDs and 2 short LDs.

Tried the quest twice and failed. :neutral:
I blame the stalkers. :tongue:

Wow I just started to read Dream Journals and I am already impressed by the work that the previous hosts were doing to keep scores up to date!
I am not done yet so you ll get it later :smile:

I am not sure what was confusing. If it is the points about dream controll. You were pretty much right, but this is only worth points when accomplished to do a task. If you are not sure, do not worry, I will keep track of the score :wink:

Also, doing the personal tasks of other people is not worth any points, but still congratulation on this great LD!

1 ND and 1 Fragment last night. Saw prehistoric people… or well, at least people dressed like Tarzan or the Flintstones. Also very briefly participated in a tribal dance. I also traveled back in time but used a weird portal thing, not a time machine.

[spoiler]

Here is why:
[/spoiler]

If I posted things that are not worth points, then just ignore them.

Thank you very much, I trust your efforts!

Last night: 1 (short) LD, 2 ND’s, and a fragment about the [ld] tag making text peach and pink colored :confused:

In the LD, I got lucid when I realized the Doctor was there with his TARDIS, so I stole the TARDIS and went back to prehistoric times. :grin: I stepped out of the TARDIS and was able to hear some dinosaurs in the distance, but woke up too soon after to do anything of use.

Will add them to my DJ later today (and I will type up the last ND from yesterday, too…I promise!)

1 Long ND that had nothing to do with the LC, and 1 fragment that had to do with me telling Mew I had a long ND that had nothing to do with the LC.

Because you know, SC gotta troll. :woah:

1 ND + 1 DILD this morning - LINK TO DJNo task achieved I guess, not sure if I get any point for the LD itself

Good afternoon!

SPOILER - Click to view

Tuesday: Added 3 NDs, 1 short LD.
Tried personal goal but it did not go as planned.

I blame the stalkers. :lol: