Lucid Challenge 59 - Winner - Tggtt

3 NDs this morning. No tasks. I kind of did my personal goal while non-lucid, but I don’t feel like it captures the spirit of the goal so I do not want to claim points for it.

Good day!

Differential post from previous.
I hope you like it. :peek:

[spoiler]
Thursday: Added 2 NDs, 1 medium LD where I was numb for the most part, but DCs helped me.

Technically speaking, yes, I did my goal in an LD. I expected to test another thing but I feel like the actual outcome was better since it made clearer that it worked.
But I am a bit sad since I got numb and couldn’t move well during most part, I had to ask DCs to help me all the time.[/spoiler]

Thank you.

2 more ND’s last night. Once again nothing noteworthy.

I’ve really fallen behind on my LD4all DJ x.x

Good morning!

Differential post from previous.
I hope you like it. :peek:

SPOILER - Click to view

Friday: Added 4 NDs.

Some nice non-lucid dreams, I regret nothing.

I am going to write a complete post for the week tomorrow.

Welcome Cornelia!

So because time travel is quite complicated, the first week will last 8 days and the new week shall start tomorrow or on Sunday :happy:

I am working on the scores as well, but only made it up to monday so far :happy:

FINALLLY SOMETHING! READ IT AND WEEP!. Yes, “weep”, because you’ll be crying at how confusing that DJ entry is.

I had fragments yesterday, followed by 1 ND, fragments and 1 Medium LD today. (I class this Medium as rare is the LD I have anything more than me waking). Here are the tasks I got done: (they are bold in that DJ entry, to make life a bit easier).

• See a dinosaur (It was a pterodactyl in yesterday’s fragment)
  • Find a way to escape (I escaped Time collapsing by making the Doctor materialise the TARDIS around me. This counts, right?)
  • Use a Time Machine (The TARDIS to be exact)
  • Hunt or Fish (I knew I had to hunt the rabbit, despite not seeing it or catching it)

Seeing as I’ve never done anything in an LD except wake myself; tried (and failed) to summon Xander; accidently transported myself to a friend (instead of summoning them to me); and briefly looked at the sky; I would like to claim dream control points for summoning the Doctor/TARDIS around me. These sorts of things never work for me, so it’s a big achievement that I got it to work on the first try.

P.S: Apparently once I accidentally turned day into night (I was trying to make a sun shower), but the effect boomeranged back nearly right away.

Like Lia, I’ll put a Week 1 - Personal Scorebored

[spoiler]Fragments: 4 Days
NDs: 5
LDs: 1 Medium
Tasks: * See a dinosaur

• Find a way to escape
  • Use a Time Machine (In an LD)
  • Hunt or Fish (In an FA in an LD)
    Dream Control: Making the TARDIS materialise around me[/spoiler]

P.S.S: How long is this LC going to be / How many tasks will there be?

I had another long LD last night, along with a bunch of other dreams I won’t bother claiming. No tasks asuch I was far too busy flying around and talking to horses.

1 ND and 1 fragment this morning, no tasks done.

By the way, Koal, if you need help with scoring, I can maintain a personal scoreboard like Cornelia and Eilatan which would surely help with the scoring process.

Just an NLD from the morning.

Space Classroom ~ Non-Lucid Dream

Personal Scoreboard:

[spoiler]Fragments: 1
NLDs: 7+1
Short LDs: 1
[/spoiler]

Yesterday: 1 ND (office)
Today:

• 1 ND at office, I questioned the differences with usual place, but didn’t conclude them properly
  • Many lucid fragments from WILD
    No task completed

[center]WEEK 2 – Shaolin Temple

[/center]

After escaping the dinosaurs, you finally find the way back the camp. And here it is, the time machine is ready to be used again. You all take place following the instructions of the small Koala. Once you are done, the Koala start gesticulating in his special dance to make you sleep and time travel, so boring… zzz…

You wake up in what looks like a small temple. The Koala is still there running around all of you.
“We arrived we arrived ! We are in 464 AD in the first Shaolin Temple! Please enjoy the time here and take your time. I just noticed I lost the key of the time travel machine so we might spend some time here…”

WEEK 2 TASKS

Story tasks:

1. Use a time machine (20 points): No matter where or when you appears, and no matter what is your Time machine.
2. Find the key for the time travel machine (20 points)

Week 2: Shaolin Temple (464 AD)

Help to build a temple (20 points) : in 464, the monks just had the temple, it was probably not totally finished. If you only try to help the monks building the temple by bringing them stones, it also works.

Meet some monks (20 points): Talk to them or do any interraction with them so that you can grow with their encounter.

Have a tea ceremony (10 points): Drinking tea with other people can also be called a kind of ceremony :smile:

Do some martial art moves (20 points).

Bonus: Jump really high or do some impossible moves (like in chinese movies) (10 points)

Ring the temple Bell (20 points): You can ring any bell to get points.
This will tell the monks they can go eat. :happy:

Meditate (20 points) : Any kind of meditation is possible :smile:

Note: I will count the special task as story task from now on. Each week you have one to follow the story. By the end of the challenge, I will add some 40 points for those who did each of the 4 story Tasks.

Enjoy everyone! :mrgreen_hat:

WEEP WEEP WEEP!! how confusing and how long haha. I think I have only seen some 15 minutes of doctor who in my whole life, I am glad I could recognize it still haha. I will read your long DJ later :smile:

There will be 4 weeks with 4 story tasks and a the usual 5-10 tasks per week. However, as time travel is not accurate, we might have shorter or longer weeks :smile:

Nothing but fragments last night for me. :neutral:

My internet connection isn’t very stable these days, so here’s my entries for week 1:

[spoiler]Day 1: one unrelated ND, one ND in which my mother, my fiancee and I encounter a prehistoric beast in the garden.

Day 2: one unrelated ND.

Day 3: three unrelated ND, one short LD (I only had the time to work on my dream body perception and start swimming in complete darkness before I was woken up)

Day 4: one unrelated ND.

Day 5: one very detailed but unrelated ND.

Day 6: one unrelated ND, one short LD. I recalled the challenge mid-dream and made the Tardis appear (yep, another whovian), but when I stepped in, it was a vast and starry sky.

Day 7: one unrelated ND.[/spoiler]

Hello!

Added 3 NDs today.

[spoiler] Week 1.
Saturday: 2 NDs and 2 short LD.
Sunday: Added 1 short ND and 1 LD (longest for the past 3 months or so).
1- timelooping, travel
2- Convinced people via mind control (2x).
3- I summoned 5 people to help with task.
4- Made shelter.
5- Watched dinos.
6- Collected and ate berries.
Sunday: Added 2 NDs, 2 FLDs and 1 medium LD.
I had a time travel dream by going through wormholes, not sure if this is valid.
Monday: Added 2 NDs and 2 short LDs.
Tried quest but failed.
Tuesday: Added 3 NDs, 1 short LD.
Tried goal but failed.
Wednesday: Added 3 NDs, 1 ultra short LD.
No tasks.
Thursday: Added 2 NDs, 1 medium LD where I was numb for the most part, but DCs helped me.
Personal goal.
Friday: Added 4 NDs.
No tasks.
Saturday: Added 3 NDs.
No Tasks
[/spoiler]

I love this week’s tasks! Thanks!

now to see if I can do any of them…

I didn t get the size of this LD Gengis :smile:

It is still worth some points, you get 20 points for your personal goal not lucid. I will count this like this, now either you give me a new goal, or you can try to do your personal goal lucid again for the 100 points (if you succeed I would erase the 20 points)

From my point of view, it sounds like you made it, If you feel like it s not successful, I can still take the points out. Afterall, the scores are quite subjective :smile:

I guess I can count the prehistoric beast as a dinosaur :smile:

So I finally updated the scores! If you have questions or elements where you saw I made mistakes, please tell me and I will rectify :smile:
Nice to see so many lucid dreams and a few personal goals achieved (Eilatan also wasn t that far :smile: )

Scores update

If someone can help me put the link for the scores it would be very nice :smile:
Somehow it doesn t workt with the LD4all function. 1drv.ms/x/s!ArL8oL49dFbbbs2UE8uWBFb6kUk

Used a URL shortener so this should work:

[url=https://tinyurl.com/LC59Scores]Link to scores[/url]

Link to scores

Also Koal, I claimed points for seeing and participating in a Tribal Dance. Will post about this morning’s dreams later.

Short please

And, nice tasks, hope to get some done this week :content: