Lucid Challenge 59 - Winner - Tggtt

:peek: edited the title to remove the ?
Never mind me, carry on :grin:

Hello!

Accumulative post for Week 4
New today: 2 NDs.

[spoiler]Sunday: Added 2 NDs.
Monday: Added 2 NDs.[/spoiler]

Seeing as so many people claimed seeing a tribal dance without being really tribal, I would like to also claim it.

I dreamt of being at a fancy baby shower, in which my cousin (in her wedding dress) and her husband danced the salsa. Their toddler was also dancing with then. Later on the bridegroom changed into another cousin, whose school friends began chanting a song to. He said he didn’t recognise the song, and it must have been from another school. I assumed the song was either of congratulations or a lament to his getting married (they begun laying on the floor as they sang). I likened it to my high school football team using the hakka and the song “Hey hey, goodbye” as both cheer and lament.

[center]WEEK 4 - Future and Atlantis

[/center]

You are still in France enjoying some wine when the Koala comes to your table. “Hey! I thought I would let this week a bit longer so that you can enjoy France more but well, I can’t wait for the next step so let s go!”.
A few minutes later you all sit while the Koala start dancing.

You wake up on top of a tower, in the middle of the Ocean. You try to remember your history class to find what part of history you are visiting this time but the flying car in front of you suggests that you are rather in the future.

"Welcome to the Atlantis! If this city has always been a myth, it is because it comes from the future. In the Year 2400 AD, the Oceans have raised up a lot and most of the Earth inhabitants live on those huge floating islands. Now enjoy a bit the future and then help me create a black hole to go back in time.

WEEK 4 TASKS

Story tasks:

1. Use a time machine (20 points): No matter where or when you appears, and no matter what is your Time machine.
2. Find the key for the time travel machine (20 points)
3. Find the hamsters of the time travel machine (20 points)
4. Make a black hole appear and go through it (20 points)

Reminder: accomplishing all of the story tasks gives a bonus of 40 points.

WEEK 4 - Future and Atlantis (2400 AD)

Reach the fabulous city of Atlantis (30 points) : Atlantis is a city which is underwater in most myths, but you can also represent it like the city from the picture.

Play with a futuristic pet (20 points) :

See some flying vehicules (10 points) :

Interact with a Robot (20 points) :

Use a Hologram to talk to some other people (20 points):

Find a tree with unordinary fruits (20 points) : The fruits can be any items, it doesn t have to be eatable. A Tree with cellphones getting out of it or chocolate bars is totally fine.

Go on top of a skycreeper and look at the view (20 points) : Let s have a better look at this new world.

See some apocaliptic monsters (10 points). It can be a “Walking dead” world or a world with some aliens. I also let it open to your creativity here :smile:
Bonus: Find a futuristic weapon to fight them (10 points) : Lasersabers, laserguns, or anything else

Enjoy everyone! :mrgreen_hat:

I will update the scores later, Also this Week will be the last of our Challenge. So it should end around Wednesday next week :happy:

Since my last post on Friday (sorry for not posting, was traveling), I have had 3 ND’s and other fragments all 4 nights. Nothing relevant.

Hello! Thank you for posting new tasks.

New today: 1 ND.

Monday: Added 2 NDs.
Tuesday: Added 1 ND.[/spoiler]

3 NDs in the last few days. Made a DC go take a shower.

2 ND’s last night, still nothing relevant

Hello!

New today: 2 NDs.

Tuesday: Added 1 ND.
Wednesday: Added 2 NDs.[/spoiler]

1 ND last night (about Dark Souls) and some fragment about people noticing I’m always on LD4all at work.

I promise I actually do get my work done everyday!

Hello!

New today: 1 ND, 1 Short LD and 1 Medium LD with a few tasks, please check below.

Wednesday: Added 2 NDs.
Thursday : Added 1 ND, Short LD and 1 Medium LD.
Went to a futuristic city, see/got into flying vehicles, visited skyscraper where I could see the view and interact with robot waiters.
Note: It also had holograms but they seemed like recordings, I do not know if it’s enough.
Note: I got on a flying taxi and asked to go to Atlantis but I cannot confirm it took me there.[/spoiler]

2 ND’s last night. In one of them, I questioned if it was a dream and did 7 RC’s (counted fingers 3 times, pinched nose and tried to breath twice, looked at nose twice), but all failed me and I didn’t actually become lucid.

One week catch-up post - LINK TO DJ

23-May - 2 ND
26-May - 1 ND fragm
27-May - 1 ND
28-May - 2 ND
4-Jun - 1 ND fragm + 1 ND + recognize I am dreaming and wake-up

No task completed I think

Lucid dream (long duration, about 10 minutes) in which I listen to music in a record store. No new tasks done, I think, but I’ll claim the points for the lucid.

This might get me “task while lucid” points for doing the “tribal dance” task again, this time while lucid. I made a new discovery in this dream: dancing can be even more fun if you combine it with physically impossible moves like in Chinese martial arts movies.

Non-lucid dream in which I am standing in an empty pool, along with two other women, and a Japanese guy sprays us with water from a hose. I claim the points for the “get a DC to take a shower” task.

Yes, I know, there’s a Freudian interpretation of this one. Also, I watch too much anime :smile: (See the Wikipedia entries for uchimizu and misogi).

Non-lucid dream in which I do some impossible moves while running down a wooden spiral staircase. I’ll claim the “Jump really high or do some impossible moves” task.

I’ll also claim “task while lucid” points for “jump really high” as I did some more acrobatics in the lucid dream in the record shop.

Hello! I’m a bit busy, I will just post the last LDs.

Final post for Week 4

Wednesday: Added 2 NDs.
Thursday : Added 1 ND, Short LD and 1 Medium LD.
Went to a futuristic city, see/got into flying vehicles, visited skyscraper where I could see the view and interact with robot waiters.
Note: It also had holograms but they seemed like recordings, I do not know if it’s enough.
Note: I got on a flying taxi and asked to go to Atlantis but I cannot confirm it took me there.[/spoiler]

Week 5

[spoiler]Monday: Added 1 medium LD and 1 short LD.
Thanks to Koal, I searched for DCs to help me find hamsters. They were hiding in the sewers because they were afraid of something.
Then I took them to the machine, which apparently consumes them for time travel. Legit. :sad: (The machine looked like a large refrigerator this time)
Still, I only noticed that after using the machine. Nightmare fuel for the readers.
In the future, the world was doomed by alien trees which were killing the ecossystem. These trees had explosive fruits.
DCs gave me some sort of microwave weapon to melt and detonate the fruits before they reached the ground, which killed the trees instead of spreading…
Thanks…
[/spoiler]

2 NDs and 1 short LD last night (to be DJ’d when I get home from work), 2 other nights of just fragments since I last posted.

No tasks completed unless you count a bunch of DC’s skinny dipping. :tongue:

My count of dreams so far in this challenge is:
Long duration lucid:1
Medium duration lucid: 1
Non-lucid: 35

I’ve only snipped my dream journal in about 3 places, one for horror, one for being mildly erotic and one where it’s just me going over my to do list for when I wake up. There were also a couple of fragments that I couldn’t recall well enough to be bothered typing them up.