Lucid Challenge 59 - Winner - Tggtt

Hello!

Accumulative post for Week 4
New today: 1 ND, 1 Short LD and 1 Medium LD with a few tasks, please check below.

[spoiler]Sunday: Added 2 NDs.
Monday: Added 2 NDs.
Tuesday: Added 1 ND.
Wednesday: Added 2 NDs.
Thursday : Added 1 ND, Short LD and 1 Medium LD.
Went to a futuristic city, see/got into flying vehicles, visited skyscraper where I could see the view and interact with robot waiters.
Note: It also had holograms but they seemed like recordings, I do not know if it’s enough.
Note: I got on a flying taxi and asked to go to Atlantis but I cannot confirm it took me there.[/spoiler]

2 ND’s last night. In one of them, I questioned if it was a dream and did 7 RC’s (counted fingers 3 times, pinched nose and tried to breath twice, looked at nose twice), but all failed me and I didn’t actually become lucid.

One week catch-up post - LINK TO DJ

23-May - 2 ND
26-May - 1 ND fragm
27-May - 1 ND
28-May - 2 ND
4-Jun - 1 ND fragm + 1 ND + recognize I am dreaming and wake-up

No task completed I think

Lucid dream (long duration, about 10 minutes) in which I listen to music in a record store. No new tasks done, I think, but I’ll claim the points for the lucid.

This might get me “task while lucid” points for doing the “tribal dance” task again, this time while lucid. I made a new discovery in this dream: dancing can be even more fun if you combine it with physically impossible moves like in Chinese martial arts movies.

Non-lucid dream in which I am standing in an empty pool, along with two other women, and a Japanese guy sprays us with water from a hose. I claim the points for the “get a DC to take a shower” task.

Yes, I know, there’s a Freudian interpretation of this one. Also, I watch too much anime :smile: (See the Wikipedia entries for uchimizu and misogi).

Non-lucid dream in which I do some impossible moves while running down a wooden spiral staircase. I’ll claim the “Jump really high or do some impossible moves” task.

I’ll also claim “task while lucid” points for “jump really high” as I did some more acrobatics in the lucid dream in the record shop.

Hello! I’m a bit busy, I will just post the last LDs.

Final post for Week 4

[spoiler]Sunday: Added 2 NDs.
Monday: Added 2 NDs.
Tuesday: Added 1 ND.
Wednesday: Added 2 NDs.
Thursday : Added 1 ND, Short LD and 1 Medium LD.
Went to a futuristic city, see/got into flying vehicles, visited skyscraper where I could see the view and interact with robot waiters.
Note: It also had holograms but they seemed like recordings, I do not know if it’s enough.
Note: I got on a flying taxi and asked to go to Atlantis but I cannot confirm it took me there.[/spoiler]

Week 5

[spoiler]Monday: Added 1 medium LD and 1 short LD.
Thanks to Koal, I searched for DCs to help me find hamsters. They were hiding in the sewers because they were afraid of something.
Then I took them to the machine, which apparently consumes them for time travel. Legit. :sad: (The machine looked like a large refrigerator this time)
Still, I only noticed that after using the machine. Nightmare fuel for the readers.
In the future, the world was doomed by alien trees which were killing the ecossystem. These trees had explosive fruits.
DCs gave me some sort of microwave weapon to melt and detonate the fruits before they reached the ground, which killed the trees instead of spreading…
Thanks…
[/spoiler]

2 NDs and 1 short LD last night (to be DJ’d when I get home from work), 2 other nights of just fragments since I last posted.

No tasks completed unless you count a bunch of DC’s skinny dipping. :tongue:

My count of dreams so far in this challenge is:
Long duration lucid:1
Medium duration lucid: 1
Non-lucid: 35

I’ve only snipped my dream journal in about 3 places, one for horror, one for being mildly erotic and one where it’s just me going over my to do list for when I wake up. There were also a couple of fragments that I couldn’t recall well enough to be bothered typing them up.

@YSim: It looks like the spoiler tags and “this part snipped” from our dream journals has made its way into your actual dreams … your unconcious starts saying “click here if you want to have the rest of the dream”.

Nothing special from me lately

3 ND’s, 2 fragments

link to DJ

Non-lucid dream in which I (correctly) solve a computer programming problem posed by a dream character. (The problem was a completely new one; I hadn’t been thinking about it before I went to sleep).

Yay! I can write correct C code for string manipulation in my sleep. No tasks done, though, so I’m disappointed.

Susan_Y codes better than I do (while asleep).

Hello! I’m still a bit busy, I will just post the last LD.

It was a short RCILD at the end of a ND. I entered a blackhole using a helicopter and then appeared in the middle of snowy place.
Yes it was sorta desperate and full of nonsense.

Week 5

[spoiler]Monday: Added 1 medium LD and 1 short LD.
Thanks to Koal, I searched for DCs to help me find hamsters. They were hiding in the sewers because they were afraid of something.
Then I took them to the machine, which apparently consumes them for time travel. Legit. :sad: (The machine looked like a large refrigerator this time)
Still, I only noticed that after using the machine. Nightmare fuel for the readers.
In the future, the world was doomed by alien trees which were killing the ecossystem. These trees had explosive fruits.
DCs gave me some sort of microwave weapon to melt and detonate the fruits before they reached the ground, which killed the trees instead of spreading…
Thanks…

Wednesday: Added 1 short LD. Also added the ND which started it.
Went through a blackhole.
[/spoiler]

Dear all, as every week is lasting 8 days in the Koala world, the challenge will end tomorrow 08.06.2400 (yes we are in the future) at 4pm GMT. As usual I will let some 24 hours room for everyone to post their dreams after.

Scores update

Yeah I haven t fllowed that well on these haha, I ll give you the points too :grin:

Haha I loved it!

I ve counted the scores for holograms but not for Atlantis. I have also loved your description of the use of the hamsters for the time machine (which you kind of used by putting the hamsters inside), a bit rough for the hamsters though :happy:

3 ND’s the last two nights. Still nothing relevant :meh:

koal44: You didn’t happen to get the hamster idea from a VR game on Steam now did you?

Haha no just from my imagination, but now I am curious which game you talk about :happy:

Scores update

Final dream count for this challenge:
Long lucid: 1
Medium lucid: 1
Non-lucid: 38

No new tasks done last night.

Two more ND’s
link to DJ