Normal Dream Challenge 12 - Congratulations Letaali

Some fragments last night. Keep forgetting them within a minute of waking up. Kept going back to sleep to try and bring something back to write about

June 18: 1 ND

Now that WG is done, maybe I’ll start recalling something…

Week 2

SPOILER - Click to view

fragment
fragment
ND

Just one fragment here this morning. No tasks completed.

Week 2

SPOILER - Click to view

June 19th - 1 Fragment
June 20th - 1 ND
June 21st - 1 ND
June 22nd - 1 ND
June 23rd - 2 NDs - Personal Goal completed
June 24th - 1 Fragment
June 25th - 1 ND
June 27th - 1 ND + 1 LD

June 19: 1 ND

1 ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

June 20: 1 ND and fragment

Update. Some relatively uninteresting dreams from past 3 nights. No tasks done. :meh:

Week 2

SPOILER - Click to view

17.6 and 18.6 - 5 NDs - 2 Frags (different days) - Personal Goal
19.-21.6 - 5 NDs - 2 Frags

/me has been too lazy to post dreams lately

But I finally got around to it. 1 FLD to add to last week (before I read the new task). I did dream of being in the middle of a river, but I am unsure if that is large enough to count for the task. Also claiming 1 fragments (from a couple days ago) and 1 ND from today, no tasks done.

Week 1

[spoiler] 12-13/6 - 6 NDs, 4 Chains, 2 Tasks
14/6 - 2 NDs
16/6 - 1 FLD
[/spoiler]

Week 2

[spoiler] 19/6 - Fragment
21/6 - 1 ND
[/spoiler]

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

I believe I did the task twice. First I hid in an underground city carved into a mountain. Entrance was hidden in a cave. Next I was in a city. Explosions collapsed most of the underground tunnel I had to go through, Lots of rubble, fire and smoke in there. I feel like that counts, but it might not.

The second dream had the most beautiful sights I’ve ever seen. A machine weaved lightning into a fabric and it danced through the air, spinning above the machine. If only I could draw it well enough to do justice to it.

Week 2

SPOILER - Click to view

17.6 and 18.6 - 5 NDs - 2 Frags (different days) - Personal Goal
19.-21.6 - 5 NDs - 2 Frags
22.6 - 3 NDs - 2 Tasks
23.6 - LD + Frag

One fragment and one ND this morning. I was a prisoner in an underground demon base.

One dream. Over-Due

One ND and one Fragment this morning seems about the right call

Just 1 ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

June 21: Fragments only
June 22: 2 NDs

Had 2 ND here this morning. I’d like to claim personl goal points for #2 please. :smile:

Dream recall is bad. But I also have to put more effort into writing my dreams down when I do remember them… Or at least hints. Also, I do feel that when I wake up my dream is still in my mind, but when I try to find the words/thoughts about what the dream was like, I always seem to fail. As if I do feel the dream, but not recall it.

Anyway I also updated this post and my DJ with my dreams. There were actually even more fragments I remembered but didn’t really bother to write down.

Just one dream from last night. It contained a few LD4Allers and the middle of a large body of water that might have been the ocean, so I would like to claim late Week 1 task. :content:

Week 2

[spoiler] 19/6 - Fragment
21/6 - 1 ND
23/6 - 1 ND (Late Week 1 Task)
[/spoiler]

We are nearly to the halfway point! Task 2 is now closed and task 3 is open.

Task3: Up in the Sky
It’s a bird, and a plane, and a man- It’s birdplaneman!
Aim high in this task, cause your goal is to be up in the sky. You could be an important businessman on a private jet, speeding to make your next deal. Or perhaps you’re a super hero, flying high above the city, on the look out for evil. Maybe even you’re a dragon rider. However you make it up there, your task is to be in the sky.

Unfortunately I am traveling a lot (unexpectedly) this weekend so a scoring update will be delayed. I will get it updated as soon as I can.