Normal Dream Challenge 12 - Congratulations Letaali

Just one fragment here this morning. No tasks completed.

30 June. 1 ND

Day Tripper <-- with a nod to The Beatles

Just one ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

If you’ve spotted the pattern, you may know the fourth task already.

Task 4: At the Fire
Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.
No wait, I think it’s supposed to be ‘teach a man to fire and he’ll have no assistants’? I don’t know, I’m not here to give life advice, I’m here to host a challenge.
This task’s challenge is to see an open flame. You can sit at a bonfire to rest up, wander a dark corridor holding a lit candle, or even watch as a a building burns down. If you’re watching a burning building, I hope you at least consider helping though.
For it to count, the flame must be a sustained (so no flashes of fire balls or explosions), open (you must see the actual flame without it being completely contained) flame. For example, a candle in a candle holder would count, but a lanternwould not.

June 28: 1 LD; reality check; fragment
June 29: 1 ND and fragment
June 30: 1 ND and fragment

Saturday 1 July 2 dreams and 2 fragments

Here Be Spiders
The Voice. (fragment)
Objects of Desire
Gross! (fragment)

Just 1 fragment here this morning. No tasks completed.

July 01: 2 NDs

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

July 02: 2 NDs

3 July 1 dream

Hooligan with Hammer

Nearest I can get to fire - a turned off gas cooker :tongue:

Finally updated my progress page and my DJ, including two NDs and a fragment from last night, and two dreams from the night before.

Task related, at least I dreamed of water (though being the first task) as in the normal dream and fragment from last night there was water involved. I vaguely remember being on a paddle boat on a lake (not an ocean/sea though) and I met a man next to a large body of water (but I wasn’t in it).

Had 2 NDs here this morning. No tasks completed.

July 03: 2 NDs

After a couple of days good recall, just a fragment from last night.

Just 1 ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

July 04: Fragments only

This morning was a good round for me :hurray:

click to DJ

I remember a fragment with fire. Does a dream fragment count for completing the current task? I remember the fire very clearly in front of me. It were two open flames on two pans. It was part of rotating tasks we had, but I only remember this small part of it. So not sure if it counts for completing the task, because it’s only a fragment…

Then I did do the late task 1 of the Sea and water in my dream. It was a cool to see some sea life and the boat was a bit weird but good adventure. (If you’re allowed to stack points I might even say it fits my personal goal of going on an adventure. It wasn’t really an adventure but it was in line of what I meant with it when I set up this goal. In that case, I like to slightly change my personal goal for a new one and let it be go on a holiday, preferably a (water)safari with spotting wild animals)

Wednesday, just one fragment

Two for 20p

Just one fragment here this morning. No tasks completed.