Normal Dream Challenge 12 - Congratulations Letaali

Just 1 fragment here this morning. No tasks completed.

July 01: 2 NDs

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

July 02: 2 NDs

3 July 1 dream

Hooligan with Hammer

Nearest I can get to fire - a turned off gas cooker :tongue:

Finally updated my progress page and my DJ, including two NDs and a fragment from last night, and two dreams from the night before.

Task related, at least I dreamed of water (though being the first task) as in the normal dream and fragment from last night there was water involved. I vaguely remember being on a paddle boat on a lake (not an ocean/sea though) and I met a man next to a large body of water (but I wasn’t in it).

Had 2 NDs here this morning. No tasks completed.

July 03: 2 NDs

After a couple of days good recall, just a fragment from last night.

Just 1 ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

July 04: Fragments only

This morning was a good round for me :hurray:

click to DJ

I remember a fragment with fire. Does a dream fragment count for completing the current task? I remember the fire very clearly in front of me. It were two open flames on two pans. It was part of rotating tasks we had, but I only remember this small part of it. So not sure if it counts for completing the task, because it’s only a fragment…

Then I did do the late task 1 of the Sea and water in my dream. It was a cool to see some sea life and the boat was a bit weird but good adventure. (If you’re allowed to stack points I might even say it fits my personal goal of going on an adventure. It wasn’t really an adventure but it was in line of what I meant with it when I set up this goal. In that case, I like to slightly change my personal goal for a new one and let it be go on a holiday, preferably a (water)safari with spotting wild animals)

Wednesday, just one fragment

Two for 20p

Just one fragment here this morning. No tasks completed.

Three dreams recalled since last post. No tasks.

July 05: 1 ND

July 06: Fragments only

Only a fragment yesterday and a normal dream today.