Lucid Challenge 59 - Winner - Tggtt

Two more ND’s
link to DJ

I’d like to claim a short LD I had a few hours before the challenge ended. Didn’t do anything.

Alright everyone the challenge just ended! I will update the scores and announce the winner later when I reach my Laptop :smile:

Final Scores

1. Tggtt - 1162
  2. Ysim - 499
  3. DTDownUnder - 240
  4. Susan_Y - 217
  5. Mew151 - 204
  6. Eilatan - 195
  7. Majah - 173
  8. GenghisKhan - 158
  9. Prospero - 107
  10. Cornelia Xaos - 47
  11. AreYouME, James_UK2008, Lady Yomi, Yev - 0

Congratulations to Tggtt! You had an impressive amount of LDs and a great controll with 80% of the tasks done, That was really nice to see how you would do my tasks every time :happy:

I m was very glad to read so many LDs (, that s not every time that so many people do a lot of LDs in the challenge! I m also quite impressed by the incubation skills of Mew with so many tasks done with only one LD :smile:

Now Tggtt, as number one of this challenge, you are welcome to host the next one, if you don’t want or cannot, the Honor will come to Ysim who also had a great score here :smile:

Congratulations ! :happy:

Congratulations! :woot:

and thank you Koal44 for hosting :happy:

Hello!

It was my pleasure to succeed on several tasks, however I agree that the hardest task of all is hosting.

Therefore, thank you very much for hosting, Koal44.

Thank you GenghisKhan, I am honored to be congratulated by one of best LCers ever.

Thank you Majah, I am really happy that you wrote your 60th post to congratulate me.

Because now we are supposed to talk about the 60th LC.

Also speaking of the 60’s, while we could sing “Eight Days a Week” during the LC 59, if I host LC 60, I wish people would sing “With a Little Help from my Friends”.

Every LC is special, but I am wishing to implement several things for the LC 60 to make it even more special. I can only achieve that by getting some help from IRC friends that I have already contacted about this possibility.

60 is a special number for several reasons and that would be my plan of making it being remembered for another reason.

Please tell me if anyone has arguments against me selecting a co-host and consulting another members for the planning.
I have already invited Ysim and Mew151, I would like their formal response.

Congrats Tggtt!

It’s unlikely that I will compete in LC60, so feel free to bounce ideas off of me. Beyond that though, I’m afraid I’m too busy to properly co-host right now, sorry.

Wow Thanks Tggtt, I also wanted the 60th LC to be different, I am happy that you have ideas for it! :happy:

I also think it s a great idea to try cohosting! Be sure to count me in for the 60th LC :grin:

Congratulations on winning, Tggtt! I accept your invitation to cohost LC60 with you, as I’d love to take part in making a wonderful LC! :grin:

CONGRATS TGGTT!!!

Well, that was a very interesting LC, and thanks Koal44 for making it that way!!!

Personally I completely lost track of what was going on, and ended up just checking in a few times to update my lucid counts. This was mainly due to where I am now working. I’m an hour drive away from the nearest anything out here, and my internet connection relies on an ET style satellite rig I’ve built.

I’m getting a proper satellite connection set up, so I should be fully connected for LD60!

Well, I’m off to go dream some more, thanks again koal44.

Hello nice people,

Thank you DTDU.

Thanks to everyone who has helped until now.

Mew and I are working on getting the signups open.

My major recommendation now is to get hype.

dont hype plx

Did I miss the new Challenge? as you wrote that you wanted to open the signup a week ago I am a little bit confused :smile:

I can have quite good LDs at the moment so it s in my interest that it start soon but take your time :tongue:

His post says that they’re working on it, not that it would be open a week ago. My guess is they’re spending time to make it spiffy. :peek:

Don’t worry, I’m sure it will return in time for everyone to continue having great LDs! :content:

Haha yeah I just thought working on opening the signup meant the rest was ready :smile:
But it s fine I trust them :content:

Dear dreamers of LD4all!

Get ready for this small teaser, the signups are planned to be open really soon.
You might not wish to oversleep… You can dream after joining!

LC60® Highlights[spoiler]We Heard the Community

LC60® has 3 levels of tasks: Tasks, Subtasks and Subsubtasks.
Tasks are posted weekly. They are not worth points themselves, they are an article with a text that groups subtasks.
Tasks have start times and expiration times.
These times are treated as strict deadlines.

We have added new ways of cooperation without enforcing people to join teams.

New Scoring, More Motivation

Dream types are now considered prime subtasks. Please specify a dream and its type in order to claim subtasks.

Keeping a dream journal is not easy, but now it will give you points.

LC60® is going to encourage you to share your dream art.

Your knowledge on Lucid Dreaming incubation techniques will also be rewarded.

Fun is the only Mandatory Subtask

We are not forcing members to dream, this is a game that every one is invited. New features will allow everyone to have fun, with or without their own dreams.

New unlockable subtasks could appear at any minute! Now you have even more reasons to check updates.

New features include more strategic choices that will reward your ability to plan what to claim.

Help fellow participants. Bet on their upcoming successes and earn points.

Innovation on Balancing

LC60® Balancing system is completely new. No one will be able to win too soon.

Subtasks will have bonus scores balanced weekly. Hard subtasks are now more worthy than ever.

LC60®: Transparency, Free News and Dreamocracy

The scoring will not be based on subjectivity of the host.

We will do our best to add instructions to subtasks and subsubtasks to avoid confusion. The way the scores are calculated are public and can be checked by anyone.

LC60® is going to include a newsroom with updates on the tasks, subtasks and successes! News are going to be updated at least once a day. There is no more reason on idling if you are not having much dreams.

Some subtasks and decisions will be supported by voting. Open to anyone. We will run polls where you can choose the best subtasks for our LCers!

You have found the challenge that is right for you! In LC60® we will have plenty of features to ensure fun even if you cannot LD.

Daily Scoring Updates

At least once a day, scores will be updated. This is our goal.
You will be able to see your scores and how other participants are doing better than ever.

Everyday is Caturday

Caturday is the official IRC bot of LC60®.
You will be able to see updates on IRC like never before.

Scoring

The scoring system of LC60® is unique! Extreme changes were implemented to allow adaptive balancing and increase the competition and the cooperation. You will be able to track your scoring with in-depth details and graphs.[/spoiler]

Haha sounds amazing! Thanks for the great effort to make this challenge unique already :happy:

Dear dreamers of LD4all!

We plan to open the signups in a few hours.

Get ready for the new LC!