Normal Dream Challenge 12 - Congratulations Letaali

Just 1 fragment here this morning. No tasks completed.

July 06: Fragments only

Just 1 fragment here this morning. No tasks completed.

Only a fragment yesterday and a normal dream today.

July 07: 1 ND and fragments

one dream

Work Shop

Two dreams last night, one was about dragonfire! I drew fire, and described fire in detail, but didn’t see it with my own eyes since it was a fictional story.

One dream from last night, with waking up at least two times in between, but continuing on this same dream.

Edit: dream is here. I realised I don’t really remember anymore what happened after the second time I was awake but fell asleep again.

Sorry for the delay, I wasn’t able to really get on my computer last night. Here is the final task!

After Water, Earth, Air, and Fire, we need the final element to call Captain Planet: Heart!

Task 5: Befriend a DC
Making friends is easy, right?
For this task, you need to be friends with an original DC or actively become friends with one who is not original. An original DC in this case would be any who are not a real person and not a character from a book/show/movie/comic/etc. I will also accept becoming friends with any DC who you were not friends with at the beginning of the dream. As this is a much more subjective task, I will rely on your judgement of whether or not you were friends (and not just acquaintances) with your DC.

Just one fragment here this morning. No tasks completed.

July 08: Fragments only

One dream and fragments last night.

In the dream people who weren’t my friends were present on my bachelorette party. I was wondering why they were there, is my subconscious trying to give me opportunities to befriend a DC? (and I ignored it…)

Sunday July 9

Pooch only fragment left.

It was a long dream featuring lots of small dogs but I had an attachment for only one of them.

Befriending a little dog? Can’t really claim for it due to lost recall.

Had one ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

July 09: Fragments only

Last night, I had a normal dream in which I’m taking a sort of willy wonka elevator out of a building, into the sky, which then changes into a gondola lift. I also remember another short dream involving water ‘sliding’.

Had 1 Fragment + 1 ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

Just a fragment this night (something about a party with friends)

Edit: while doing some stuff, I remembered a dream again from last night! I suddenly remembered (un)wrapping presents. Some other parts of the dream became vivid to me as well. click

2 dreams July 11

Floor 25
Changes

Had 1 ND + 1 Fragment here this morning. No taks completed.