Normal Dream Challenge 12 - Congratulations Letaali

Sunday July 9

Pooch only fragment left.

It was a long dream featuring lots of small dogs but I had an attachment for only one of them.

Befriending a little dog? Can’t really claim for it due to lost recall.

Had one ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

July 09: Fragments only

Last night, I had a normal dream in which I’m taking a sort of willy wonka elevator out of a building, into the sky, which then changes into a gondola lift. I also remember another short dream involving water ‘sliding’.

Had 1 Fragment + 1 ND here this morning. No tasks completed.

Just a fragment this night (something about a party with friends)

Edit: while doing some stuff, I remembered a dream again from last night! I suddenly remembered (un)wrapping presents. Some other parts of the dream became vivid to me as well. click

2 dreams July 11

Floor 25
Changes

Had 1 ND + 1 Fragment here this morning. No taks completed.

July 10: 1 ND and fragments
July 11: Fragments only

12 July 1 dream and 1 fragment

Intruder
Wall of Text (fragment)

I remember two dreams and a fragment from last night. In the one dream I’m playing laser tag with friends. In the other dream we have to evacuate a building I’m working in with someone in a wheel chair, and a bed with balloons (dream recall is a bit blurry with this dream). The fragment had to do with trains. I feel like I remember more from this dream with the train, but that somehow what I remember is actually from another dream I had recently. But I’m not sure about that.

July 12: 1 ND

One long and two shorter dreams and a fragment from last night. The long one involved being in the mountains and a hotel. In another dream I was on LD4all and I was reading Qu’s journal, in which she actually met her personal goal of meeting her husband in her dreams. And another dream where we had a discussion about vegetables.

2 Fragments here this morning. No tasks completed.

July 13: 2 NDs

Been travelling, sorry. So dreams between 28th of last month to today? :happy:

Here you go

• I was a drone, flying around when flying was a task.
  • I was on an alien planet, another personal goal completion.
  • Two dreams where I was surrounded by water. Rafting on a river and ending in a lake, then falling into a lake in a jungle in another dream.
    -Also got lucid last night, though that’s no extra points.
    -Saw nuclear explosions, counts as fire for late task points?

In total I think I’m claiming: 8 Fragments, 7 NDs, 1 Task, 3 Late tasks, Second Personal goal completion.

14 July

1 ND - Distance

July 14: Fragments only

Had 2 NDs here this morning. No tasks completed.

One dream during which I woke up 3 times about having a baby and two more dreams and a fragment.