Lucidity Challenge 60: Special Awards Ceremony

Claiming some art! Woo!

Magical Rope Wand ~ Dream Art

Stats So Far:

[spoiler]NLDs: 1

Dream Art: 1
[/spoiler]

Thank you for new joinings! We have finally reached 21 participants.
What is going to happen, isn’t it a special milestone?

It is time to celebrate the 21st anniversary.… again!
Congratulations everyone! Remember to invite the hosts!

The dreamocracy has decided!

[size=200]The results are here.[/size]

Task 1 has two new unlocked subtasks and one update!

Poor DCs are suffering because a volcano eruption.
It is so frightening… Rivers of lava scared people. While others are in the middle of ashes…

Their houses could have crumbled as well. That is terrible.

[edit] Fixed text, no value change.

This is a checkpoint post.

I have collected all the information from past posts.
All your personal goals and choices are online at lc60.keepdream.in/ just click what seems more natural to you!)

If you need to edit, please reply and tell what changed!
Thank you very much!

Congratulations Cornelia for claiming the first art of the LC60®!

Congratulations Eilatan for being the 21st to join. Thanks to you, new subtasks were unlocked.

And if people didn’t get Eilatan’s reference, it’s because I mentioned I wanted the LC60® to reach at least 21 participants.

Updated list of participants. Singups are open for the whole LC, however, you cannot claim dreams older than your joining date!

I had 1 ND: Time For A Test!!! ~ Non-Lucid Dream

Well, that was unexpected, ended up dreaming a lot last night, including a lucid.
I completed a few tasks aswell, some deliberately, some just in NDs.
I’d like to claim the following tasks/points:

1 medium LD (deild, became lucid when I could hold my breath underwater for longer than normal)

Lucid tasks,
Clean up litter: while underwater I found lots of different stuff, including rubbish, all of which I collected and took to the surface.

Change emotion of DC: I found a few GoPro Camara in the water, one of which I was able to find the owner of when I surfaced. He looked pretty sad before I talked to him, but once I showed him his Camara he was in disbelief and then super happy that he had it back.

Non-lucid tasks,

Locate trapped DC: In a ND I was in observer mode, watching a DC in combat with a robot army. At one stage he became trapped by robots that could build walls. I had to find him and then tell him how to excape.

Meet a family of DCs : while at a party I met a group of 3 siblings, not sure if this counts, I’ll leave that up to the hosts :smile:

Today I did my first skydive, I completed all required tasks while in freefall, and tomorrow I’m progressing to the next stage of training.

Friday July 21.
1 ND NO TASK/SUBTASK

DJ link BBQ

Friday July 21st
1 ND - Task done - Find a Dog.

1 Short lucid dream - (recognised I was dreaming) - No tasks.

Dream Journal Link

Three ND’s, no tasks.

All your personal goals and choices are online at lc60.keepdream.in/ just click what seems more natural to you!)
The scoreboard is online and updated.

Thank you very much!

[spoiler]Signups are open for the whole LC, however, you cannot claim dreams older than your joining date!

[/spoiler]

Today is friday! I am about to disallow more Week 1 giveaway unlocks!

Please rush if you forgot to unlock!
If you haven’t chosen, you can select a subtask that hasn’t been taken!

Congratulations on your LD DTDU.

I did consider this part, however…[spoiler]

I did not give you DEILD success points here. Please elaborate better to convince me that your DEILD attempt did cause an LD.

Technically speaking, DEILD is related to WILD, where you are supposed to be lucid since before the dream starts. Then you mentioned you got lucid underwater. Please clarify if you wish to claim technique points.[/spoiler]

Many thanks and congratulations in advance! :content:

Had 3 NDs here this morning. No tasks/subtasks.

Congratulations on your first points, james_uk2008!

Thank you very much!

[spoiler]Signups are open for the whole LC, however, you cannot claim dreams older than your joining date!

[/spoiler]

Today is friday! I am about to disallow any more Week 1 giveaway unlocks!

I had 2 ND’s: Next Door Neighbor & Bad Groomsmen ~ Non-Lucid Dreams

Changed a DC 's emotions and met a DC’s family in an ND (“Water Park Outing”).
And had two fragmented ND’s this morning, if fragmented entries count.

Here is a sketch from the initial dream “Water Park Outing”. It features the scene where I’m talking to the girl, hanging off the side of the water slide, the awkward stare down with who I assume to be her mother, and the lease from the final segment.

EDIT: Believe I got points to whoever chose the pen too. I wasn’t going to claim it at first since I kept second guessing it. But I’m continuously haunted by this distinct vivid image of the pen used to sign the lease in the dream leading me to believe it wasn’t a FM.

Thanks for sharing your art, Koharo!

Thank you very much!

[/spoiler]

Edited in the previous post, but incase its overlooked.

Non-lucid dream in which I wash my hands at a water fountain. No tasks done, but I’ll claim the points for the DJ entry.

I have updated your dream Koharo, no problem!
moogle has earned a share of your success! Congratulations to both of you!

Added Susan_Y’s dream. Everything is updated.

Thank you very much!

[/spoiler]

Dream and an Art! (Also, nice Art, Koharo! I am horrible at proportions. :razz: ) And… this morning I realized that there’s no “Help a DC” subtask despite that kinda being the objective of this whole group of tasks… cleverrrr… Too bad I don’t really recall emotion changes from helping that DC this morning! :razz:

Daggertail ~ Non-Lucid Dream
Daggertail ~ Dream ARt

Stats So Far:

[spoiler]NLDs: 2

Dream Art: 2
[/spoiler]

I’ll take the scissors subtask please.

My underwater lucid was a dild, not a deild, sorry for the mixup.

I did 4 Skydives today, learning 360s and advanced flying. Tomorrow I learn back flips and tracking (fast, face first flying)