Lucid Dreaming Motivational Music

I don’t really know where to put this thread to be honest; I thought of putting it in the lucidity centerstage but the music I’m going to share isn’t related to LDing per se. You see, I like to use inspirational music when I’m visualizing for different LD related purposes (Incubation…), and that doesn’t necessarily mean that the material used has lucidity figure in it. Anyways, here’s the first entry, hopefully one of many others. If anyone is interested in sharing with us his motivational music, you’re more than welcomed to :smile: .
Inspirational Music - Entry 001: Dark Souls
Inspirational Music - Entry 002: The Queen of Dragons
Inspirational Music - Entry 003: Mike Oldfield - Let There Be Light
Inspirational Music - Entry 004: Lion’s Rest
Inspirational Music - Entry 005: Where Civilizations Once Lay

Inspirational Music - Entry 002: The Queen of Dragons

This song was used in an old lucid dreaming software I tried. To this day it reminds me so much of lucid dreaming and the feeling of working hard to achieve one.

Mike Oldfield - Let There Be Light

Thanks for sharing this with us! I particularly like the vocals…
Time for another entry
Inspirational Music - Entry004: Lion’s Rest

Inspiritional Music - Entry 005: Where Civilizations Once Lay

For me the most motivational lucid dreaming music is the music of Inception by Hans Zimmer :smile: It always reminds me of what is possible in lucid dreaming and gives me the motivation to write in my dream book.

Nice entries in here, I love both Mike Oldfield and Hans Zimmer! :happy:

If I may add something, I listen to lots of ambient music, even at night so I kinda associate it with sleep and dreaming. The following ones in particular often make me imagine lucidly floating around the earth in outer space :smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=XP46t4li7sk

youtube.com/watch?v=Mtpl3I7meFQ

Also Hans Zimmer here! But I also like relaxing music and Jazz. I fall really easy in sleep with Jazz! :smile: