Interview!
print ShareShare 

The BIG "Was this a LD?" topic - Part VIII

Page 4 of 4Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Author  Message 
moogle
1 LD to milestone !
Site Admin
moogle has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
LD count: 49 LDs so far

PostPosted: Sun 18 Dec, 2016  Reply with quote

I think you were dreaming of being lucid due to lack of excitement at experiencing 'lucidity' for first time.

But at least the thought of LDs is starting to appear in your dreams.

Current LD goal(s): 6 LDs per year * ND goals - actively incubate interesting/fun dreams

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
Arai Kobzo
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 0 :C

PostPosted: Mon 19 Dec, 2016  Reply with quote

moogle wrote:
I think you were dreaming of being lucid due to lack of excitement at experiencing 'lucidity' for first time.

But at least the thought of LDs is starting to appear in your dreams.

Oh, this is a good (or semi-good) thing then. Thank you for answer smile

Current LD goal(s): Have atleast one Ld>Improve your dream control skills>Enter the Star Wars
Arai Kobzo
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Sat 07 Jan, 2017  Reply with quote

I realised that I'm posted this to the lucid quests. Sorry. I deleted it.

I guess I saw another fake ld last night...
When I'm in a dream, I was in my school. I closed my nose and tried to breathe. Succesful! I breathed without any problem. I realised that I'm in a lucid dream. But I didn't feel something... Special. Yes, I think that's the correct word. Anyway... I don't remember what happened before I realised that I'm in a ld. I think I directly connected a lucid dream (I did wild).
When I realised it, I started to walk in my school's corridors. After some walking, I tried to hand rc. My index finger passed my left hand. But I felt it's pressure in my left hand and only my index finger's tip has passed. That's strange. Because I don't use that rc technique in my real life.
When I did that rc, I was sure that it is a ld. I walked a bit more (You're in a ld and you're walking... Man, I'm too creative ._.) Then I have lost my lucidity and it's turned a nd.
Now... Is it a fake ld or real? I didn't get excited, I didn't feel something special, I didn't do nothing in my ld. Normally, I think I would be excited. (I have never seen a ld if that is fake)

Thank you. smile

Current LD goal(s): Have atleast one Ld>Improve your dream control skills>Enter the Star Wars
Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 10.oct

PostPosted: Sun 08 Jan, 2017  Reply with quote

You don't need to feel anything special. It is a lucid dream when you know it is a dream. If you remember that you are YOU, which day it is, where you live etc and not just "playing the part of someone", it is a real LD siiw

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
DTDownUnder
Sunset Chaser
Somniologist
DTDownUnder has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 90ish

Arai Kobzo wrote:
Suddenly I realised, I'm in a dream.

The way I see it, knowing you are in a dream at the time you are dreaming is enough to call it a Lucid dream. So Congrats, I think you had a real LD! party3

Arai Kobzo wrote:

My native language is not English. So, "Sorry for my bad English" :D

(As I say to people that say this kind of thing IRL) Don't apologize! The fact that you have taken the effort to learn another language excuses you!

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
Arai Kobzo
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Siiw wrote:
You don't need to feel anything special. It is a lucid dream when you know it is a dream. If you remember that you are YOU, which day it is, where you live etc and not just "playing the part of someone", it is a real LD siiw

Someone said me "when you are lucid, you must feel something different.". I guess I learned too many superstitions about lucid dream... Anyway.
I was trying to say, I don't know that I was lucid dreaming or I was dreaming that I'm lucid dreaming meh.
Well, if you have seen a ld, The possibility of seeing ld, increases right?

DTDownUnder wrote:
Arai Kobzo wrote:
Suddenly I realised, I'm in a dream.

The way I see it, knowing you are in a dream at the time you are dreaming is enough to call it a Lucid dream. So Congrats, I think you had a real LD! party3

Arai Kobzo wrote:

My native language is not English. So, "Sorry for my bad English" :D

(As I say to people that say this kind of thing IRL) Don't apologize! The fact that you have taken the effort to learn another language excuses you!

Thank you smile

Terminator223
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Sat 28 Oct, 2017  Reply with quote

Well i would say as long as you realised you were in a lucid dream it was one smile
I still remember my first "lucid dream" (if you can call it like that):
I spoke to a women with a white dress, who sat on a chair. I dont remember her face or who she was. Anyway, suddenly (i didnt even do a RC) I realized that im dreaming right now. And in this moment the dream startet to collapse. I tried to stay calm an to stabalize the dream but it didnt work sadblauw But when I woke up I was happy, because it was my first lucid dream smile

Page 4 of 4Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

print   ShareShare