Prayer in a LD

I would think that if you prayed in a LD it would be more effective sence you are in some way closer to God, and the spiritual rhelm. Has anyone tried it, or even tried casting a spell. Espesaly the prayer of Jebezz. This is supose to be a very effective prayer anyway, because you are not being passific about what you wantm, you just simply ask God to bless you, and he does. I know it has worked for me alot. Ive even had to ask God to stop blessing me, becuase its too much. So I dont know if Id want to say that one in a dream, but…

Prayer of Jebezz

Oh bless me indeed
inlarge my terratory
stay by my side,
and keep me from evil
so that I may not cause pain

Amen

wow!!! that is soo cool ~
i will try it tonight~ and i would take all that God gives me and not ask him to stop— lol
and just make sure to thank him for All that i get~ :grin:

Yes it is importent to thank God for all you have. Infact Ill add a thanky at the end of “Jabez prayer”. The reason you ask God to “inlarge your terratory” is because once God starts blessing you, you are going to need more spiritual room to except his blessings. So the prayer is a solid package. You would be really surprised at how effective this prayer is. Try it, and I gurantee you will see a diffrance in the upcoming weeks.

i dont really care about blessings
i care more about knowledge. and answers to questions i have.
i think i will try this. as soon as a have another LD. hasent happened in awhile

I was just thinking of this and found this thread through a search on LD4all.

I am quite curious about this, since I have been striving to think of God more often throughout my “busy” day I try to micromanage. It has actually merged with my RC reminders I do, and I find myself attempting to remember how much God has blessed me, while also doing a small RC before thanking Him. Both have been mutually reinforced through this effort, and hopefully, the next time I become Lucid I will also stop to reflect on the love of Jesus Christ and have an amazing experience.
I really think this is a cool topic for discussion.

Interesting. If I need to convince a person who thinks LD’s are the devil’s work, I can just bring this up.

Now Speaking someone’s death is a totally different idea…

i know that the original prayer of jabez was written in old writing (such as thou)
but every preacher i’ve ever heard say it (about 3) has never said “so that i may not cause pain”, but “so that i may not feel pain”.
i guess you could see it as not cause pain, because of the previous line “and keep me from evil” which could be interpreted as either:
so that i may not be led astray by evil
so that evil may not harm me.

either way, ill have to try this sometime.

None of us deserve His blessings… still, he gives them to each of us in a special way. If you want to show God that you care about His blessings to you, lead a life as you think that He would approve. If God would really stop blessing you, the next moment you’ll step on something slippery in the bathroom, fall on your back, hit a vital part of your brain and remain handicapped for the rest of your life.

Being normal is a blessing, living is a blessing, leading a normal life is a blessing. And the part with the praying in a LD - I totally agree with that ! In a LD I also think you are closer to God. I even believe that praying in a LD is the best way to achieve something…

You know, the bible talks a lot about dreams… I have even been thinking… what would it be like to have Jesus as a SG :bored: ?

Hmm… I have an Animal Spirit Guide - the Leopard. In fact, I have a handcrafted necklace that embodies it. Sort of like a guardian charm. I wear it always and only take it off to shower. I wouldn’t mind trying this out in a lucid dream at some point.

But how does one pray? I don’t believe in God or anything, so I’ve never prayed before in my life. I’m really bad at this sort of thing.

I would love to meet my SG through a lucid dream.

Hm, which God are you referring to?

Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Thor, Zeus… The list goes on.

Or perhaps just “whatever is listening” if you do not wish to label yourself to a certain religion.

I have had some intense spiritual dreams in my lifetime. One of my LD goals is to be more inspired in my faith. Always remember, the name of Jesus has power.

Anything you believe in has power in lucid dreams. I have heard and read that praying helps lucid dreamers who lack control in their dreams. If you believe in yourself, you can do anything within a dream.

I love this integration of spiritual practice with RC’s!

My most recent goal has been to try prayer in an LD. Dreams are central to my faith, which is central to my life, which probably explains the results the on the two occasions I successfully attained my goal. I’m going to give it another try next time I’m lucid to hopefully see how different the third experience is, since the first two differed.