Hunting lucid dreamers...

Not as bad as it sounds I hope.

Some 6 months ago I had a lucid dream and was approached by a group of people who wanted me to help them find other people who are lucid dreamers. As they did not come off as menacing in any way I agreed.

About 3 weeks ago now they returned and I helped them find some people. I also helped those people with basic stuff how to realize that you are dreaming.

Now, I do find this a bit weird even for me and I am wondering if I should tell them go take a hike the next time they show up or not?

If it were me, I’d go hunting with them a few more times. It’s hard for me to get reoccurring lucid dream people who are so focused and dedicated to a goal. But since this is your dream, do you feel as if hunting with these people is a waste of dream time? If so maybe it’s time to tell them to take a hike. Or you could ask them to help you do something you’ve wanted to do while lucid. After all, you’ve spent your lucid time on them twice already.

AdjacentDoor, it is not clear, these people came to you in your dream or in wakefulness?

If in the dream, how do you decide that they are not your imagination?