Lucidity Challenge 61 - Winner: Obfusc8

Dj link

Friday 22 December
one ND - No RC Church and No RC!

Missed out on 25 points! Go inside a church +20 pts, Church/temple - 5 :thud:

Had 2 NDs here this morning. No tasks completed. Did the phone in this post here count? If not, does the phone task need to be a house based phone? (can’t see it as being claimed under my name)

Thanks for pointing out, must have inadvertently scrolled down the participants drop down list :grin:

Congratulations for your Lucid Dream and first LD flying ! :happy:

Ah ah ah, so close ! At least it’s clear your SC is trying to help you !

I confirm the task was valid, I had somehow missed the entire post. Fixed now

[color=blue][size=150]Scoreboard is updated[/size][/color]

Last night of LC61 !

Just one ND here this morning. No tasks done. Although it shows up as two in the post, I can’t recall any details of the first one to claim it as an additional ND here.

Okay, here’s the promised DJ entry.
I actually did journal it that morning although I felt super guilty taking the time to myself.
I claim:
-Long LD
-DILD
-Refriended a childhood friend–I guess this counts as my personal lucid goal
-Dressed as a princess
-Interacted with multiple DCs wearing costumes while wearing a costume including people I know from real life
-Singer
-Deer/elk/moose
-Table

Here’s a non-lucid for which I claim city/town.

And I guess I’ll never get around to dj’ing those 2 lucid dreams I had. I was already given points for one as a short lucid. It was also DILD. The second was medium LD and DILD. No tasks done in them.

I only recall a fragment from last night, so I won’t claim dream journal points for it.

I think that makes 6 DJ enties in week 4, and 25 for the whole challenge.

Some success on the last night…

Two medium length lucids and two normal dreams. Quite a few tasks, although I missed the opportunity for some by forgetting things.

Tasks done -
See expanse of water
see a ship
Dress as Santa
Put on a superhero costume (Iron Man)
-use powers while dressed as superhero (repulsor blasts/flight) ??
-see a town
-see a computer

-Rabbit probably isn’t an unlocked animal. I don’t clearly recall the other animals so no points there.
-I keep thinking there was a train, but don’t remember that part.

Nice claims the last day ! :happy:

@obfusc8, reading your DJ entry it seems you could have achieved December LD4All Quest - I kindly ask you to have a look and make a clarification post

Scoreboard is updated

The craziest thing happened, the ranking is totally changed !!! :woo:
At the time of writing this post

SPOILER - Click to view

There are three participants - Selkie, Susan_Y, Obfusc8 - within Tie-Breaking score :happy:

Ahah! Knew I’d read it somewhere! :happy:

link to quest post

I am just watching. :hide:
No one expected the tie-break would be this cool.

However, the monthly quest claim might end it, we can only wait.

[community.ld4all.com/t/moogles-quest-part-28/40779/41) DJ link
1 ND - You Will Forget…

Tentative claim of points for

1. Wear a costume of any kind inside a house <-- I wore clothing from a different era before leaving the house.
  2. Father/Mother/Sister/Brother <-- “I’m in a room with my generic dream father”

@Tggtt thanks for fixing the link
@moogle / @obfusc8: Noted

Scoreboard is updated

As per current standing

[spoiler]Obfusc8 has gained firm 1st place and has passed the tie-breaking line !!!
[/spoiler]

Important: New dreams are not valid for scoring anymore, but I am going to allow one more day for late posting of dreams (DTDownUnder, I am looking at you :cool: )

:peek:

I know I haven’t been here much, (it’s been a very busy month), but I wanted to say thanks to the Hosts for this LC and congratulations to whoever the winner might be!

/me hands out assorted recall cookies

The sudden change in the rankings is quite a surprise!

And I’m away from Christmas at the moment, so I can’t easily get last minute points by scanning in and posting the drawings I’ve been making.

Dear participants, it is not possible to claim points after this post

Final LC61 ranking:

SPOILER - Click to view

1st Obfusc8 413.5
2nd Selkie 333.5
3rd Susan_Y 310
4th DTDownUnder 230
5th moogle 168
6th Majah 158
7th James_UK2008 145.5
8th Siiw 137
9th Letaali 81
10th Eilatan 73
11th LucidWilliam 60.5
12th Qu 32

As usual, the winner has the right to host next Lucid Challenge

:cheer: Congrats to obfusc8 and also to Selkie and Susan for getting so close. :cheer:

Good Lucidity Challenge, thank you GenghisKhan and Koal44 for running it.

It’s been very nice hosting it :content:

I really want to warmly thank Koal44 for his great help in defining the tasks and updating the topic while I was out

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to our hosts for designing the challenges.

I think this LC was an improvement over the previous one: the simpler rules are easier to follow (though we had some queries, so more explanation might help next time), and I thought it was an improvement to only unlock tasks on a Saturday.

on another note: if people have been reading my dream journal, I’d love to hear which dream you thought was the most interesting. Feel free to post in my DJ thread or PM me. During this challenge, I’ve been posting nearly everything (except for about two I’ve snipped), so many of them aren’t interesting.

Thanks for your honest and clear feedback - our aim was indeed simple rules so participants could focus on recall and getting lucid. Good to know this was accomplished :smile:

Thanks to GenghisKahan and Koal44, great job hosting. :good:

Well, I didn’t really deserve to win this one with two weeks of terrible recall… just had a lucky last night of the challenge. As it stands at the moment, it’s not a good time for me to offer to host - with building works starting in Jan at home and a new junior at work to mentor, looks like it will be a hectic new year. So I’ll pass and wish luck to Selkie or Susan_Y or whoever steps up to host.