Lucidity Challenge 61 - Winner: Obfusc8

:cheer: Congrats to obfusc8 and also to Selkie and Susan for getting so close. :cheer:

Good Lucidity Challenge, thank you GenghisKhan and Koal44 for running it.

It’s been very nice hosting it :content:

I really want to warmly thank Koal44 for his great help in defining the tasks and updating the topic while I was out

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to our hosts for designing the challenges.

I think this LC was an improvement over the previous one: the simpler rules are easier to follow (though we had some queries, so more explanation might help next time), and I thought it was an improvement to only unlock tasks on a Saturday.

on another note: if people have been reading my dream journal, I’d love to hear which dream you thought was the most interesting. Feel free to post in my DJ thread or PM me. During this challenge, I’ve been posting nearly everything (except for about two I’ve snipped), so many of them aren’t interesting.

Thanks for your honest and clear feedback - our aim was indeed simple rules so participants could focus on recall and getting lucid. Good to know this was accomplished :smile:

Thanks to GenghisKahan and Koal44, great job hosting. :good:

Well, I didn’t really deserve to win this one with two weeks of terrible recall… just had a lucky last night of the challenge. As it stands at the moment, it’s not a good time for me to offer to host - with building works starting in Jan at home and a new junior at work to mentor, looks like it will be a hectic new year. So I’ll pass and wish luck to Selkie or Susan_Y or whoever steps up to host.

Selkie, do you want to host the next challenge?

Thank you so much for hosting, this was fun! Congratulations obfusc8! Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I have been out of town, with no computer, and sometimes even no power.

I know I haven t been posting as often as I wish I had but it was still really nice to follow this LC and to help Gengis Khan on the hosting side :smile:

Congratulation to the winner and to all the challengers (also for challenging me about the rules haha). I think it was easier than in the last LC but we can probably improve it a little bit on the explanation :smile:

I m looking forward to the next one as a participant :happy:

Great job every obfusc8 for that great comeback, and to GenghisKahan and Koal44 for being amazing hosts!

Thanks for letting me participate.

I’m afraid that I can’t make the time commitment to host right now.

Understand Selkie

Susan_Y, up to you hosting LC62 then :smile:

Congratulations to the winners! :clap:

It was much fun, also it was very beneficial for my dream recall :happy:
Thank you GenghisKnan and Koal44 for hosting!

Yes, I can host the next challenge!

Thanks, everybody.

Great Susan, thanks a lot for your availability :smile:

In case you would like to reuse LC60/61 system and scoreboard, you should get in touch with Tggtt (or Mew151), who passed the training material, links and the like

Of course feel free to proceed otherwise, if you prefer :smile:

Last thing I’d say, I think having two hosts was SUPER useful, I recommend considering to look for a co-host for LC62 as well

Many thanks to GenghisKahan and Koal44 for hosting. :smile:. Onwards to LC 62. :smile:

I’m down ill with a cold at the moment, but I’m working on writing the next LC. I hope to post the sign up in a few days.

Sounds great :smile:
Please post it here as well once you opened the signups, then I won t miss the start hehe.

Sorry for the delay - I’m nearly recovered from my cold now, and hope to have the sign up posted soon.

A task idea that was suggested by a friend of mine (who isn’t participating in the LC) is to sing while transformed into a different gender and observe if the pitch range of your voice changes. I’ll make a note of it here so it doesn’t get forgotten. The full task list for Week1 of LC 62 will be posted In the LC 62 thread once we’re started s

That task sounds really cool Susan

Can’t wait for next LC :happy: