the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 74

hello thanh03041993 :wave:

hi, im Obli. i used to lurk here quite frequently a decade ago when i was lucid dreaming a lot. theres so many great resources here and i was worried i wouldn’t be able to find it again after so long! its good to see familiar faces, not that you would remember me.

i miss the feeling of lucidity, less the dreams but more the focus in waking life. the attention and reality checks and what one poster had described as “Lucid Living” if LL is still a common acronym here. back then FILD and LL were the new fashion. what revelations in lucidity technique have i missed since then?

life got in the way and im afraid i havent been living very lucidly for years. i made a new years resolution to get awareness and lucidity back so here i am and this time i want to participate to help focus and get credit for my quests :tongue:

I’m glad you found us again Obliverum.
The topics on lucid living and FILD are still here :smile: so you can dive into them again.

The January LD4all quest has just been posted so attempting it, may give you that little more motivation to become lucid. :grin:

thanks for the welcome moogle! i always found your persistence and dedication inspiring, i knew i could do it again when i saw youre still at it too :content:

its great to see those old topics still around. helps me get back in the mindset i was in when i first arrived.

Hello everyone, I’m Thanh and this is the first time i take part in this forum, i hope will add many friend to talk Sonriente share to the other one about my passion

Welcome to the forum tan1998
:grouphug:

Hi, everyone!

Cool forum. I’m new here, but I plan to stay for a long, long time. :smile: :tongue:

I dream some of the craziest, weirdest dreams which I plan to share occasionally with you all. :grin:

hello Apsuanshar, welcome to ld4all. :wave:

The sign ups for Lucid Challenge 62 are open if you are interested. click

hi im jarael, just joined today, been lucid dreaming since i was very young but my dream recall has become very rusty over the years so im hoping to improve that here :smile:

Welcome to the forum JAYdreamer. I noticed that you have already started a DJ, :grin: keeping one will really aid recall. You may be interested in the LC62 too which I mentioned above. We also have the ld4all quest (link is top right of page). The curret one is Portal Quest.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello everyone,

Haven’t had an LD yet but i’m eager to learn :smile:

Welcome to the forum Always_Asleep :welcome:
My advice would be browse the forum a lot. Increase your recall (waste of time having a LD if you can’t remember it :wink: ) and then try the different methods to find the one that works for you. Using WBTB with the method of your choice, really increases the chnce of having a LD :happy: (WBTB stands for Wake-Back-to-Bed. It is one of the most effective ways to become lucid. )

Hello every one I´m Hamletxiv, this is my first post on the Forum :peek: ! :content:

Welcome to the forum hamletxiv :welcome:

Hello all! I’m new to this site and to lucid dreaming in general.

My original goal for learning how to lucid dream was so that I could have lucid dreams with my long distance partner. (Kind of lame, I know…) The more I learn about lucid dreaming though, the more I am excited to try all of the things lucid dreaming has to offer, and hopefully learn about myself on the way.

I look forward to getting to know some of you and want to thank you in advance for all the great advice I’m sure to get. :3

Welcome to LD4all, Novella! :welcome:

:wave: hello Novella, welcome

Hello everyone! I’m WPif, some kid who’s really interested in lucid dreaming.
I’ve had lucid dream experiences in the past where I know I’m not dreaming, but can’t do anything to control the dream or do my own thing. Infact, most of my dreams are lucid, but I can’t actually do anything ‘lucid’ like flying or teleportation.

So I joined this forum to try and get some help with that, and to share my LD experiences.
See y’all around! :happy:

Welcome to the forum WPif. I think you will enjoy the lucid adventures subforum.

Hi everyone😃😃 i am new member Can you give me some advises how can share my experience and I hope to learn a lot thanks alot