the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 74

Welcome to the forum Always_Asleep :welcome:
My advice would be browse the forum a lot. Increase your recall (waste of time having a LD if you can’t remember it :wink: ) and then try the different methods to find the one that works for you. Using WBTB with the method of your choice, really increases the chnce of having a LD :happy: (WBTB stands for Wake-Back-to-Bed. It is one of the most effective ways to become lucid. )

Hello every one I´m Hamletxiv, this is my first post on the Forum :peek: ! :content:

Welcome to the forum hamletxiv :welcome:

Hello all! I’m new to this site and to lucid dreaming in general.

My original goal for learning how to lucid dream was so that I could have lucid dreams with my long distance partner. (Kind of lame, I know…) The more I learn about lucid dreaming though, the more I am excited to try all of the things lucid dreaming has to offer, and hopefully learn about myself on the way.

I look forward to getting to know some of you and want to thank you in advance for all the great advice I’m sure to get. :3

Welcome to LD4all, Novella! :welcome:

:wave: hello Novella, welcome

Hello everyone! I’m WPif, some kid who’s really interested in lucid dreaming.
I’ve had lucid dream experiences in the past where I know I’m not dreaming, but can’t do anything to control the dream or do my own thing. Infact, most of my dreams are lucid, but I can’t actually do anything ‘lucid’ like flying or teleportation.

So I joined this forum to try and get some help with that, and to share my LD experiences.
See y’all around! :happy:

Welcome to the forum WPif. I think you will enjoy the lucid adventures subforum.

Hi everyone😃😃 i am new member Can you give me some advises how can share my experience and I hope to learn a lot thanks alot

Hello Afagh :wave:
Advice about sharing lucid experiences/efforts
Quest for sharing problems/questions etc
Adventures for topics on what you have done/intend to do when lucid
Dream Journal to create your own topic to share your dreams.

Hi, I’m Max.

I’ve discovered an almost infallible technique and (…) I’m searching guinea pigs because I do not know if this technique works as well in others.

Maybe it’s the holy grail of techniques.

Hello RZ / Max,welcome to ld4all.
I’m intrigued, you should make a post in the Quest forum. :content:

Hello! Thank you!

Yes, I’m gonna do that.

Hello All -

My first post, saying hello. Very glad to have found a community about dreaming (and in particular lucid dreaming). It used to happen to me spontaneously, and hasn’t happened for a while. I started keeping my dream journal a few days ago. Very interesting and surprising.

Hello J-Tor, welcome to the ld4all forum.

Now you are thinking about LDs, they could start up again :peek:

Hi there everyone,

Just got to know about this website and found it really interesting. I discovered about lucid dreaming a few years ago and tried to follow a dream journal a couple of times before but never had the discipline to do it seriously… this time I am a bit more detemined to go deeper into lucid dreaming, I am reading a couple of books and filling my dream journal with new dreams nearly every day.

In physical reality, I am Marcos, from Madrid. I’m 28 and live in Leeds, England. I work in a restaurant as a waiter and I am a calisthenics enthusiastic. Also interested in meditation, yoga, spirituality, sustainability and veganism-vegetarianism.

Guessing that’s my “in a nutshell” me. Really glad that I found this forum and let’s see if I get time to catch up with all the interesting info here! :smile:

Hello skatioloko / Marcos. :wave:
I believe that meditation can really improve the chance of LDing.
We do have The BIG meditation as a LD Aid topic and The BIG meditation as a LD aid topic part II

Hope you enjoy your time on ld4all.

Hi, just thought I’d point out that its weird that one can’t read one’s PM without at least 1 post, yet one gets PM’d with a welcoming message that contains useful links… like where to make an introductory post.

So you read it after you’ve made an introduction post. :rofl: I’ll mention it to Qu (the forum owner)

Welcome to ld4all Emerald Wolf.

what an amazing place to connect with LD explorers!!
I was listening to a lecture on youtube and the speaker mentioned this site…I’m glad I caught the memo and jumped onboard with everyone here :smile:
it has been a long time since my last lucid dream (probably 5-8 years or more…) I used to be very interested in exploring lucid dreams when I was younger in high school and college. Something changed after a while and I stopped practicing. Maybe life just got too busy?
After a long hiatus I’ve recently realized that returning to my deep subconscious dream realms might be the most important task of my life.
I look forward to sharing my experiences and hearing from new friends here.
peace!
R.C.