The BIG Favourite thing to do in a LD topic VII

Here’s my list so far (the ones with a smiley face I’ve completed):

-Ride a dragon
-Eat giant chocolate cake
-Eat chicken nuggets :smile:
-Visit Ancient Egypt
-Fly using a broomstick :smile:
-Fly into a black hole
-Compete in a gladiator tournament (and win)
-Create lightning
-Ride a unicorn
-Ride a T-Rex
-Skydive
-Jump off a cliff
-Swim with sharks
-Walk on water
-Be a mermaid
-Cause as much destruction as possible
-Fly into the sun
-Teleport
-Fly a plane
-Fly a spaceship
-Make something explode
-Surf
-Ski
-Tell a dream character that they’re not real and are part of my dream :smile:
-Walk on the moon
-Ride a motorbike
-Walk through a wall
-Be swept into a tornado
-Make something move by itself
-Race in an expensive car
-Drive a motorbike
-Climb a mountain
-Walk through a mirror
-Fly freestyle (without an object for help) :smile:
-Kill a zombie
-Lie on a cloud
-Use all 5 senses
-Swim with dolphins
-Crowd surf
-Fly to the moon

Abolish all religion and see what life is like

I once abolished magic from the world. But that was a ND

As for favourite thing to do in LD?

Visit other galaxies and planets.
Though one time I tried to land on a planet, and i just smacked into it like it was a giant space marble… (doesn’t usually happen)

I’ve done this in my LDs and was a great fun. I hardly felt my weight underwater, it felt like I’m flying and breathing fresh air. Jumping out of water (acrobatics) is really cool! :happy:

Acrobatics in water

So far flying, but I haven’t done too much in them yet. Still working on remembering my real life in my dreams.

I got a lot of goals for my Lds when i ll be able to do some ^^
First i would:
• Fly like Superman or what ever xD
• Handle a magic power … Like the fire or the electricity, but my favorite one stay the Wind.
• Drive a nive car in an empty city with my mp3 playlist in the background :happy:
• meet me when i was young and talk to myself and remind me how i was before
• Face my fears! And change myself to become someone better.

I must admit flying stays the best feeling in the world. I always enjoyed speed and strong sensations, and flying gathers both :smile:
I haven’t experienced much things during my LD’s because I usually go with the flow of the dream I snapped out of with a reality check. Just to see what was going to happen next and question myself about what happens. :smile:

Killing people. :grin:

Well, now it’s all about creating, exploring, and such, but before, as soon as I would become lucid, I would imagine myself a sword or a magic tool and go around, killing uniformed people or zombies.

Flying is the second best thing, and I usually do it on a small, personal cloud.

All you guys sound like you’re having fun in LDs, I can’t wait to have a ‘proper’ LD where I can stabilise it!

What I would do:

-Fly (who wouldn’t?)
-Imagine a piece of music or a song, and have it play in the LD in the background
-Go into the Pokemon world and become friends with the Champion trainer
-Eat KFC
-Go into Elsa’s ice castle and practice ice magic with her :grin:
-Create a non-human DC and make them become my friend

When I realise I’m dreaming I’m often walking along a street - I swing round lamp-posts and run over cars. Not quite flying, but like free-running with superpowers. It’s pretty exhilarating.

My favourite lucid moments have been when I’m changing the landscape, making distant hills into snowy mountains or watching a jungle grow over a town. Those have been few and far between though. My most intense one of those was my very first lucid dream, and I haven’t yet had another one like it.

• Flying (obviously)
    -Playing music on stage :music:
  • I have only done it a few times, but one of my main goals is to collaborate musically with some of my favorite musicians
    -And sadly many of my early LD’s were wasted doing cough inappropriate things (I was a teenager, cut me some slack!!)

If what YOUR innapropriate is what I THINK it is, then I wouldn’t say it was wasted! Call me a perv, but I think I speak for most when I say that since I’ve learnt about lucid dreaming, I’ve thought about THAT at least once :clown:

Wow. Ive only AP once but I went to another dimension or something :content: .

I didn’t know you could actually touch things IWL when you astral :confused: I always assumed that since we’re on another plane…we didn’t affect the physical ((like the movie “Ghost”)). I must try this next time I AP…hehe :cry: so much fun to get into.

Since I’ve only had a few LD I haven’t did nearly as many things as you more experience dreamers. So far…I’ve flown to space and watch earth rotate.

I would love to have a LD like the movie “Waking Life” and find some the dreamers on this forum to talk to. Thatll be cool, especially if the other person is Lucid ((mutual LD :content: ))

What I am doing:

1. Flying
  2. Practicing in Marvel heroes and Star Wars Jedi skills (Psychokinesis)

-Finding myself in the oneiric black and managing to resuscitate the scenery!

I Love doing that!
This is always thrilling! _

Naturally for me, my favorite thing to do in an LD is shapeshifting. It truly fascinates me no end to explore the world/see myself from different perspectives and LDs naturally provide by far the most compelling and realistic way to do so. :smile:

:grinning: my too

Hahaha So did you do all that?

Making something appear that you’ve created through visualization before the dream, thus storing it into your subconscious.

I often interact with DC such as chatting or asking him to eat together, but I once occasionally tried to sleep while in LD then I entered the second LD, in the second LD i have consciousness but i lost my ability to create objects or fly and so on, i feel that the second LD is the same as when i was in waking life