The B I G Lucid to-do list topic Part III

Burn your body away in a fire and fly around with whatever is left of you.

Change your body to encapsulate the entire dream environment, then try to command objects such as trees as if they were your arms.

Create and speak to wise beings.

Nice! I like that first one. I’ve historically had a morbid fascination with self immolation. I imagine the dream version is a lot less unpleasant :smile:

I’d like to fly and visit the event horizon of a super massive black hole…the kind thought to be at the center of every galaxy. I bet it’s quite a show from the dreaming perspective!

Hey guys :happy:

In my last LD I made it to a town I’m writing about :smile: Now I want to talk to two fictional characters I want to write about. I’m just curious, is my SC able to create an own story? And how much I have to desire it or already know about my own story? I’m just excited to figure out how well or not well this will work :smile:

A year later, and I only briefly met a character from my novel and visited a town similar to Bruma. :smile: My focus is still on dream characters. Besides meeting special DCs, I’d like to confront one of my anomalous/independent characters. I also want to practice being comfortable in all kinds of dream settings, the same way I’m comfortable with snowy landscapes.

-Going to Hogwarts.
-Returning to the moon.
-M.a.s.t.e.r.i.n.g…t.h.e…f******…f.l.i.g.h.t.
-Making an Umbreon appear! <3 ____

That’s all for now.

Omg. I forgot something. :eek: :woah:

-GOING TO URAYA!

:boogie: :boogie: :twirl: :love: :bow:

So I’m still new to this and have had only marginal success, but once I get better at lucid dreaming, here are some things I’d like to do:

*Have a steampunk adventure
*Experience life as the opposite sex
*Live in Disney’s Atlantis for a day
*Be an Avatar (both as in a blue alien and a bender)
*Paint with all the colors of the wind
*Go into a Pokemon game and jump over one of those stupid, tiny walls

Go to the Lucid Crossroads for some LD training!

I think that will be helpful at least. I haven’t been able to reliably teleport but one day… Oh I will!

I would like to befriend my subconscious and promise the subconscious to see me every night. And i think this is the best technique to lucid every night by blackmailing subconscious mind :stuck_out_tongue:

Some lucid to-do list:
1)Talk to multiple DC and choose a perfect one to be my CALD
2)Build a whole city and meet it every time i dream(DC could govern the city while i would be irl awake
3)Visit places i have never visited before
4)Be a superhero
5)Try all the powers combined
6)Meet my Subconscious and talk to it
7)Make trusty friends with my SC (you could trust then more than real ones)
8)Be a fiction
9)Tell a CALD person to remind me to do stuff irl and make me LD
10)Experience life as a girl
11)Perform Magic

All i could think so far :nodnodwinkwink:

More so far
Change climate
Fly on a cloud
Make houses on clouds
Visit characters through a portal like a mirror or tv
Fly around of course
Be a book
See what is like to be a object maybe like the sun
Astral project
Be a ghost
Be someone else
Try and be a villian :devil: ,not too mean!Just want to see
Try and be a hero :man_superhero:

More to come soon!

I like this one. I’ve been amazed, intrigued and inspired by these fantasy worlds you can mostly find on wallpapers like sky castles.
Another similarly awesome one is building a house on the sea, in the middle of nowhere. Or in the middle of a lake on a still surface. It’d be an awesome place for meditation.

Yes,i like the idea of building houses on clouds,seas,nowhere etc

I get what you mean,that would be awesome,to experience a nothingness,peacefulness.I support that idea

There are many things we can do but killing the peoples i think this is not good and we don’t do this in LDs because.in dreams everyone is part of you and the memory of you so killing your aspects your parts you r ignoring and Killing them is as if you hate it and unknowingly create blockages in your subconscious.

I agree with not killing people but you still can if you are angry or something. Because your mind makes DC on the spot. So it actually preferably doesn’t matter whether you do or not. I think

People have also killed people but have not lost any memories or kinds…

Be in the wild and observe the world as you bend time and make years last a mere second ( Inspired by this gif https://cdn65.picsart.com/190246367001202.gif?to=min&r=640 )
If anyone did this please let me know what it was like :smiley:

You just reminded me of one of my first lds.I had this where I was a wild animal just bending time and having fun with the landscape of the world,but this only lasted 3 minutes.

~Iz

My To-do List so Far {Will update As I go along}

1. I need to find some pizza somewhere, probably i’ll bake it myself
  2. sprout up a garden of whatever, and eat it! who knows what will grow…
  3. Locate the rest of the Five Wands to free the tortured souls trapped in that torture chamber :frowning:
  4. Try and ask bug boy’s help to heal Hope the God-like Rabbit with his healing powers
  5. Free The Pets from the man by breaking the magic spell surrounding his house
  6. Find The Key and go through the Hall of Dreams, or see what else it unlocks
  7. Order food from a restaurant, ask for Chef’s Choice
  8. Use the virtual reality machine to visit another planet and observe its ecosystems
1 Like

Here is my list of things to do in a LD.

• Get a lucid clock. I want to figure out how to slow down dream time so it feels as though I’ve been dreaming for a lifetime. This way, in every dream I can live a different life.
    -Fly (Duh) I tried this in a LD once, but it was harder then I thought.
    -Telekinesis
    -Elemental powers
    -Learn to fight from a master of fighting.
    -Learn to use the force from Yoda.
    -Create the city from my novel, and destroy it.
    -Shapeshift
    -Go to Hogwarts with Harry Potter
    -Go to the Capitol in the Hunger Games
    -Superspeed
    -Create a magic wand that does anything I want
    -Battle against a really powerful person
    -Create a DC that is convinced they are in their own LD. We will battle eachother, however, we both have the same powers because they are just like me.
    -Maximize my wisdom with my SC
    -Beg SC for a photographic memory.
    -Eat dream food
    -Create a dream world and revisit it/work on it in real life as well.
    -Get my SC to tell me I’m dreaming in every single dream
    -Ask my SC for no nightmares, and more vivid dreams.
    -Ask my SC what I should be when I grow up.
    -Bake, and see how it turns out.
    -Beg SC for motivation.
    -Decorate cakes and pastries, and become a master.
    -Fight tons of people until I’m a master.
    -Become Albus Dumbledore.
    -Grow huge wings, and fly.
    -Spin around and ask for different landscapes. EX: Show me something beautiful.
    -Time travel.
    -Slow down time in a LD, and turn the world into a white void. Have only my SC and I, and we will talk. I will become wise, and have a better understanding of life itself.
    -Beg SC to become smarter, and retain every single piece of information I find.
    -Control the environment
    -Make a dragon farm.
    -Raise a dragon from a baby
    -Create a book idea
    -Create a song idea
    -Teach one of my friends to LD in RL and then have both of us do the same thing in the dream with eachother, to make it like a shared dream kind of.
    -Rule the universe.
    -Be the president of a dystopian universe.
    -Change physics
    -Make everything 2d
    -Create my own magical world, become the first wizard, write an entire langauge of spells, and make it kind of like my own Harry Potter universe.
    -Mind control.
    -Reading minds.
    -Creating a candy land, and eating it all.
    -Become a dollar bill, and see who takes me, and uses me, and what they buy. I think it would be interesting to see the life of a dollar bill.
    -Become an inanimate object.
    -Stalk DCs to see where they go and what happens.
    -Drive fancy cars (I’m underage for driving so I can’t do it yet obviously)
    -Go carting
    -Lazer tag with real lazers
    -The art of making objects appear in front of me. (Without spinning, or turning around. I just want to make it appear.)
    -Going to beautiful places.
    -Make a black void, and design a universe.
    -Create a lucid lounge. A castle/mansion that I make that is my house in LD. I can revisit it in all of my dreams. I would put this in the center of my custom universe.
    -Go on an epic police chase. Steal a fancy car and drive, the police chasing me. I create chaos, and destroy things, and then the entire army will be chasing me. However, I’m so powerful and I keep destroying them all.
    I think of more every single second lol.
    The possibilities are endless, and the only limit is my imagination. I want to become the best LDer there is!
    I really like the idea of living an entire lifetime every single night. I don’t know if it’s possible yet, but I hope it is. On my gravestone I want it to say, “Lived thousands of lives…” If that makes any sense to you.
1 Like

I really like your ideas!
This is my main goal as well, living in a lucid dream but I am sure it is achievable!

1 Like