What now?

I’m a natural lucid dreamer and I found a discord server with tons of other lucid dreamers. I can already lucid dream with ease but I want to know how I can improve my lucid dreaming. I tried to read a few articles but they seem so confusing and use terms that I don’t understand! Does anyone know where I should start? A lot of the guides are for people that can’t fully yet lucid dream. I think I’d like to start with increasing the intensity of my lucid dreams before moving on to something bigger. :help:

You should be able to do that with commands. A simple INCREASE INTENSITY spoken outloud in the dream will work.
I presume your recall is good / excellent? Poorer recall will make dreams feel less intense.

My recall is quite good, I hardly ever forget my dreams. I’ll give it a shot, quite a few of my dreams full like I have dull senses so it would be nice to get them to improve them. Thanks!

Last night I had a [LD] and I tried out the increase intensity trick but all it did was make noises louder. So I just woke up because I can’t focus with loud noises.

Next time, use a different command/s that won’t affect the noise.
More colour.
More vividness.
:thumbs:

Could you possibly link this discord server? I’d love to connect with people about topics relative to lucid dreaming.