Lucidity Challenge 62 - winner James_UK2008

Eilatan,

Many thanks for stepping in to do the scores for me!

And yes, the advice for hosts to arrange a cohost ASAP in case the curse of the LC strikes is a very good one.

And to everybody, I’m sorry I had to drop out of this one.

Since I have hosted last one, I’d pass to the next one :smile:

Unfortunately I don’t really have the time at the moment to take over hosting duties, so I’ll have to pass too. :sad:

Keep in mind that the next LC doesn’t have to begin immediately (and you still need to wait for sign-ups).

But if you’re completely sure you don’t want to host then just let us know and the option will pass to Koal.

Congratulations to James-UK! :clap:

No, I really can’t host, sorry. I’m just not up for it at the moment.

I have PM’d Koal to let him know the LC has ended and they are next up for the chance of hosting.

In the meantime, if you’re looking for another LD4All activity that is sure to inspire your dreams, then Vampire Game 30 is slated to start soon. Be sure to sign up and come find us where the vine is sweet. :bat:

I am sorry I didn t receive the PM as Email somehow.
I would like to pass for this LC as I have a few other things to prepare in the next few months.

All good, Koal.

I have PM’d DTD to let him know the LC has ended and his is next up for the chance of hosting.

I would like to note that in fairness of those who actively participated in the LC, we will not pursue finding a host from LC62’s list of players after DTDownUnder, Majah and SleepyKitty (as the last player who gained points).

As said in my final results post: If all three of these participants turn down the opportunity of hosting, and enough members want a next LC, the Moderator and Scribe Team will step in to ensure the Challenge can continue. :content:

I am happy to host the next LC, but ill enlist the help of one or more co-hosts to ensure it runs smoothly.

Good to know, DTD!

If for some reason your plans change and for you’re unable to host the next LC, let us know and we’ll continue along the list. :smile:

Any update on LC 63? I’m looking for some adventure this summer holiday :smile:

While we don’t get answers, I strongly encourage people to join the NDC, signups are open. It also includes tasks and points for being lucid.

Hi all, unfortunately, the LC curse has struck me before we even got started on LC63.

Life has gotten in the way. I’ve been working non-stop for the last 4 weeks, the two-day break I was supposed to have halfway through was cut short by someone needing to be rescued when they got lost on a mountain. (I found him and we got him down eventually.) I’ve been spending a lot of time in the hospital both for work and for my own health problems, and I haven’t tasted the sweet rush of freefall in over 6 months.
And just as it looks like I’m going to have some free time, my grandad died. Now several pre-arranged things have been set in motion, and part of that requires me to return to the desert.

In light of this, I am stepping down from the position as host of LC63.

Sorry to do this, but I feel it is the safest way to ensure the next LC goes ahead.

Hey DTD, thanks for letting us all know what has been happening! I’m sorry to hear about your Grandad. /me gives DTD warm cookie and hugs.

In light of DTD stepping down, the role of hosting LC63 now passes to Majah if she wishes to TM. Otherwise the option will be given to SleepyKitty (as the last player who gained points).

As said previously and in my final results post: If these participants turn down the opportunity of hosting, and enough members want a next LC, the Moderator and Scribe Team will step in to ensure the Challenge can continue. :content:

Hello all,

I have given it some thought…
(For I am not fluent in english at all :shy: and I hope I can find the time)

Now I am happy to announce I am willing to take up the hosting task in LC63 :grin:

I do hope for some back-up from a co-host or the Moderator and Scribe Team though :yes:

I am planning to open the sign-ups once the ND Challenge has ended

oh no, i missed it :wow: i thought i signed up for email notifications on this thread so id see when it got under way even if I hadn’t logged in in a while. i guess im still too much a forum newbie to operate this thing properly!

i apologize, especially to Susan_Y, for disappearing just before things got started. it looks like it was a fun one too. maybe next time? :clock:

Obliverum, the NDC 13 is starting on Wednesday. You could join that. When it ends
Majah will be opening sign ups for the next LDC

thanks for the heads up moogle :content: im in! :sleep:

DTDU sorry to hear about your personal troubles :sad:

Majah, I had accpeted to co-host LC63 with DTDU - don’t feel like participating anyhow - so I am up to the task with you hosting :smile: