LD4all Quest 120: May: LD4all 22nd Anniversary Party

LD4all Quest 120: May
Author: moogle with a thank you to previous Anniversary Quest creators

On LD4all :ld4all: we have featured Wing Quests to enable members to explore LD’s in a fun way. If the lucid dreamer is successful, LD4all wings can be earned.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

LD4all 22nd Anniversary Party

This month marks the 22nd anniversary of LD4all.
That’s 22 years of spreading the art and knowledge of lucid dreaming online.
Started back in 1996 as Qu’s graduation project, it has grown into an enduring community of awesome members. (You can read about our history here - The History of LD4all)

For this Quest you’ll be attending a special LD4all anniversary party! Dream Parties are so much fun. You can choose your location and mingle with dream LD4all members.

Remember, LD4all parties always have tons of cookies. :cookiemon:

To complete this Quest and earn your wings:

• Step 1: Become Lucid
  • Step 2: Turn up at the LD4all Party (Or even host it)
  • Step 3: PARTY!!! :hugs: :grouphug:
  • Optional Bonus: Bring Qu a thank you card or gift.

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - wings will be granted if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest.
The wings are a reward for yourself.

Wings will be granted after you have posted your success in this topic

Tips for Completing this Quest

• Prepare by thinking about the ld4all party before going to sleep.
  • Think about how you will get there. Through a mirror? a computer? Teleporting? Flying into the clouds? Use a lift and press the ld4all button?
  • Have fun!!

Previous anniversary parties.
10 year anniversary party
12 year anniversary party
13 year anniversary party
14 year anniversary party
16 year anniversary party
LD4all’s 20th Anniversary Party!
LD4all’s 21st Anniversary Party!

Good luck everyone! Who’s ready to party?!
Have fun!

This wing quest will be available just during the month of May.

Time to party!

Well I had a LD that had a party in it, but it wasn’t a very fun party! I figured I would post it here considering I was trying to complete this quest! Sorry for the bad vibes!

Demon Possessed
LD-short
Awareness: 4/10, Vividity: 9/10, Control: 1/10

My older sister V is having a going away party at my house. I wasn’t told of this party and was a little upset but excited for a fun party! Some of her old friends came up to me and started talking, we were having a good time until I realized I wasn’t wearing a shirt… I was just wearing a robe tied around my waist. I decided to go to my room to change my clothes and clean my room real quick, just in case people wanted to hang out in my room. As I’m cleaning, my older brother puts some of his stuff in my room. Saying that he is also cleaning his room… well crap. More for me to clean before I can party! As I’m cleaning my room, and my brothers’ stuff he brought into my room, my Mom walks in and starts talking to me.

Now there are pictures all over my floor, and as I’m talking to my mom I see that the pictures are moving! I rub my eyes and look at them again. They are still moving! (Kinda like in Harry Potter, except with an evil feeling to them) I start thinking that maybe some slipt me some LSD, but that can’t be it… This feels different. I decided to tell my mom about the moving pictures. She looks worried.

She says, “Show me where you put the Ouija board! I can help you before things get worse!”

"I don’t have a Quija board, come on! This isn’t a demonic possession… No, V used the Quija board and I’ve come to punish them! " I glide to where the party is, there my sister and her friends are all sitting using a Quija board. “Hello V!” I say with a demonically deep voice. My sister turns into an old woman right before my eyes. She sees what I’ve done to her and screams out. “Nothing will help you now my dear!” says the demon.

At that moment I realized that this was a dream! I look around the room, the walls are melting, people are turning into tortured beings, and I don’t think I’ll be able to turn this dream around. So I wake myself up.

:eek:
Congrats on the LD. The good news is that you still have a couple of nights to get to the LD4all party. Good luck :thumbs:

The Anniversary Party Quest has now ended. But we have rebooked the dream venue for next year. :grin:

The June-July Quest 121 - Revitalise! is now available. :dream: