Normal Dream Challenge 13 - Winners Announced!

Non-lucid dream in which I run from some lit fireworks.

At least I’ve got some recall back, even if they are all fear dreams.

I’m on holiday at the miment, so I’m not able to scan and upload artwork. I do have my sketchbook, pencils, and watercolours with me, so I can draw a dream for uploading next week.

Fragment of a hide-and-seek game in a dark apartment at night, very high up. Heard a cool bassline synth upon waking up, but unfortunately I quickly forgot the melody so I can’t recreate it.

:peek: Scores have been updated!

Yep yep, that would count it as a second fragment, since you had a significant WBTB in between.

Also wow! Congrats on finding that bike IRL! Seems like you really did incubate it into the waking world. That’s some powerful incubation! :woah:

We look forward to seeing your art! Please ensure that it was drawn and is for a dream that takes place before Week 2 tasks are posted this Wednesday.

Keep in mind that anyone can make dream inspired art based on a dream entry from theirself or from another participant, but you can only claim points once a week. Personally, I think it’s an easy 20 points and can’t wait to see what people come up with. :content:

Thanks, will add the dates too to avoid confusion.
My new goal is to stand on the Golden Gate Bridge with Kevin.

Didn’t have good recall the past two days, just added one more entry from this morning (September 10), I guess this is a fragment.

We’re only a few days in, and I’m already behind… :meh:

Here’s a nightmare from the 9th link

Should be another +3 dreams from the 9th & 10th, but I haven’t managed to finish the write-up yet.

Two ND’s on Friday, DJ entry

3 ND’s and 1 LD today, DJ entry
One task: In “Kittens” I see a bike

In “Yes, I swam in a dream” I dreamt I remembered a dream in which I completed my personal goal. But then the recall had totally disappeared :cry:

September 11: one fragment where I was riding a bike, and one ND

September 10: Fragments only

One dream and one fragment before my WBTB, and after, one dream and a really short moment of lucidity after a reality check.

Had 2 NDs here this morning. No tasks…

Non-lucid dream in which I eat a brandy snap.

Scores have been updated. :woah:

No worries. Just let us know when you add the other dreams in. :content:

Congrats on seeing a bike! And LOL! Sounds like your dream was trolling you!

Congrats on riding a bike!! But umm, I was just wondering whether you were already on the bike when you became lucid? I couldn’t tell if this counted as a task occurring while lucid or while NDing, so need confirmation as to which it was.

Congrats on the short lucid and for being the first person to claim [color=darkblue]Reality Check[/color] points this NDC. :happy:

Just a reminder to everyone that you can claim points for RCing even if it doesn’t result in you becoming lucid. So remember :rc: !

last night:one nd and one fragment.

this is wonderful! i hope youll update us on the bike as you spruce it up.

Also 1 day to get dream related art points for week 1. (Susan is on holiday so can upload later)

We are enjoying all the dreams :spinning:

1 ND, DJ entry

Yeah, I was already riding the bike when I became lucid. I think riding the bike was what triggered the lucidity because I realized I was doing a task.

September 11: 1 ND

Thanks! She’s a rare beauty this one, complete with moss on the handlebars and everything. :lol:
I greased up all the chains and bought a little tire pump for it on the weekend. The tires have held air ridiculously well considering they look like that are slowly deteriorating.
I took Incubation Bike out on her maiden voyage that day. I would make it about ten feet before the chain would jump off the gears and jam into the contraption at the back tire haha. I kept putting it back on but the gear shifters don’t work (can’t figure out why other than age haha) and the chain seems a bit too long. I fiddled around with things and found a nice calibration where if the chain stays on the smallest gear, it wont jump off. It was great! My dog and I went for a couple km, and it sailed like a dream.

You’d think all this bike tweaking would leak into my dreams but no! Still no dream bikes! :cry:

Ah well, the 3 ND’s I did have last night were very interesting. In one of them I was trying to use ice cream as currency at a convenience store :tongue:

enjoying the IRL dream bike story line :content:

1 ND today, DJ entry