Normal Dream Challenge 13 - Winners Announced!

:eek: Do you seriously always have that many LD’s?? Oh my goodness, tell us your secrets! How do you do it?! :tongue:

Thanks Moogle!! :hugs:

September 15: Fragments only

No recall from last night. I can remember that I was dreaming just before waking, but I lost all the details.

Sorry for the brief absence. I’ve got about 7-8 dreams from the last 3 nights to write up, including one I probably won’t, due to …ah… mature content. :shy: Haven’t consciously completed any tasks, so hope this won’t count as point dumping. Also, decided not to bother with any dj entries still incomplete from week 1, been too long now really.

Scores have been updated.

Good to see this dream finally typed up. It was also a rather funny one, jousting the gardener and all. :happy:

So, due to a general consensus of your fellow participants, Moogle and I have decided to award you points for see a bicycle and ride a pennyfarthing. However, since the main task dealt with riding a “normal pedal bike” (modern style), and since a joust is a sport of its own where the object is not a challenge of being the fastest, but to knock your opponent from their horse–(or in this case, pennyfarthing)–we were unable to award you points for those. Feel free to do them as late tasks, though!

Also, congrats on being the first participant to claim ride a pennyfarthing this challenge! That was a WILD dream! :woah:

Wow! Good work on the dream art! I agree with moogle that this does count, as it looks like a detailed drawing to both of us, so congrats on the first claim of dream art this NDC! :content:

Thanks for letting us know! I look forward to your, ahh, not-mature dreams. :wink:

September 16: 1 fragment and 1 ND

Two lucid dreams and two fragments

I’m finally over the flu, so more dreams should be coming. Also, three lucid dreams in a week?! :open_mouth: I’m doing great, even though they are short and lack any dream control.

Edit: added the fragments. There were cars in one of them.

Nicely done! Keep it up :content: Hope you get better soon!

I had two dreams last night, and a fragment.

Drove my car in the last dream!! Guess there’s a first time for everything :happy:

Ah, ok! I did that because I assumed the bonus tasks were subdivisions, as it were, or variations of the main task - so if the main task is “see a picture” and there’s a bonus task “see a video”, you would complete both tasks by seeing the video. But I think you’re saying they’re entirely separate. So, for this week, driving a horse-drawn carriage would not count for driving a car? Or is it a valid variation on the main task?

Thanks for the encouragement! Glad you enjoyed the write-up. I tried to argue that a joust is basically a race towards the centre…but I wasn’t quite convinced of that myself :gni:

September 16: 1 ND

I saw a car in this dream.

We had a strong feeling you were doing that :rofl:
DeRuyter

So depending on the dream and TMs’ discretion. Doing 3 or 4 could cover the main task too.

Remember everyone extra points per week for submitting art (this could be a poem or story that you don’t have to upload elsewhere)

only fragments again last night. of sleeping. again.

hey maybe that can be my new dreamsign! whenever i realize im sleeping ill check to see if im sleeping.

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks…

Non-lucid dream in which I drive a car. I claim the points for “see a car”.

Non-lucid dream in which I sing a prayer. (This is something I was deliberately trying to do in a dream, but as I hadn’t declared it in this thread as a personal goal, no points).

Finally some non-mature (immature? :tongue: ) dreams written up - link

September 17: 1 ND where I saw a car, and 1 fragment

Scores have been updated. :smile:

Congrats on all the lucids! Just a question, though, I read the dreams and fragments but I couldn’t find a mention of cars in any of them? I did see “bus” though, but we were going for actual automobiles rather than larger vehicles. Otherwise we’d have to count trucks and the like. :woah:

Congrats on driving your car and getting the task done!! :hurray:

Haha. I believe that’s what good RC practice is all about! :dingding:

Congrats on having a non-nightmare finally! And for doing the task; it sounds like it went really well considering everyone’s worries of failing breaks, too. :yay:

Trucks and buses don’t count as cars? Geez. Well we were going through normal traffic so there were “regular” cars too. My memory of the fragment is hazy at this point though. I’m fine without points.

If I can pick a person goal at this point: See a Tibetan musical instrument. (The Tibetan version of a bell, drum or flute would count).