Normal Dream Challenge 13 - Winners Announced!

Ah, ok! I did that because I assumed the bonus tasks were subdivisions, as it were, or variations of the main task - so if the main task is “see a picture” and there’s a bonus task “see a video”, you would complete both tasks by seeing the video. But I think you’re saying they’re entirely separate. So, for this week, driving a horse-drawn carriage would not count for driving a car? Or is it a valid variation on the main task?

Thanks for the encouragement! Glad you enjoyed the write-up. I tried to argue that a joust is basically a race towards the centre…but I wasn’t quite convinced of that myself :gni:

September 16: 1 ND

I saw a car in this dream.

We had a strong feeling you were doing that :rofl:
DeRuyter

So depending on the dream and TMs’ discretion. Doing 3 or 4 could cover the main task too.

Remember everyone extra points per week for submitting art (this could be a poem or story that you don’t have to upload elsewhere)

only fragments again last night. of sleeping. again.

hey maybe that can be my new dreamsign! whenever i realize im sleeping ill check to see if im sleeping.

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks…

Non-lucid dream in which I drive a car. I claim the points for “see a car”.

Non-lucid dream in which I sing a prayer. (This is something I was deliberately trying to do in a dream, but as I hadn’t declared it in this thread as a personal goal, no points).

Finally some non-mature (immature? :tongue: ) dreams written up - link

September 17: 1 ND where I saw a car, and 1 fragment

Scores have been updated. :smile:

Congrats on all the lucids! Just a question, though, I read the dreams and fragments but I couldn’t find a mention of cars in any of them? I did see “bus” though, but we were going for actual automobiles rather than larger vehicles. Otherwise we’d have to count trucks and the like. :woah:

Congrats on driving your car and getting the task done!! :hurray:

Haha. I believe that’s what good RC practice is all about! :dingding:

Congrats on having a non-nightmare finally! And for doing the task; it sounds like it went really well considering everyone’s worries of failing breaks, too. :yay:

Trucks and buses don’t count as cars? Geez. Well we were going through normal traffic so there were “regular” cars too. My memory of the fragment is hazy at this point though. I’m fine without points.

If I can pick a person goal at this point: See a Tibetan musical instrument. (The Tibetan version of a bell, drum or flute would count).

Added to first post :thumbs:

One dream and a fragment for Sept 17!

Seems like I did some major self-renewal in my sleep last night. Maybe that’s why it was such an impossibly exhausting Monday today! :razz: -> “Um, sorry boss, I was up all night in my dreams last night shedding my old skin–literally, actually-- to become a new me, so I’m rather exhausted and I’m going to stay at home today, thanks very much.”
:rofl:

Had 1 ND and 1 Fragment here this morning. No tasks…

September 17: 1 ND

well it seems like sleeping turned out to be a good dreamsign because last night i had a lucid dream after realizing i was sleeping somewhere unusual.
besides an LD and an RC, i managed to complete this months wings quest! :fly:

No recall for last night.

Three NDs as described in my DJ, and also a fragment 14-15 Sep where I talked with someone about university professors. Upon waking up I heard a tune which I made a small song of as dream art. (Note: this is unrelated to my personal goal)

+2 lucid dreams written up. link + see a car.

Yayy!!! :yay: Congratulations! I wonder what the bull was trying to tell you with this fragile art, in addition to now having the sight!.. :uh: