Normal Dream Challenge 13 - Winners Announced!

Week 3 - RIDING THE RAILS

Ridin’ the rails
Ridin’ the rails
Wheels of steel again rollin’ through
Pullin’ cars for passengers like you
Everybody all ride the train
Get on board there outboard bound again
(Johnny Cash)

For the third week, the task is to take a train ride. So, you just need to board a train and take a ride. So the third task is train travel. :razz:

Bonus Tasks.

1. See a train (5 pts)
  2. Travel by steamtrain (10 pts)
  3. Travel by train in the underground (looong tunnel under mountain/hills etc would also count) (10 pts)
  4. Travel through awesome scenery by train. Mountains, lakes, coastal even futuristic where will your dream train take you?(20 pts)

Re. previous uncompleted goals. Full points can still be claimed for old bonus tasks. Old main tasks give 20 points for ND and 10 points for LD.

Scores have been updated. :grin:

Congrats on getting the main task done! :woot: (And sorry, but I don’t think crashing into a barn counts as off the track :tongue: ).

Since you called it as a dream first, I counted it as a dream. Keep in mind we rely on self-judgement for these sorts of things. :content:

Good to hear! Can’t wait to see it! :ok:

one fragment last night about smileys being posted in the forum! :smile: :content: :grin:

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks…

One rather lengthy dream, and one fragment.

Super excited to go on a train ride tonight! fingers crossed…

September 19: Fragments only

Non-lucid dream about a guy playing with a friendly leopard cub.

Non-lucid dream in which my grandfather takes me to a museum.

Lucid dream in which I see an art nouveau townhouse, and think that I should draw it for the Normal Dream Challenge. (That is, in the dream I was aware that I would be able to get challenge points for doing a drawing when I woke up).

2 dreams here

In one, I drive a car off-road into a sort of park/grassland safari area with a lake. The other one had a kinda spiritual theme thing going… and aliens. A horde of aliens. :eh:

Scores have been updated. :peek:

Congrats on getting the car off-road! :ok: Good thing you weren’t harmed with all that car ramming. :woah:

Just 1 fragment here today. No tasks.

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks.

September 20: Fragments only

Non-lucid dream in which I buy a plane ticket.

(maybe I’ll need the plane ticket for week 4. :smile: )

:rofl: you never know…

DJ for the past four nights, including one LD!

17-18 Sep and 18-19 Sep are clearly just one ND each, and last night can be summarized as:

• One LD
  • ‘significant WBTB’ as in awake and getting up
  • One ND
  • Two fragments (to be counted as one)

I saw cars on the street in #4 :wink: no other vehicular tasks unfortunately.

Reading moogle’s DJ for task spoilers, after Eilatan mentioned moogle doing the car driving task early! :yes:

Had a dream last night that had elements of what I’ve been trying to incubate to do my personal goal. Really happy with that. Failed to get to a train station though. Difficult to focus when being shot at… :tongue:
link

Scores have been updated.

Hey James, I noticed that this fragment contained a collision with cars. :woah: I figured that warranted points for “see a car”. Thank goodness dream you was unharmed! :smile:

:rofl: I can’t say whether or not Moogle has done other tasks early, but I can say a fair few of you have. And it’s highly entertaining to the both of us!! :peek:

Also, looks like you were really close to the Underground! Hopefully you reach it next time.

Good morning! Sorry, I forgot to post in here yesterday that I’ve added my dreams for Sept 20: One ND and one fragment.

We landed a plane on a set of train tracks, so hopefully that means some incubation is starting to set in :tongue:

I’ll write up my dreams for last night Sept 21 this evening!

September 18: 1 fragment, and September 22: 2 ND’s

September 21: 1 ND