Normal Dream Challenge 13 - Winners Announced!

September 20: Fragments only

Non-lucid dream in which I buy a plane ticket.

(maybe I’ll need the plane ticket for week 4. :smile: )

:rofl: you never know…

DJ for the past four nights, including one LD!

17-18 Sep and 18-19 Sep are clearly just one ND each, and last night can be summarized as:

• One LD
  • ‘significant WBTB’ as in awake and getting up
  • One ND
  • Two fragments (to be counted as one)

I saw cars on the street in #4 :wink: no other vehicular tasks unfortunately.

Reading moogle’s DJ for task spoilers, after Eilatan mentioned moogle doing the car driving task early! :yes:

Had a dream last night that had elements of what I’ve been trying to incubate to do my personal goal. Really happy with that. Failed to get to a train station though. Difficult to focus when being shot at… :tongue:
link

Scores have been updated.

Hey James, I noticed that this fragment contained a collision with cars. :woah: I figured that warranted points for “see a car”. Thank goodness dream you was unharmed! :smile:

:rofl: I can’t say whether or not Moogle has done other tasks early, but I can say a fair few of you have. And it’s highly entertaining to the both of us!! :peek:

Also, looks like you were really close to the Underground! Hopefully you reach it next time.

Good morning! Sorry, I forgot to post in here yesterday that I’ve added my dreams for Sept 20: One ND and one fragment.

We landed a plane on a set of train tracks, so hopefully that means some incubation is starting to set in :tongue:

I’ll write up my dreams for last night Sept 21 this evening!

September 18: 1 fragment, and September 22: 2 ND’s

September 21: 1 ND

Eureka! Four dreams and a fragment. All NDs and no choo choo’s.

I’m sorry I have to quit NDC
Because of an injured shoulder, I’m not able to use my right arm for a while

@majah: I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon!

Non-lucid dream in which I row a rowing boat.

Boats are not (yet) a task, unfortunately…

Non-lucid dream about a photograph of my cousin.

@Majah. Shoulder injuries are the worst! I’m recovering from one too that’s really messed with my gym routine. Take plenty of time to rest. Hope it gets better soon.

Fragment + 3 dreams from last night. here

I did the train ride task! :happy:
…And forgot most of a lucid dream. :sad:

Also, tomorrow, if I have anything to report, will be my last post for a while. Off on holiday for the week. Won’t be keeping a dream journal during this time, so there won’t be any point dumps at the end either.

no recall for the last few days but im rooting for you all!

get well soon Majah :cheer:

Scores have been updated. :content:

:woah: I’m sorry to hear this! I hope it gets better soon! /me gives Majah healing cookie

:boogie: Congrats on doing the train task!!

I’m glad you were able to do it before you go on holiday. Perhaps we’ll see you back for the last week? :peek:

Wishing you a speedy recovery Majah :hugs:

Just some fragments for me last night

September 22: Fragments only

Didn’t occur to me that I could submit that to the cars subtask. Thanks for letting me know :smile:

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks.

Non-lucid dream in which I have a drink in a cocktail bar.

Non-lucid dream in which I have a drink with my grandfather.

(Both tasted like fruit juice).

Non-lucid dream in which I buy a caramel donut.

Non-lucid dream about a garden plant (that doesn’t really exist).

Non-lucid dream about a camera.

I had unusually good dream recall last night. I was woken up at 05:00 by the sound of a rainstorm, which was annoying but may have helped my recall (WBTB).

Eventhough I didn’t post anything in the last three weeks, I am actually still playing and following the NDC :smile:
Wrote my dreams everyday but as I am in a really low LD level I don t really want to post online.
So claiming points for 16 NDs and 4 fragments and 1 LD last night. (I didn t write them all entirely so hard to recount after) in which:

During the week 2 I drove a car
During week 3 (last night in a LD) I drove a bike.