Normal Dream Challenge 13 - Winners Announced!

Yayy, so excited for this one! 😃
As for Tuesday night, not even a speck of a dream. All I know is that my dog was in a dream, but that’s the extent of it… there is just toooo much going on this week for proper dream focus :bored: .

Non-lucid fragment in which I use a magic divining stick to find a location.

My precognitive dream dream has been confirmed correct :smile: There are no points for precognition of tasks, and I’ve already claimed the recall points for that one. Still waiting to see if there’s a plane in week 5…

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks…

I’ve just uploaded my drawing made in week 2. I hope I’m not too late to claim some art points.

(As this is a drawing of a ceramic work, and the NDC rules allow art points for ceramic works, I did contemplate actually making it. But just uploading the sketch is easier).

Finally wrote up the train dream I mentioned. Sorry it was later than I hoped.

I had another dream where a vehicle (TARDIS :tardis:) featured prominently. It didn’t complete any tasks, but since this is a vehicle-themed challenge it might be fun to bend my rules and write it up anyway. Will try to do so tomorrow.

Is Rhewin still around? It would be nice to talk to him about that one!

September 27: 2 NDs

Just some more fragments for me for last night (morning of the the 27th). I will try to write up tomorrow!

Non-lucid dream in which I am in a hotel room and the bath springs a leak.

Non-lucid dream in which I am in ancient Britain and I suspect that I am performing an LD4All task. Now that I’ve woken up, I think the NDC doesn’t have points for “you suspect that you are dreaming”, so no points apart from the dream recall. It turns out it wasn’t a weekly task, after all :frowning: This was after WBTB+MILD, and the technique almost worked. I won’t count this as a lucid dream, because I wasn’t fully lucid.

“This will be so much more fun if I don’t break my suspension of disbelief by performing a reality check” is an interesting thought to have had in a dream…

Ah yes, I’ve been there… One of those “doh!” moments, when you do wake up. :sigh:

Scores have been updated. :happy:

Counted, thanks to your early heads up about this.

We accept all complex art, really, we only put into the description everything we could think of. If someone wanted to glass blow their dream plates, then go ahead. We just like promoting art here. :content:

Counted, thanks to your early heads up.

Rhewin isn’t around much anymore, due to his chasing two little tykes. But I’m sure you will find more than a handful of people here are Doctor Who fans and would enjoy reading your dreams. :peek:

We don’t have points for suspecting you’re dreaming, but we do have points for RCs, even if they fail. So next time ignore that voice in your head and :rc:

:rofl: I love that so many people feel they had precog dreams here!

In fact, at the end of Week 1, Earthly Inspired had this dream, in which she was on a boat on a lake which turned into an ocean. I was so surprised by the accuracy! :woah:

Also, I had this dream just after Moogle and I decided on the tasks, which involved being on top of a steam train, heading through awesome scenery, while guided by a pirate. Yes, that dream was from two months before the NDC began. I can’t tell you how much I had to restrain myself from pointing it out and spoiling the tasks!

Well guys, I would like to apologize for signing up for this dreaming challenge and then not participating. I’m currently on month and a half long motorcycle trip and completely forgot about this. Well anyway I figured I’d post the dream I had last night

SPOILER - Click to view

I had a dream about getting in my truck and setting it on auto pilot to go get me some pizza. I figured that it would know to give me pepperoni and cheese, because that’s what I was feeling at the time. I watched my truck drive away then crash into my neighbors house. The rest of the dream was me trying to work out the insurance for such an accident.

Congrats on your 100th post LucidWilliam. :yay:
Still 1 1/2 weeks left and all previous bonus tasks still give full points… So see what you can do in the time you have left. :smile:

September 28: 1 ND

Here is my fragment from the morning of the 27th.

I also had a really bizarre dream last night that I will write up in the morning—it’s past my bedtime!

Now to hopefully dream of a boat during the week it’s called for :tongue:

September 29: fragments about work stuff + 2nd set of fragments

September 30: more fragments

Didn’t really feel like writing right away, and lost the recall :meh:

Non-lucid dream in which my mother and I meet another family for lunch.

Non-lucid dream in which I visit my grandfather.

Non-lucid dream in which I am at a concert.

Non-lucid dream about driving.

Lucid dream (short duration, less than one minute) about driving.

Non-lucid dream in which I have a phone call.

Non-lucid dream in which my mother is driving.

I woke up a couple of times in the night. Terrible for getting some sleep, but at least it was good for my dream recall and got me one short lucid nightmare. I’ll claim the points for recalling 7 dreams, and for having a lucid dream. When I looked at the clock, it was a reality check: do I get the points if the reality check doesn’t work (i.e. behaves like in waking life)? Also, are there points for redoing a late task (see a car) while lucid? I think the lucidity challenge rules would have given me some extra points for that.

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks.

No, each can only be claimed once. This is why there are 4 bonus tasks each week so there should always be something to incubate. If you hadn’t already done it, you would be able to claim the points.

my dream recall dry spell is finally over :smile:

justone normal dream to report last night.

i have a good feeling about boats though!