Normal Dream Challenge 13 - Winners Announced!

Well guys, I would like to apologize for signing up for this dreaming challenge and then not participating. I’m currently on month and a half long motorcycle trip and completely forgot about this. Well anyway I figured I’d post the dream I had last night

SPOILER - Click to view

I had a dream about getting in my truck and setting it on auto pilot to go get me some pizza. I figured that it would know to give me pepperoni and cheese, because that’s what I was feeling at the time. I watched my truck drive away then crash into my neighbors house. The rest of the dream was me trying to work out the insurance for such an accident.

Congrats on your 100th post LucidWilliam. :yay:
Still 1 1/2 weeks left and all previous bonus tasks still give full points… So see what you can do in the time you have left. :smile:

September 28: 1 ND

Here is my fragment from the morning of the 27th.

I also had a really bizarre dream last night that I will write up in the morning—it’s past my bedtime!

Now to hopefully dream of a boat during the week it’s called for :tongue:

September 29: fragments about work stuff + 2nd set of fragments

September 30: more fragments

Didn’t really feel like writing right away, and lost the recall :meh:

Non-lucid dream in which my mother and I meet another family for lunch.

Non-lucid dream in which I visit my grandfather.

Non-lucid dream in which I am at a concert.

Non-lucid dream about driving.

Lucid dream (short duration, less than one minute) about driving.

Non-lucid dream in which I have a phone call.

Non-lucid dream in which my mother is driving.

I woke up a couple of times in the night. Terrible for getting some sleep, but at least it was good for my dream recall and got me one short lucid nightmare. I’ll claim the points for recalling 7 dreams, and for having a lucid dream. When I looked at the clock, it was a reality check: do I get the points if the reality check doesn’t work (i.e. behaves like in waking life)? Also, are there points for redoing a late task (see a car) while lucid? I think the lucidity challenge rules would have given me some extra points for that.

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks.

No, each can only be claimed once. This is why there are 4 bonus tasks each week so there should always be something to incubate. If you hadn’t already done it, you would be able to claim the points.

my dream recall dry spell is finally over :smile:

justone normal dream to report last night.

i have a good feeling about boats though!

September 29: Fragments only

For the morning of September 28, I had one very bizarre dream.

And for last night (the morning of September 29), I had three dreams, two of which were lucid in parts, and one ND.In the ND, I was in a boat!! Yayy! Still want to try for a pirate ship though :yes:

Had 3 NDs here this morning. No tasks.

Non-lucid dream in which I am at a film festival showing Ridley Scott’s Alien.

one normal dream and one fragment set last night.

i drove a car again! i couldnt control it well so i assumed i was drunk. and i had another dream of sleeping in a weird spot and so… i assumed i was drunk. looks like thats my brains new go-to to explain away dream signs.

[size=150]NEW LD4all Wing Quest now available.

LD4all Quest 123 - Llaca Night Life!

Remember
in NDC you can earn points by doing the quest in a LD OR ND :content: [/size]

October 1: fragments about work from first waking,
ND and fragments from 2nd waking

September 30: Fragments only

Non-lucid dream in which I watch as a disembodied observer as two spies sneak through a building.

Did the boat task while lucid, the pirate task, also while lucid. Possibly the speedboat task, because they were cheating and had an outboard motor… it looked like a sailing ship though. The boat in the pirate dream was a rowboat, although it was moving really really fast. :tongue:

3 dreams, because one I had to snip due to only remembering the forum inappropriate bit.

These were from last night, not a point dump! :smile:

Scores have been updated.

Sorry for it being a bit long since they have been, just had a super busy weekend. :peek:

It’s all good LucidWilliam! It’s nice to hear that your trip coincided with this NDC that’s full of transport references. Unfortunately Motorcycles were not a part of it, but your dream has been counted. :content:

Hey Susan, I was just wondering about the RC in this dream. From my understanding an RC is used specifically to question yourself while in a dream as to whether it is a dream or not, though it seems that looking at the clock in your dream was not used in this same sense. Please let me know if I am reading things wrong and you did indeed look at the clock in order to question the dream.

Congrats on completing the task! :boogie:

I saw you also did the nose-pinch RC, so have added the points for that, too. :rc:

Congrats on doing so many tasks last night! :hurray: . We’ve awarded the speedboat task, as you seem to think the boat was fast enough to qualify.

They were entertaining, even if they were :lucid: