Normal Dream Challenge 13 - Winners Announced!

Important

When we began this challenge, we expected art to be up to a week late. We know ‘life happens’ and we have been very understanding.

But now we are drawing to the end of the challenge, so

• Any previously promised art needs to be uploaded before the Wednesday deadline.
  • Week 5 art has a further 48 hours grace, so needs to be submitted by Friday so Eilatan can produce the final scores.

We can’t wait to see the artwork. :hyper:

one dream last night in which i ride a future train in the underground!

i also became lucid briefly and did an rc.

October 05: 1 ND

Work went into a frenzy due to external auditors coming next week, so here’s one dream from the 4th then fragments and 2 dreams from this morning.

In one, I was this close to doing the plane task, non lucid as well… gah. I suspect ‘building’ is not on the list of approved flying gadgets, so no tasks while lucid either. :tongue:

link

obfuc8, not a gadget but you left the atmosphere. Do you wish to claim bonus 4?

The final frontier! Leave the earth. Will you fly in a rocket, a spaceship, hitch a ride on a UFO (don’t forget your towel and Hitchhikers guide) or even the TARDIS

Sure, I figured bonus 4 had to be in a qualifying vehicle too but if you will count it then cool. :cool:

October 06: 1 ND and fragments

One dream last night.

Non-lucid dream in which I see an ink drawing of a stag. (Composition resembles a print by Dürer).

Non-lucid dream in which my doll has a red checked dress. (This dream is like a childhood memory that’s been scrambled up).

:rofl: I don’t think the thought that someone would pilot a building to leave the earth occurred to me. :tongue:

October 7: 1 ND

Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks.

Scores have been updated. :content:

:cheer: Congrats on being the first person to ride a train underground!

:rofl: Congrats on experiencing space by using a building :clap: We always love when people achieve tasks in creative ways!

I’m surprised no one has yet seen a plane in their dreams or been on one! So many of you seemed to do this before Week 5, that I would have expected some of you to have done it already.

In fact, two weeks ago Tacyhon not only dreamt of being on a plane, but dreamt he was piloting it. Talk about precog! :peek:

thanks! i even did more underground (and above ground) train riding the next night, but that was just a normal stress dream about train schedules and travel.

last night i flew in space in a space ship!

I’ve uploaded my dream art for week 3 and dream art for week 5.

October 07: Fragments only

Non-lucid fragment in which I am on a train. I’ll claim the points for recalling a fragment and taking a train ride. It probably wasn’t a steam train, and I don’t recall whether the scenery was awesome or not.

Non-lucid dream in which I ride a rollercoaster. The view from the top was awesome, but rollercoasters probably don’t count as trains, even through they have carriages pulled along a track. I don’t care if it didn’t get me task points, the rollercoaster was fun :smile:

October 8: 2 NDs

plane accomplished! my dreams of sleeping different places finally brought me to sleeping on a plane. though still no one has reported seeing a plane, and i didnt even see the plane i was in as my eyes were closed!

the plane dream was one of two dreams last night.

Sorry for being MIA the last few days. I had one ND the night before last, and one ND/LD last night where I did an RC. I will update my DJ soon hopefully.

Happy Thanksgiving to anyone else in Canada!