trouble remembering to MILD

When i wake back to bed I have trouble remembering my mild affirmations. I usually turn my alarm off and go back to sleep

One of the biggest struggles! I recommend, if you’re really motivated to do a wake back to bed, put your alarm clock on the other side of the room so that you have to get up to turn it off. Because, unfortunately, our brains are not logical when we first wake up in the middle of the night, so it’s hard to convince ourselves why we have to wake up at all. At least once we get up and walk across the room to turn off the alarm, our brains will have started to activate, and you will be better able to remember your affirmations, and also, better able to realize you’re dreaming during your next dreams.

Good luck!

its not uncommon to have trouble remembering the steps when youre tired in the early morning! i heard someone recommend to write the steps on a notecard if you have trouble remembering them. just leave the notecard by your bed and read it when the alarm goes off, and have a notepad waiting to write the lucid dreams youre about to have :smile:

Are you using a phone alarm? My phone allows me to tag alarms with text. I put the things I want to remember in the alarm text :cool: