LC 63 Winner Cornelia Xaos!

It’s good to be back! I’ve got a couple tasks to claim. Nice to see my dreaming muscles still remember how to do this… even if not lucid. :tongue:

Dream Journal: +1 (This will mark nights with dreams recalled.)
PhysGun Shenanigans ~ Travelling, & See Any Means of Transport
Doing My Brother’s Job ~ See Luggage

Claims made so far:

[spoiler]DJ: 0+1
Short LDs: 0
Medium LDs: 0
Long LDs: 0

Task 1:

[list][]See means of transport
[/
:m][]Luggage[/:m][/list:u]

[/spoiler]

1 ND last night
Claiming score for seeing someone sleeping and for seeing a ticket. (small piece of paper with smth written on it.
Dream Journal

Non-lucid dream in which I hear Bizet’s Habanera playing.

Non-lucid dream in which I pack a suitcase and travel in a minibus.

I’ll claim the points for two nights of dream journal, luggage, travelling, and seeing a means of transport.

This is a common enough dream for me that I probably didn’t need to control the dream to get the points.

2 NDs

“Writers, Divorce Us!”
Attendance

Carry, see, or consume food.

I had a bunch of ND’s today, which can be read about here. Anything relative to this LC is in bold.

First dream includes me and my sister being at some hotel on holiday, and we’re heading out to travel somewhere else. Also saw luggage.

I saw cars (mode of transportation) and food in the second dream.

I took a nap in the third dream and woke up in it.

Too bad I had more hellos in the dream from returning from travelling than goodbyes. Whoops. I think my SC was trolling me. :happy:

Here I am with another dream and more tasks! Keep it up, brain! :razz:

Dream Journal: +1
Crazy Guy is Crazy ~ Eating and tasting

Claims made so far:

[spoiler]DJ: 1+1

Task 1:

[/
:m][]Luggage[/:m]
[*]Eat or drink

1 ND last night, no tasks.
Dream Journal

had a short LD last night. before i became lucid i packed and travelled, and then after i became lucid i packed more for good measure.

Short LD for the 16th. Did nothing travel related.

[spoiler]…

False awakening, sleep paralysis but only to a certain extent. Effect inconsistent. I make note that it’s odd but do not make the connection that it could be a dream.

I wake up in my bed. I’m not sure if it’s real life or not. The dream is feels uncharacteristically vivid and stable, indistinguishable from real life. I see a doorway that’s not there in real life and step out to a clearly unfamiliar scene. I’m on a balcony hallway thing, before me is a large lavish building, like a city hall or museum. I walk around being generally impressed by the clarity. I also feel very clear headed and lucid myself, to the point I don’t attempt any extravagant things like flight or magic because it doesn’t come to my mind. (In the same vein I wouldn’t try and fly off in real life.) I find some familiar characters and try to ask them for clothes, but the dream fades away. I notice a second before waking up.
[/spoiler]

What happens in a non-lucid dream doesn’t matter, right? Earlier that night, I somehow ended up in a strange city. There were trains/trams there that traded in multiple car passages for a double-decker esque design (except with way more levels, like 5+ or so)

Actually, tasks done in non-lucid dreams do count. So in this case seeing a mode of transportation should!

Yes I think so

Sorry Koal44, this won’t count as a ticket.
I looked it up in a dictionary: A ticket is by definition a proof of payment (a small piece of paper or card given to someone, usually to show that they have paid for an event, journey, or activity). Or a price card (a price ticket or a parking ticket).

:yes:

for good measure :grin:

Minor administrative adjustment. For the sake of simplicity:
I changed scores for medium and long lucid dream.

Medium lucid dream 15 points ( was 14)
Long lucid dream 20 points (was 18 )

SCORES are updated, link

Alright but please count the points for seeing someone who took a nap. :smile:

Question.

Dream inspired art.
Is this just art this time or does it include poems etc?

No tasks this time, but here’s a dream for recall points:

Dream Journal: +1

Claims made so far:

[spoiler]DJ: 2+1

Task 1:

[/
:m][]Luggage[/:m]
[*]Eat or drink

One ND here this morning. No tasks.

ND
I claim points for seeing a luggage (at the train station and in my thoughts before)

I booked a train on a machine, but didn t see a ticket or didn’t get one. I m not sure it counts…

I also had a farewell party but didn’t say goodbye to anyone and don’t remember this part much. So no points claimed

I got the points for eating, but I’m missing points for tasting. I did taste the chocolate cookie. It was incredibly dry and turned into a fine powder in my mouth. Tasted like chocolate, didn’t taste like there was too much sugar or fat in it.

Would be really strange if I ate something in a dream and tasted nothing.

No tasks done or lucidity, but here’s a new DJ post.

DJ entry for morning of 17th

I flew, and I saw vegetables being prepared but did not eat. There was something about loading the car up for a trip, but I can’t recall seeing or handling any luggage.

No lucid points for me, cheers. :smile: