LC 63 Winner Cornelia Xaos!

Short LD for the 16th. Did nothing travel related.

[spoiler]…

False awakening, sleep paralysis but only to a certain extent. Effect inconsistent. I make note that it’s odd but do not make the connection that it could be a dream.

I wake up in my bed. I’m not sure if it’s real life or not. The dream is feels uncharacteristically vivid and stable, indistinguishable from real life. I see a doorway that’s not there in real life and step out to a clearly unfamiliar scene. I’m on a balcony hallway thing, before me is a large lavish building, like a city hall or museum. I walk around being generally impressed by the clarity. I also feel very clear headed and lucid myself, to the point I don’t attempt any extravagant things like flight or magic because it doesn’t come to my mind. (In the same vein I wouldn’t try and fly off in real life.) I find some familiar characters and try to ask them for clothes, but the dream fades away. I notice a second before waking up.
[/spoiler]

What happens in a non-lucid dream doesn’t matter, right? Earlier that night, I somehow ended up in a strange city. There were trains/trams there that traded in multiple car passages for a double-decker esque design (except with way more levels, like 5+ or so)

Actually, tasks done in non-lucid dreams do count. So in this case seeing a mode of transportation should!

Yes I think so

Sorry Koal44, this won’t count as a ticket.
I looked it up in a dictionary: A ticket is by definition a proof of payment (a small piece of paper or card given to someone, usually to show that they have paid for an event, journey, or activity). Or a price card (a price ticket or a parking ticket).

:yes:

for good measure :grin:

Minor administrative adjustment. For the sake of simplicity:
I changed scores for medium and long lucid dream.

Medium lucid dream 15 points ( was 14)
Long lucid dream 20 points (was 18 )

SCORES are updated, link

Alright but please count the points for seeing someone who took a nap. :smile:

Question.

Dream inspired art.
Is this just art this time or does it include poems etc?

No tasks this time, but here’s a dream for recall points:

Dream Journal: +1

Claims made so far:

[spoiler]DJ: 2+1
Short LDs: 0
Medium LDs: 0
Long LDs: 0

Task 1:

[list][]See means of transport
[/
:m][]Luggage[/:m]
[*]Eat or drink

One ND here this morning. No tasks.

ND
I claim points for seeing a luggage (at the train station and in my thoughts before)

I booked a train on a machine, but didn t see a ticket or didn’t get one. I m not sure it counts…

I also had a farewell party but didn’t say goodbye to anyone and don’t remember this part much. So no points claimed

I got the points for eating, but I’m missing points for tasting. I did taste the chocolate cookie. It was incredibly dry and turned into a fine powder in my mouth. Tasted like chocolate, didn’t taste like there was too much sugar or fat in it.

Would be really strange if I ate something in a dream and tasted nothing.

No tasks done or lucidity, but here’s a new DJ post.

DJ entry for morning of 17th

I flew, and I saw vegetables being prepared but did not eat. There was something about loading the car up for a trip, but I can’t recall seeing or handling any luggage.

No lucid points for me, cheers. :smile:

Some more recall points and a potential task claim? Do we get points for waking up in the dream even if we didn’t go to sleep first? If so, I claim that. :tongue: If not, oh well. Always the next dream. (Still claiming DJ points, though. :tongue: )

Dream Journal: +1
̶W̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶H̶a̶v̶e̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶P̶l̶a̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶G̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶W̶e̶e̶k̶ ~ ̶W̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶(̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶r̶e̶a̶m̶)̶ ̶(̶P̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶)̶

Claims made so far:

[spoiler]DJ: 3+1
Short LDs: 0
Medium LDs: 0
Long LDs: 0

Task 1:

[list][]See means of transport
[/
:m][]Luggage[/:m]
[*]Eat or drink

1 ND
Claim points for waking up in the dream (I went to sleep first :grin:
claim points for looking at the time
Claim points for drinking and tasting a drink.
In my drink there was a little monkey, it was spicey and afterwards I felt super weird to drink monkey juice! :yuck:

i had a lucid fragment last night, i could recall a little more of it early this morning but now all i remember is opening a cabinet full of junk.

Non-lucid dream with more luggage and a car. I’ve already claimed those tasks, so I’ll just claim the points for the dream journal entry.

Yes, poems etc are included.
Looking forward to any art form :happy:
So are you working on a poem?

Sorry this wont count. Hope you’ll get your ticket eventually!

Thanks for making clear you actually tasted it :smile:

Since the ‘waking up’ task was designated as a bonus task, you would have to do the ‘nap/sleep’ task first.
Good job waking up in your dream though!

monkey juice, cheers :beer:

SCORES are updated, link

1. Koal44: 120 points
  2. Letaali: 96 points
  3. Eilatan: 82 points
  4. Cornelia Xaos: 78 points
  5. Hoby: 74 points
  6. Obliverum: 74 points
  7. Moogle: 66 points
  8. Obfusc8: 54 points
  9. Susan_Y: 54 points
    8 )Oleg: 34 points
  10. James_UK2008: 4 points
    10)Alot: 2 points

Well last nights GUILT dream would make a good poem.

2 NDs

Chaotic
GUILT

Luggage 20 points
Pack your luggage, carry a bag - I carry a lot of stuff, loaded down with it (including a bag).

So close to saying goodbye but can’t quite remember saying it so :sad:

Just 1 ND here this morning. No tasks