Hargart's Induction Technique Log (HILD)

About three weeks, when i joined, had my first one a couple of days ago and now my second. :cool:

Congrats on your second LD!

How long did it last, and where you able to get out of your bed (I sometimes get SP w/in the dream, so it takes some effort to get up)?

I bet if you had been more tired, you would have fallen asleep while doing the movement :smile:

good job

It lasted about ten minutes, i’m guessing, but as soon as I realized that i was dreaming I sort of like found myself at school, and I wasn’t in the bed anymore. O_o

Also I think that it was a NREM LD because I could feel my RL body roll over and stuff while i was dreaming, and I wasn’t doing anything like rolling in the dream.

Are your LDs In NREM sleep also when you do this method?

Oh and thanks for the method, and the congrat!

Nope, they were normal LDs…
The only thing Iv found strange is that I sometimes get SP inside the dream while I try to stand up… but once i say “increase lucidity” a few times, it goes away…

Yeah I need to remember to “increase lucidity” next time, i was so excited this time that forgot to, and everything was blurry as heck…

I just wanna tell u that the tec worked for me! I allmoast didi your tec some min ago and i did my fist “WILD” (i did a RC) but i dont know what to call it… I was WILDing whit your tec but i haved to check whit a RC…

I did wbtb sleep for 6 h I think…went up to the bathroom… and back to bed, then I jest relaxed so match that I was almost fell asleep then I raise up form my bed and did a Rc and I was dreaming!!

Zardos said me that he succeed that technique and gave me the link :smile:

It sounds very interesting. I mean its very good, because you dont need to wait 30-50 mins like in WILD (i’ve never succeed WILD), so i will practice this technique i guess :smile:

Wish me luck :razz:

Ok, I set the alarm again, but it was raining out, and my dog was going nuts heh, So i the alarm ended up going off 2 hours after I had go to sleep… and I never woke up…

The rest of the night, I kept having dreams where the alarm would go off, and I would hear it in my dream, and then wake up… (I never thought of doing the tech again when i woke from these dreams, or I didnt have time to because I fell asleep again)

Maybe tonight I will have more luck :smile:

Good Job Zardos :smile:

i will definitly try this tonight, and report back if it worked or not.

i never liked WILD (never succeded with it either)… but this sounds great :cool_laugh:

I hope it works for me

Here is what happened last night:

Went to bed at 12:30-1 am and woke up at 3:30 … that was only 2.5 hours… which wasnt enough to get into the REM stage…

Well I woke up, and I was very very tired … Almost too tired heh… I dont think I was in the REM state at that point

So I tried the Tech… (May have worked if I had tried it longer)
I did a RC 10 secs later, and it didnt work…

I cant remember what happend at that point… I might have tried the tech again, and then lost my focus, or I might have started dreaming about doing the tech (The point where I should have done a RC)… but lost focus, and slipped off into dreamworld :smile:

I guess this tech is now called HILD … someone made this name on the IRC forum, and I see that a bunch of people are gonna try it out… GL!

Please post results :smile:

here is what happend for me:

i went to sleep 1:30 am but i didn’t sleep anygood… i slept maybe after about 3:00 am and i woke up 7:30 am and then i just lie in my bed for like 1 and a half hour (tried to recall) and just being very tired(but relaxed), then in
9:00 am remembered to try this one… and i though like its never gonna work. And then after like 20 secs i did an RC and i was dreaming… hm it felt strange cuz it felt kinda like the “reality” was in my head (like in an ND… and it was the same in the LD, it was night in the LD but it was 9:00 am (it was morning and the sun was up). Anyway it was a very short LD (10 sec) BUT it was my FIRST!!!

Thank you for the tech it worked fine for me :cool_laugh:

Congrats Tz0rcelan :smile:

I also was able to get the tech to work this morning… 2 times! (well 3 but the 1st time I didnt do a RC) … And I think I have found the key… heh

Iv updated the directions on the 1st post based on my new findings.

Im so happy you were able to get it to work TzOrcelan, that means it’s not just me :smile:

Due to mu deep deep (very deep) sleeping, never get woken by an alarm, but I will try this anyways. :wink:

You should be able to do it in the morning (the period where you keep falling back to sleep, and waking up 30 mins later)

After you have woken up from one of the dreams, try to relax, and then try the tech… So if you get this, your really dont need an alarm

I tried this last night and even though i barely remember what happened, I feel as though i got somewhere with it.

I tried this last night and it was so amazing.

I woke up in the middle of the night and I felt really tired and I remembered this technique and put my hand under the pillow and moved my fingers for 30 seconds. I started to hear music so I knew I was in a dream but to make sure I liquifyed the wall.

I didnt have any time to try it this morning, I woke up once, and then it was time to get up… :sad:

Hm…This could help me because sometimes when I sleep for around 10 hours I am tired…XD…I’ll try this next time I oversleep.

i tried VILD, for couple of nights, but it didnt work :sad: Now, i will try HILD (i think we should choose diffirent name, because what stands for HILD? Hargarts Induced LD ? :happy: hm :smile: ) anyway, i will try it, looks like nice so far :tongue:

fingers induced?

I’ll try it if I manage to wake up. Sounds good - it’d be the fastest LD technique ever - “LD in 10 seconds”