Girls you would love to dream about...

Well, because you have some kind of connection to them in real life. They’re not just hot girls that appear in your dreams and then vanish. You kind of build admiration for them, and then it would be so damn pleasing to meet them in your dreams. I guess it would be the same to meet someone you really admire for other reasons, like an author, but in another way. It’s more than just a hot lady, you have some kind of connection to her in RL. That’s why I would like to …ehhm… “talk” to some girls from RL, anyway. But of course I would like to go for chicks my imagination has made up too, 'cause whom know my taste better than my subconscious? :smile:

So you would like to meet some anime chicks? Well, you can’t blame us for wanting to meet hot actors and stuff in dreams if you go for animated girls, can you? :tongue:

well, guess not.

but still, i like the idea of anime chicks(<---- who tha F*** came up with that word being a replacement for women???) better.

but thats probably because i tend to get very, absorbed, in a movie or series. probably enough to reinvent the phrase. typically, a single series will induce a lot more fantasies than u can count with just one hand…

but still, why real girls? anime chicks(<—again with that weird word…) are usually drawn without any kind of flaws in the skin, and are almost perfectly symmetrical, which means that by the minds instinctive standards, they look goooooooooooood. by the way i see it, a single good artist can create a person much hotter than what u see on tv…

whatev. this bores me…

good night y’all. hopefully i’l get a visit in my dreams from a certain somebody…

Models,celebrities…for some reason they dont appeal to me much.If i was to choose it would be Carmen Electra,but i still prefere girls next door.My friends or ones i see on the streets.
Actually the most id like to meet my ex girlfriend`s mom…she was damn nice:):slight_smile:

Yeah I’d rather go for girls I know too.

I have some pretty hot friends…

If I had to choose only one, it would be uhm… Keira “Pirates of the Caribbean” Knightley…

Darn it’s hot in here <|:D

And I presume female members can put there fav males at this topic?

Mm i would also go for Keira and Salma Hayek and Natalie Portman!
Keira and natalie portman look a bit alike lol

Wow I just saw King Arthur, I want to dream about the woman in that movie, She is HOT!!!

She even made the blue paint and the I’m almost dead look, look good!!!

I would like to dream about DeMoN’s avatar. :cool:

I guess you’re talking about Guinevere? Then it’s her… Keira Knightley :content:

Yesterday morning I awoke from a dream in which I was with my girlfriend.

I woke up with a smile! :smile:

The most beautiful girl ever.

exclaim.ca/images/up-points_ … rnaces.jpg

Lead vocalist for the Fiery Furnaces. She also has the most beautiful voice ever.

That’s hilarious dude.

Good idea actually…
Snowhite and Ice Queen togheter would make the night to remeber:)

Well i guess there is a lot of persons i’d like to meet in my dreams. I’ve meet Avril Lavigne and Dolores O’Riordan my fav 2 female singers; but i want to meet them in a ld not a nd(although i was with Dolores in a cartoony way once in a ld).

But apart from them i’d like to meet Katy Rose, one of the member of Lillix, Carrie Anne-moss (sorry if mispelled).

I’ve thought about this topic as well. There’s a few in particular I’d love to meet:

[b]Rebecca Budig

Jessica Simpson

Maggie Grace[/b]

Those three are hot and great. lol.

Avril Lavigne
Dolores O’Riordan
Katy Rose
Penelope Cruz
Kate Beckinsale

This is the list of girls that ppl here in this topic would like to meet in their dreams:

Avril Lavigne
Dolores O’Riordan
Eisha Cuthbert
Jeon Ji-Hyun
Jessica Simpson
Kate Beckinsale
Katy Rose
Keira Knightley
Maggie Grace
Natalie Portman
Norika Fujiwara
Noriko Sakai
Penelope Cruz
Rebbeca Budig
Salma Hayek

Now imagine all these hot girls being with you in a dream…wouldn’t be nice? lol

The bestgirls ive found are the ones i know personally.

Lucy Liu, Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz… what would be better than Charlie’s Angels lets be honest.

Skeletons crew:)eeeeeek