Celebrity Cameos In Your Dreams

Let’s see… George Clooney, Queen Latifah, Dominic Monaghan, and Billy Boyd are the only ones that I can recall right now.

I tried to have sex with Paris Hilton in one dream, but when I picked her up she turned into a plastic barbie doll, I was lucid, and PISSED

“Turned”?

I had something similar happen to me in a ld. I wanted to summon a celebrity so i could have sex with her but by accident i summoned 2 of her! :smile: So i thought why not just have sex with both of them. So i take them to this wood, because its close, but then when i take their clothes of theyre christmas trees?? i just thought WTF? :smile: But i guess i just need more practice.

LMAO!! were Dom and Billy hobbits in your dream? HAHA I’d love to have a dream with them in it.

Arnold Schwarzenegger.

This was before he became governor.

In the dream I think he was governor, he came out of a building and got into a car, then someone in the car (the driver I believe) killed him :cool_laugh:

Nah, in the dreams I was talking about they were regular people. I did have a dream about Pippin though, who I have a bit of a crush on… However he was pretty rude to me :cry: That was upsetting :tongue:

I had David Caruso in my second LD and we were acting out a scene from “Proof of Life”, which was quite cool. :cool:

one time i dreamt about Janet Jackson getting swarmed by the papparazzi, and in my dream i remember thinking about a mission from GTAIII called ‘Papparazzi Purge’.

In my 5th LD Bill Cosby kept on appearing at random intervals. When asking my Dad in the dream did he know him…

“No…but he sure has some big knives!”

this is interesting mr ags…i’m sure he did have big knives…
The celebrity: were they wearing clothes you have seen them before in and were they different in anyway/how u expected them to be

There is a certain local football player who appears in my dreams ca. twice a week. This has been going on for more than a year. Lately, he has made himself quite useful for reality checks etc. :cool:

Oh, and I had a nightmare once about Michael Jackson being the judge in some reality show. I was terrified of being picked!

I can’t even remember all the celebrities that have been in my dreams. It’s usually related to what tv series that I happen to watch a lot during the day. I have had people from Buffy, Stargate, Babylon 5, Macgyver, Dark Angel, Charmed + from movies. But I can’t really remember those at the moment :tongue:

This is all wicked funny!!! I’ve had dreams with celebrities. I can’t remember them all but I can remember Mark Walhberg. HaHa

Years ago when i first saw ‘‘Wedding Singer’’ with Drew Barrymore I wondered if Adam Sandler sung his own songs in it?

that night I had a dream I met Drew Barrymore in a grocery store and I asked her and she said yes - I bought her a chicken as a gift :smile:

• Silva

My first WILD success I had full lucidity and almost complete control.

Amy Smart appeared in my dream, the chick from Road Trip and Starsky and Hutch.

She may have been from Varsity Blues too but I never saw that movie.

hmm… Will Smith, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Vin Diesel, Tom Cruise and Mark Wahlberg (my southie).

Some time ago my main dream theme was that of celebrities.
From the dreams i can recall there’s Avril Lavigne,Dolores O’Riordan(the cranberries),Billie Joel Armstrong(Green Day),
People from “The Real World” and others.

My first induced LD had Dolores O’Riordan as its DC; she had a cartoon-like texture. :neutral:

Durring my nap today I had a dream with Vin Diesel and Brittny Murphy in it.
Vin Diesel was killing people and I was flirting with BM :smile:

Hmm, over the past week I have had dreams with Carmen Electra and Brittany Spears in them. :content: