Do DCs have consciousness? A scientific approach..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
LD4all » General Lucidness

#31:  Author: Lebowsk1 PostPosted: Sun 06 Mar, 2005
    ----
BioHazard wrote:
Or all your life you needed glasses to see - and then one personality doesn't need glasses and see perfectly well without them (this was actually tested with eye examinations) eek2

Now this I like the sound of! Very interesting.

#32:  Author: fflarex PostPosted: Sun 06 Mar, 2005
    ----
It could just be an unconscious change of focus. For instance, when I have my contacts in I have 20-20 vision. However, I can unfocus my eyes and blur everything without looking cross-eyed or weird.

Or maybe it's just some freak phenomenon.

EDIT: Okay, that didn't really make sense... I don't remember making this post either.

Last edited by fflarex on Sun 20 Aug, 2006; edited 1 time in total

#33:  Author: Slinking_Ferret PostPosted: Mon 31 Jul, 2006
    ----
BioHazard wrote:

The freaky thing about some people who do suffer multiple personality disorder are some things like, your main personality has never smoked all their life and then all of a sudden one personality will start smoking! Or all your life you needed glasses to see - and then one personality doesn't need glasses and see perfectly well without them (this was actually tested with eye examinations) eek2

Allsso a more extreme biological situations

Person A has to go to the hospital for an infection and is going to get some penicillian(sp?) however right before it is admisistered Person B's personality takes over it has been shown that sometimes different personalities could have difeferent alergies almost like another person if Person B is alergic to peniccillian than he would have an adverse reaction to it.

scary huh eek2

#34:  Author: Keiiji PostPosted: Mon 02 Oct, 2006
    ----
Is it possible we are all DCs?

#35: Wow Author: silverwater PostPosted: Tue 03 Oct, 2006
    ----
Keiiji wrote:
Is it possible we are all DCs?

That's an interesting concept. Maybe we are, if you think this is a dream.

DC 's have consciousness, huh...
Very interesting ^^
That quote reminded me of... what do you call that...
You know, two people simultaneously dreaming the same dream.

Oh yeah, shared dreaming.

I wonder how that works.

Well, anyway, now I have more things to do when I become lucid...

#36:  Author: Bruno PostPosted: Wed 04 Oct, 2006
    ----
Well considering sometimes you are not yourself in your dreams, but rather someone else with different feelings, memories, perhaps even a different name and a different gender—I'd say we are DCs in all our dreams. A weird kind of DC, but still DCs.

LD4all » General Lucidness

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com