DV addicts support room
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
LD4all » Lucid Lounge

#1: DV addicts support room Author: Aquanina PostPosted: Fri 18 Feb, 2005
    ----
Well since Dream Views has come back online I realize that I haven't been back to visit you guys here at all. And I realize that I only come here when DV goes down (which has been twice now)...AND I'm realizing that it's actually kind of rude.It's almost like when you feel bad when you have to "eat and run" or rather, "post and run". I want to thank everyone for being so welcoming and accepting first of all, and secondly, just to say HEY again and that I haven't forgotten about you guys over here. I'll try to come back and visit when I can...and I'd love it if you guys would come over to DV and visit us there too. I think our two forums have ALOT of knowledge that should be shared, but isn't for some reason. Anyways...take care all.

-nina kiekeboe

#2:  Author: Sureal PostPosted: Fri 18 Feb, 2005
    ----
What is Dream Views?
Cos, y'know... I dunno what you do there.
Nor do I have its URL...

#3:  Author: DreamAddict PostPosted: Sat 19 Feb, 2005
    ----
wow Sureal overspannen are you serious?
Do you remember the DV lifeboat that pasQuale created when DV was unavailable? It was a special section for DV members to post threads until their forum was restored.

and the URL ... is .... well http://www.dreamviews.com of course. grin

lucidnina, I don't think it's rude. DV is your home and home is where your heart is. smile
I also barely have time to visit LD4all like I wish, and stretching my time between two forums seems impossible! eek2 I'm sure that's the same for our occasional DV visitors.

#4:  Author: Aquanina PostPosted: Thu 17 Mar, 2005
    ----
AHHHHHHH welcome back the refugees...DV is DOWN AGAIN. What is with that anyway. cry

#5:  Author: Alex D PostPosted: Thu 17 Mar, 2005
    ----
Dammit, I know, I just hope it;s back soon, I wish I could help.

#6:  Author: Seeker PostPosted: Thu 17 Mar, 2005
    ----
Working on it. The server seems OK, database is OK, file structures seem OK, email OK.

Error files show that the database shut down, I have no idea why.

I'm waiting to hear from Icedawg. Just hang tight and feel free to help out around here. I'm sure Q wiske won't mind!

#7:  Author: Amethyst Star PostPosted: Fri 18 Mar, 2005
    ----
It's back! Yeah!

"And there was much rejoicing..."

-Amé

#8:  Author: sitboy PostPosted: Fri 18 Mar, 2005
    ----
I am baned from dreanviews.

#9:  Author: Alex D PostPosted: Sat 19 Mar, 2005
    ----
But not banned from dreamviews. =P

#10:  Author: Crouching Lotus PostPosted: Sat 19 Mar, 2005
    ----
No no, banned from Dreamviews too.

smile

#11:  Author: Alex D PostPosted: Sat 19 Mar, 2005
    ----
I thought he was suspended? Meh.

#12:  Author: Crouching Lotus PostPosted: Sat 19 Mar, 2005
    ----
Temporary ban.

#13:  Author: Dominic PostPosted: Fri 08 Apr, 2005
    ----
Hey! :D Dreamviews. I know about that place. It's cool, I know some people there (and from Dreamlucidity wink). But, I think I'm cool just here. siiw

REPRESENTIN' LD4ALL!

#14: Has Dreamviews been closed or is it just me? Author: fire stone PostPosted: Sat 23 Apr, 2005
    ----
I go there and it tells me this:
If you can see this, it means that the installation of the Apache web server software on this system was successful. You may now add content to this directory and replace this page.

----------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

Seeing this instead of the website you expected?
This page is here because the site administrator has changed the configuration of this web server. Please contact the person responsible for maintaining this server with questions. The Apache Software Foundation, which wrote the web server software this site administrator is using, has nothing to do with maintaining this site and cannot help resolve configuration issues.

----------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

The Apache documentation has been included with this distribution.

You are free to use the image below on an Apache-powered web server. Thanks for using Apache!

so go there and check it out, thats all you have to do, just use this link and tell me what happens: www.dreamviews.com

#15:  Author: Atheist PostPosted: Sat 23 Apr, 2005
    ----
It seems to be loading fine for me. Perhaps you attempted to visit the site while it was temporarily down. Or, you have your own Apache server running and for whatever reason the Dreamviews URL is being redirected to localhost (the former is a much more likely possibility).

Is it still causing problems for you?

LD4all » Lucid Lounge

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 7
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com