Believing dreams when you wake up
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
LD4all » the Stuff Dreams are made of...

#1: Believing dreams when you wake up Author: adg12012 PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug, 2005
    ----
hey, this doesnt really have n e thing to do with LDing but i had a very freaky experience a few nights ago

I woke up out of a dream a few nights ago and although i cant remember the dream i think it had something to do with my bed blowing up because when i woke up a actually thought my bed was going to blow up and i was freaking out and running all around my house trying ot think of a way to stop it. So i ran into my room and unplugged every plug in my room thinking "it cant blow up if nothings powering it"

I then went and laid down on my couch and after about 5 minutes i realized how stupid i was and that there was no way my bed was gunna blow up

..this actually happened again another night but instead i thought my bed was gunna fall apart so i jumped on it and tried to hold it together...same basic idea as the first thing...after five minutes i just realized ti was stupid and went back to bed

#2:  Author: Randomman(newb) PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug, 2005
    ----
jsut imagine if someone had seen you lach2 something happened similar to me once, mine was more dangerous though i ran aroung my house having a panic attack thinking the spanish were after me, ah well laugh now cry then

#3:  Author: adg12012 PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug, 2005
    ----
the thing is...in the first "episode" i though my bed blowing up was my fault and i felt like ashamed and i was almost in tears when i was trying to stop it

#4:  Author: Basilus West PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug, 2005
    ----
Waw! It seems that you stayed in "dream logic" mode after you woke up. That's very curious! eek2
Quote:
hey, this doesnt really have n e thing to do with LDing

I'll move your thread in the "Stuff Dreams are made of" forum.

#5:  Author: Anamcara PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug, 2005
    ----
Don't worry, I know it sucks while you're in it but a lot of people wake up thinking that what happened in a dream was real or that it is real and still happening. If someone sees you they will probably know that it was just a bad dream. Maybe if you could try to understand why you keep thinking something is gonna happen to your bed or what it means to you, it won't happen anymore

#6:  Author: karl PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug, 2005
    ----
i get that abut every month or so
once i had a dream about magnets going near my laptop and breaking it and when i woke up i really thought my laptop was broken

#7:  Author: Sureal PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug, 2005
    ----
One night, when I was extremelt thirsty, I finally got to sleep.

In the dream, I dreamt that a bottle of Panda Pop had fallen from the sky and landed in my bed.

I then woke up, and spent around five minutes searching the covers of my bed for the drink, before I realised I was being stupid.

#8:  Author: Pancra85 PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug, 2005
    ----
yes, I sometimes, well...not anymore, try to find a control remote or something like that in my sheets

#9:  Author: Lanina PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug, 2005
    ----
I had a FA once in which I constantly looked at the clock. So when I actually woke up I was suprised the time wasn't what it was in the dream.

#10:  Author: Fiver PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug, 2005
    ----
Once I dreamed that my aunt died and for about a month, I believed that.

#11:  Author: BioHazard PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug, 2005
    ----
I once woke up thinking there was a zombie outbreak,I'm happy I don't have any guns cause I would have loaded them O_O

#12:  Author: Stormthunder PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug, 2005
    ----
My dreams are usually way too impossible for me to ever get them mixed up with real life, but there was one time when I woke up thinking I had a huge maths assignment due that day and I hadn't done any work on it. I was horribly freaked out for a whole minute before I finally realised it was Saturday and I couldn't possibly have anything due!

#13:  Author: adg12012 PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug, 2005
    ----
Stormthunder wrote:
My dreams are usually way too impossible for me to ever get them mixed up with real life, but there was one time when I woke up thinking I had a huge maths assignment due that day and I hadn't done any work on it. I was horribly freaked out for a whole minute before I finally realised it was Saturday and I couldn't possibly have anything due!

iv done that b 4 too

i woke up thinking that i had forgotten to do a book report for english and i got on my computer to do it then i realized ti was a dream

#14:  Author: PolarBear PostPosted: Tue 16 Aug, 2005
    ----
happened for me too when i was kid, sometimes woke up from nightmare (giant marble balls rolling behind me and i was running) and when i woke up i was like, damn, i cant sleep nomore, those balls are too scary >.<...

quite annoing when that happened...

#15:  Author: Shadowless PostPosted: Wed 17 Aug, 2005
    ----
The only time that happens to me is when I form a deep bond with a female I'm infatuated with then wake up to have my heart broken...

LD4all » the Stuff Dreams are made of...

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com