Don't you just love "epic dreams?"
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
LD4all » the Stuff Dreams are made of...

#16:  Author: cue5c PostPosted: Wed 16 Aug, 2006
    ----
I love them :D My horror one with the pela was exciting and had a sad ending unfortunately.

off-topic: I always seem to create threads that have been made, i better start coming here more often wink5

#17:  Author: Zelda PostPosted: Mon 04 Sep, 2006
    ----
For me, epic dreams means not just long but filled with lots of adventure and drama wink5 One of the most vivid ones recently was where I was at work as a slave in a construction sight. We were making a large building out of metal so there were melting pots and welding going on all around. I'd been planning a rebellion but one of the slave-leaders turned on me and instead of holding back to attack later, I fought him. He had a ceremonial looking knife that he stabbed me with. I wrestled it from him and stabbed him back before running off and climbing up what had been built of the structure, knowing I was going to die from the knife wound but not really feeling any pain. We had a huge battle on the structure with lots of climbing and jumping around...it was great XD

#18:  Author: _Zac_ PostPosted: Wed 13 Sep, 2006
    ----
I had an epic dream that I called "Bailey's Scealo Adventures." The name came from the end of it where that title just showed up but no one in it was named Bailey.

I can only remember key points in the dream and I made up some things because those things weren't explained. It started out with me having a girl friend who's Grandmother hated me so she put some spell on her that made her forget about me. I remember her hating me after that so I try to make her remember by going over to her house but her grandmother was there in a van on the driveway. She started driving after me trying to run me over so I try to get away and after a while I did. Then I actually reached my girlfriend and started trying to get her to remember me but then the dream ended. Then it went on to another dream where there was a title on a movie theater that said "Bailey's Scealo Adventures."

I hated that I couldn't see the ending of it.

#19:  Author: Sepultura123 PostPosted: Thu 14 Sep, 2006
    ----
My dream are not usually epic in the lenght and fantasy style part... Its sad , very often my dream turn in a bad one where I just want to explore more and sometime I wake up too early and it make me angry.

#20:  Author: Fei PostPosted: Sun 24 Sep, 2006
    ----
I love my epic dreams. Most of my dreams are at least semi-lucid, so I can divert it if it gets too scary. However, I find that when I give my subconscious take free reign, I get even more vivid and complex dreams than anything that I could make up by myself.

LD4all » the Stuff Dreams are made of...

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com