Are there any side effects?
LD4all » Quest for Lucidity

#1: Are there any side effects? Author: Faisal_Fury786 PostPosted: Tue 22 Aug, 2006
    ----
No, right?

#2:  Author: Fiver PostPosted: Wed 23 Aug, 2006
    ----
Of LDs? Well, there's nausia, fatigue, diarrhea, vertigo, headache, vommiting, insomnia, loss of appetite, urinary discoloration, loss of bowel function, occasional bleeding from the ears, seasonal pox, sudden loss of consiousness, changes in sexual function, psychotic episodes, euphoria, dysphoria, tremor, palpitations, anal retention, gastric/duodenal ulceration, sudden and unexpected seizures, and/or sudden death.

Just kidding. No, there aren't any real side effects.

#3:  Author: Metaphysiks PostPosted: Wed 23 Aug, 2006
    ----
well if you consider an extreme sense of happiness and sastisfaction upon awaking a side affect, then thats a big one I'd say

#4:  Author: Wyvern PostPosted: Wed 23 Aug, 2006
    ----
Fiver wrote:
Of LDs? Well, there's nausia, fatigue, diarrhea, vertigo, headache, vommiting, insomnia, loss of appetite, urinary discoloration, loss of bowel function, occasional bleeding from the ears, seasonal pox, sudden loss of consiousness, changes in sexual function, psychotic episodes, euphoria, dysphoria, tremor, palpitations, anal retention, gastric/duodenal ulceration, sudden and unexpected seizures, and/or sudden death.

Just kidding. No, there aren't any real side effects.

That was just hilarious! lach2

There's no bad side effects. If anything, I usually wake up feeling like a million bucks. ^^

#5:  Author: MissEvil PostPosted: Wed 23 Aug, 2006
    ----
WRONG.

There is one side effect they're all trying to hide from you...addiction. Yuh-huh. Its true. yes

#6:  Author: Robin PostPosted: Wed 23 Aug, 2006
    ----
lach1 I loved the "changes in sexual function".

#7:  Author: Duck PostPosted: Wed 23 Aug, 2006
    ----
Telling the truth, some ppl gets insomnia. But that's rare. I'd say that there is no side effects.

And i remmeber that on forum was topic made by guy that ended with LDing, but he still had lucid dreams - he was realizing that he was dreaming without any techniqes....

I want his problems !

So, chanses are small, VERY small, like dieing in nuclear meldown or being eated by angry herd of PANDAS !!!!

*hears knocking*
Deadduck: *Opends door*
Panda in lawyer suit: Good morning sir, we are from Global Pandas Organisation; You are coming with us sir.
Deadduck: I DIDNT WROTED THAT !!
Panda in lawyer suit: I knew that it must end like that. GET HIM, GUYS !
Police Panda: I hungry! Eat puny human !
Deadduck: Nooooooooooooo *does RC* Yay ! I am dreaming I have three fingers. So lets try new flying techiqe from that window ! *Jumps out of window*
Police Panda: Human fingers yummy !

Yeah... where did i ended ?

*Gets stoned to death*

#8:  Author: r055534235 PostPosted: Thu 24 Aug, 2006
    ----
Quote:

LOL haha nice. As others have said, no side effects.

LD4all » Quest for Lucidity

Page 1 of 1
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com