How much time did you spend until you have your first LD??
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
LD4all » Quest for Lucidity

#1: How much time did you spend until you have your first LD?? Author: Henrique PostPosted: Wed 08 Nov, 2006
    ----
Last year when I was improving my Dream Recall and than practicing the Induction Methods (like DILD and MILD).
I practiced about a month to have my first LD.

So Now I'm back to LDing and I want to know how much time you spent [when you were only a beginner] to have your FIRST LD?????

whatsthat

#2:  Author: Kava PostPosted: Wed 08 Nov, 2006
    ----
It took me about a week.

#3:  Author: PeacheyMcKeitch PostPosted: Thu 09 Nov, 2006
    ----
It took me about a month before I had one, and it only lasted a second. But im not really trying WBTB and stuff cos im busy at the moment. If I wake up naturaly in the night I will try it though. If you put the effort in it will prob happen quickly

#4:  Author: Bright_Eyes_Rocks PostPosted: Thu 09 Nov, 2006
    ----
Took me first night i tried but this wasnt a real LD it happens to some people everything was black for 2 seconds then woke up. next day a ND. Then 3rd day practicing i had an LD.

#5:  Author: xx521xx PostPosted: Thu 09 Nov, 2006
    ----
It took me 20 days after finding LD4all to have an LD. There was another topic on this subject fairly recently which you might also like to read: How long

#6:  Author: def PostPosted: Thu 09 Nov, 2006
    ----
It took me about a month, but that was with me doing WILD and not WBTB, which is the ultimate wrong thing to do for begginers

#7:  Author: Hotrootsoup PostPosted: Thu 09 Nov, 2006
    ----
It too me about 5 days but that was like a could controll anything sort of but i diddnt know it was a dream.

#8:  Author: KingOmar PostPosted: Thu 09 Nov, 2006
    ----
3 days.

#9:  Author: Foley PostPosted: Thu 09 Nov, 2006
    ----
1 and a half weeks here

#10:  Author: paisan PostPosted: Thu 09 Nov, 2006
    ----
a week

#11:  Author: Slinking_Ferret PostPosted: Thu 09 Nov, 2006
    ----
2 months, Lasted for about 6 minutes

#12:  Author: Duck PostPosted: Thu 09 Nov, 2006
    ----
DeadDuck in "How long" topic wrote:

Also bit natural here smile

I had LD's before i started to try to have it.

After first trys ? well, three days, but i had great motivation.

Use force of MILD !

#13:  Author: Yang PostPosted: Thu 09 Nov, 2006
    ----
2 days ^^

#14:  Author: Astral Dreamer PostPosted: Thu 09 Nov, 2006
    ----
I was very young when I had my first LD that I can recall I was around the age of 12 and one night i woke up after about 4 yours of sleep i turned my tv on and feel asleep watching it, i went into a dream knowing that it was a dream cause i remembered that i was just watching tv now i was in a diff. location, that dream seemed to have lasted many hours i wish i could remember most of it.

First Lucid Dream that i had after finding out other people could do it as will was when i was around the age of 16, I practiced with WILD after using WBTB and went into SP which is normal it runs in my family on my mothers side, (at least 2 nights a week i go into SP sometimes 3) so i closed my eyes and told myself i was about to dream and a few moments later there i was dreaming away, SP use to scare me (as most people) now i welcome it, since it happens in the REM cycle of sleep, it is a good tech. if one could get use to it,

so my first LD i didn't need practice it just happened my first LD with practice happened on the first time i tried WBTB with WILD

Magic

#15:  Author: Tggtt PostPosted: Thu 09 Nov, 2006
    ----
I've joined the day after having one...

It took me about 3 days after reading about LD inducings, but it wasn't my first.

LD4all » Quest for Lucidity

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 6
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com